+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hamna Mustafa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
N
Hi Hamna. Most April applicants have heard from LVO already. Do you have a lawyer? Have u guys done any inquiry from LVO yet?
we didnt hear from the LVO :( and yes we have a lawyer. He keeps telling us all none of the summer applicant got their visa yet. :/

nizwajaved

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello everyone. I am a march 2017 applicant and I need your help regarding my case. It's been more than an year and my application is still stuck in the background check phase. I received my pre arrival services letter on 21st dec 2017 and since then my application is stuck in bgc.
I have now decided to apply for visitor visa although i know the chances of getting it approved are very slim but we have got nothing to lose at this point. So I have a few questions regarding this situation.
1) if in case my visit visa gets approved ( which i know has a very rare chance ) will i be needing to re-enter canada on approval of immigration?
2) if i get PPR during this period, can I submit it while i am in canada?
3) should i inform my visa office if my visa gets approved?
If anyone of you has any knowldge regarding these questions then please do let me know

Hamna Mustafa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone. I am a march 2017 applicant and I need your help regarding my case. It's been more than an year and my application is still stuck in the background check phase. I received my pre arrival services letter on 21st dec 2017 and since then my application is stuck in bgc.
I have now decided to apply for visitor visa although i know the chances of getting it approved are very slim but we have got nothing to lose at this point. So I have a few questions regarding this situation.
1) if in case my visit visa gets approved ( which i know has a very rare chance ) will i be needing to re-enter canada on approval of immigration?
If anyone of you has any knowldge regarding these questions then please do let me know
Let me know when u apply for visit and what happens. InshaAllah you will get it :)

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Yea I’m sept 11 and June 13 app

Your file was transferred sept, so was mine. I assume most applicants who's file was transferred in September are going through the full process phase as I heard from many others. I really don't think it's only dependent on the date it was received originally but the date it was transferred.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
N

we didnt hear from the LVO :( and yes we have a lawyer. He keeps telling us all none of the summer applicant got their visa yet. :/
This is why I don't like going through lawyers, they really don't care about your case the same way one would themselves. Clearly that's not true judging by how many may, june, July and even August applicants have received pr

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
and so April starts .. with new umeed .. a lot of us are in that one group az8oojb which God Knows kay kub khulay ga ..

anyone in this group recently ordered notes in the last month and received them? any news?
Have you emailed LVO if so, what did they tell you?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Have you emailed LVO if so, what did they tell you?
Awaitin full review .. did order notes and file is put away .. i applied in may and file got transferred in july ..

A bunch of us are put away under a group number .. az8oojb .. once this group opens up for even one of us, all will be handled together ..

So now just waitin for this group to open up ..

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Awaitin full review .. did order notes and file is put away .. i applied in may and file got transferred in july ..

A bunch of us are put away under a group number .. az8oojb .. once this group opens up for even one of us, all will be handled together ..

So now just waitin for this group to open up ..
That sounds annoying. I ordered notes too I'll let you know what mine says. They should do it in proper order, yours has been awhile really shouldn't take that long. I'm guessing mine is in a similar situation awaiting full review. After it opens will it not be in queue for final review then

Reactions: AHC

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
When your medical is expiring, hope they will issue you visa before it expires.

Malukushal

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hey friends,

My application received May 09, 2017 and it's going to be 11 months on April 09. We were asked for additional documents in Jan and same were submitted as well. Any May applicants here plz give me some hope :( I'm so frustrated.

Abubakarbutt602

Sep 9, 2017
and so April starts .. with new umeed .. a lot of us are in that one group az8oojb which God Knows kay kub khulay ga ..

anyone in this group recently ordered notes in the last month and received them? any news?
At which stage is your application.Is the next of your application ppr or additional documents

Reactions: AHC