+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have passed medical ...IRCC has request me to submit PCC and schedule A and i submit them on 10 Mar-18 but after that no update from them...how long it takes to transfer file to LVO....

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I have passed medical ...IRCC has request me to submit PCC and schedule A and i submit them on 10 Mar-18 but after that no update from them...how long it takes to transfer file to LVO....
its takes 6 to 8 weeks to transfer a file from CPC-M to LVO from the day it is received at CPC-M.
You can call CPC-M office and inquire which date they are processing the application.

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
its takes 6 to 8 weeks to transfer a file from CPC-M to LVO from the day it is received at CPC-M.
You can call CPC-M office and inquire which date they are processing the application.
CPC-M received our application on 20 Dec-17 , request for submit medical,PCC and schedule A ...we have submit all there requiredments on 10 March-18 but still no news from them....

KashiKhan

Mar 29, 2018
Salam, i want to ask some questions help me
I have girl friend on Facebook since 2009 and she is on PR in Canada ...we have non stop communication from the day 1..we decide to marriage this year but my parents are not agreed to marry with a foreigner. She visit to me and we get court marriage last month and no one was present from my side.. and now she is planning to sponsor me on court marriage bases...Her lawyer is confidence to submit application but i read some where that Court marriage cases are not strong..so advise me what i need to do...we have 8 year communications, gift receipts, money receipts and some pictures with my family on her arrival, court marriage pictures... do we need to apply or just waste of money on lawyers?

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Salam, i want to ask some questions help me
I have girl friend on Facebook since 2009 and she is on PR in Canada ...we have non stop communication from the day 1..we decide to marriage this year but my parents are not agreed to marry with a foreigner. She visit to me and we get court marriage last month and no one was present from my side.. and now she is planning to sponsor me on court marriage bases...Her lawyer is confidence to submit application but i read some where that Court marriage cases are not strong..so advise me what i need to do...we have 8 year communications, gift receipts, money receipts and some pictures with my family on her arrival, court marriage pictures... do we need to apply or just waste of money on lawyers?
You could still apply with necessary documents that you have. Yes, they will be alarmed as these situations are often sketchy and there is a chance for rejection but you do have a lot of proof from a long time period. I do suggest going through a lawyer they can probably help you better in such situations. You would just have to be very detailed and explain everything

Reactions: posse

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
CPC-M received our application on 20 Dec-17 , request for submit medical,PCC and schedule A ...we have submit all there requiredments on 10 March-18 but still no news from them....
better to call CPC-M and inquire why ur file still stuck with them? its 3 months now?
find out why its delaying OR it may moved to LVO already?
do u have a lawyer? when they move the file to LVO they send an email as wel

MustafaB

Mar 29, 2018
Salam,

I had a question to see if anyone else has any experience with this. My wife has a travelling visa and she just got her medical approved. She is currently in Pakistan, however planning on coming to Canada with her travelling visa, but I am trying to determine if there is any issue with this. Would she have to go back once she gets here PR or can she get all the paper work done in Canada? Thanks in advance.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
if your wife has a visit visa for canada, she can enter into canada and you can apply for her as inland spousal immigration.

if you apply as outland spousal then she will need to be there when they request medical or request any other documents that you would need from Pakistan.

however if you have already applied and your wife has passed her medical, she can come to canada and stay with you, she may need to go back when her passport request comes so she can send that off. (someone correct me if i am wrong, can she send her passport from Canada for COPR?)

when she gets her copr and immigration, she will have to go out of country and do her landing at any port of entry into Canada. i think this can be done at the usa canada border if i am not mistaken.

aamna.hamza

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
if your wife has a visit visa for canada, she can enter into canada and you can apply for her as inland spousal immigration.

if you apply as outland spousal then she will need to be there when they request medical or request any other documents that you would need from Pakistan.

however if you have already applied and your wife has passed her medical, she can come to canada and stay with you, she may need to go back when her passport request comes so she can send that off. (someone correct me if i am wrong, can she send her passport from Canada for COPR?)

when she gets her copr and immigration, she will have to go out of country and do her landing at any port of entry into Canada. i think this can be done at the usa canada border if i am not mistaken.
hey is it wise to apply for visit visa for Canada to meet my husband ? I'm june 2017 applicant and its been 10 months. is it wise that I apply for visit visa to meet my husband?

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
hey is it wise to apply for visit visa for Canada to meet my husband ? I'm june 2017 applicant and its been 10 months. is it wise that I apply for visit visa to meet my husband?
As far as I know, no you shouldn't. You have 99% chances of being declined and it can hurt your case. What stage is your file at? Normally it takes 12 months and even longer if it's 2nd marriage, age gap etc.

MustafaB

Mar 29, 2018

Thanks for the information Posse. Yes, she did apply outbound and has had her medical passed. I found out that she can do her landing here without leaving Canada, but I just wasn't sure where she would be required to send her passport, hopefully it wouldn't be to Pakistan.

aamna.hamza

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
As far as I know, no you shouldn't. You have 99% chances of being declined and it can hurt your case. What stage is your file at? Normally it takes 12 months and even longer if it's 2nd marriage, age gap etc.
Umm my application was received 2nd June 2017 .. it’s been almost 10 months .. its first marriage and age gap is normal with my husband being three years elder to me .. they haven’t asked for any additional documents and my gckey account says they are reviewing my eligibility .. background hasn’t started yet and I don’t need interview .. it’s been quite long so me and my husband were thinking about visits visa option

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Umm my application was received 2nd June 2017 .. it’s been almost 10 months .. its first marriage and age gap is normal with my husband being three years elder to me .. they haven’t asked for any additional documents and my gckey account says they are reviewing my eligibility .. background hasn’t started yet and I don’t need interview .. it’s been quite long so me and my husband were thinking about visits visa option
Just wait for 2 more months.
I applied after my file got transferred to lvo,it got rejected.
But as far I know, it doesnt really affect your application(not sure).
Spouses can apply for trv (dual intent).
But you really need to prove strong home ties and a comprehensive cover letter.

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Just wait for 2 more months.trv can sometimes take more than a month.
I applied after my file got transferred to lvo,it got rejected.
But as far I know, it doesnt really affect your application(not sure).
Spouses can apply for trv (dual intent).
But you really need to prove strong home ties and a comprehensive cover letter.