07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hi guys,

I am a silent reader of your thread. I always read your thread when I was upset. It was very helpful. You guys are doing a great job.
It took 10 months for my application to be finalized and now alhumdulillah I’ve got the visa.
May Allah help the admins and all the people who are helping others at this forum. May Allah bless you guys. Below are the details of my case.

Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): No
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): No

May 29 Documents submitted
May 30 Application received at Mississauga (AOR 1)
Jul 1 Confirmation Email to sponsor
Jul 6 Applicant received the acknowledgement letter (Sponsor Approval)
Jul 7 Sponsor received the acknowledgement letter (Sponsor Approval)
Jul 10 Received Medical and Police Certificate request Letter
Jul 13 Medical Examination done
Jul 18 Application was linked
Jul 19 Passed the medical examination
Jul 23 Received the Background Declaration and Police Certificate letter
Aug 04 Submitted the Police Certificate and Background Declaration form
Aug 29 Sponsor received a letter that the case is forwarded to London (AOR 2)
Sep 11 Started processing the case
Jan 26 Letter for Interview
Feb 27 Interview
Mar 02 Interview status updated
Mar 03 Letter of Pre-Arrival
Mar 15 Background check started
Mar 15 Letter of Passport request (PPR)
Mar 16 Passport submitted
Mar 22 Passport stamped date
Mar 26 Applicant’s eligibility reviewed
Mar 26 Background check (BGC) completed
Mar 26 Final Decision made (DM)
Mar 27 COPR received
Mar 27 Visa received
you have the same timeline as mine .. congrats! btw .. ever ordered notes? what group number were you in?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
congrats and thank you for all the details! your stats have been added to the spreadsheet. you have almost exactly the same timeline as @AHC i was thinking maybe you and her Husband met at the medical centre but realized both in different cities :D
Allah ap ki zuban mubarak karay .. abb to yehi ummeed hai kay humari file b touch hojaye ..

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
People need to really simply scroll a little bit behind and read because the same questions are asked a million times. Please make a little effort to read.

Reactions: AHC

PK_KHI

Mar 27, 2018
Hey! Congratulations. You wait is finally over.
Can you tell me what red flags your case that made your husband an interview candidate?
I don't know exactly, may be we didn't go on a honeymoon or my wife stayed in Pakistan for just 4 weeks after our marriage. But the good thing was she came to visit me in November and stayed till March. She was with me when we went for the interview. That's why my visa officer didn't ask many question

PK_KHI

Mar 27, 2018
congrats and thank you for all the details! your stats have been added to the spreadsheet. you have almost exactly the same timeline as @AHC i was thinking maybe you and her Husband met at the medical centre but realized both in different cities :D
Thanks posse, you and AHC are doing a great job

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
C
Hi guys,

I am a silent reader of your thread. I always read your thread when I was upset. It was very helpful. You guys are doing a great job.
It took 10 months for my application to be finalized and now alhumdulillah I’ve got the visa.
May Allah help the admins and all the people who are helping others at this forum. May Allah bless you guys. Below are the details of my case.

Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): No
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): No

May 29 Documents submitted
May 30 Application received at Mississauga (AOR 1)
Jul 1 Confirmation Email to sponsor
Jul 6 Applicant received the acknowledgement letter (Sponsor Approval)
Jul 7 Sponsor received the acknowledgement letter (Sponsor Approval)
Jul 10 Received Medical and Police Certificate request Letter
Jul 13 Medical Examination done
Jul 18 Application was linked
Jul 19 Passed the medical examination
Jul 23 Received the Background Declaration and Police Certificate letter
Aug 04 Submitted the Police Certificate and Background Declaration form
Aug 29 Sponsor received a letter that the case is forwarded to London (AOR 2)
Sep 11 Started processing the case
Jan 26 Letter for Interview
Feb 27 Interview
Mar 02 Interview status updated
Mar 03 Letter of Pre-Arrival
Mar 15 Background check started
Mar 15 Letter of Passport request (PPR)
Mar 16 Passport submitted
Mar 22 Passport stamped date
Mar 26 Applicant’s eligibility reviewed
Mar 26 Background check (BGC) completed
Mar 26 Final Decision made (DM)
Mar 27 COPR received
Mar 27 Visa received
Congratulation can you share what was red flag in your application? Why they called you for an interview?

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hello. I have a quick question regarding notes order. I tried to order notes twice everything done perfectly but they don't ask me for payment. I did in feb as well and has has the same issue but they send me confirmation email but didn't send my notes and i tried today to order it again but has the same issue that they don't ask me for payments. Can anyone plz help me. Thank you

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I didn't order notes, just waited for my turn. I don't know my group number
can you share what kind of questions were asked from you? did they call your wife as well for an interview after your interview?

Normally after marriage Sponsor (husband or wife) stays with their spouse from 2 to 4 weeks max. Canadian Immigration VO should know and must know we as Canadian Immigrant or Citizen are not on Canadian Govt Grant for living and food. We all really work hard to earn $$ so we can't stay with our spouse more than 2 weeks or max 4 weeks as we need to join our work. Some of us are even on Contract so time we take off we don't get paid!!
if we are working it is also hard to get a lots of vacations or off days from work rather taking risk of losing job.
Plus visiting Pakistan every other 3-4 months takes a lots of $$$ that not every can afford!!
Not sure if your wife stayed with you for 4 weeks that was the Red Flag in the eyes of Immigration officer?
Did VO tell you what was the reason of your interview OR during interview you might have noticed some thing that may triggered you the real reason of your interview call?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hello. I have a quick question regarding notes order. I tried to order notes twice everything done perfectly but they don't ask me for payment. I did in feb as well and has has the same issue but they send me confirmation email but didn't send my notes and i tried today to order it again but has the same issue that they don't ask me for payments. Can anyone plz help me. Thank you
are you the PA or sponsor? only the sponsor can apply for notes and the PA has to sign a form to give consent to the sponsor to order these notes on PA's behalf ..

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
are you the PA or sponsor? only the sponsor can apply for notes and the PA has to sign a form to give consent to the sponsor to order these notes on PA's behalf ..
I believe she is the Sponsor

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I believe she is the Sponsor
Then she must be doin something wrong in the steps .. she has to share her screenshots of what steps she is takin ..

PK_KHI

Mar 27, 2018
can you share what kind of questions were asked from you? did they call your wife as well for an interview after your interview?

Normally after marriage Sponsor (husband or wife) stays with their spouse from 2 to 4 weeks max. Canadian Immigration VO should know and must know we as Canadian Immigrant or Citizen are not on Canadian Govt Grant for living and food. We all really work hard to earn $$ so we can't stay with our spouse more than 2 weeks or max 4 weeks as we need to join our work. Some of us are even on Contract so time we take off we don't get paid!!
if we are working it is also hard to get a lots of vacations or off days from work rather taking risk of losing job.
Plus visiting Pakistan every other 3-4 months takes a lots of $$$ that not every can afford!!
Not sure if your wife stayed with you for 4 weeks that was the Red Flag in the eyes of Immigration officer?
Did VO tell you what was the reason of your interview OR during interview you might have noticed some thing that may triggered you the real reason of your interview call?
They didn't call my wife, they just asked me to bring her Canadian phone number so they could contact her if the need be. But I took my wife to the interview and I told me Visa office about it, so the visa officer called my wife too and asked her the same questions which he asked to me

The question are already in the spreadsheet and I was surprised why he was asking me these basic questions about our marriage ceremonies (dates, no. of guest, etc.) and my wife's job and other basic questions.

I asked him the reason of my interview but he that a routine interview and I don't need to worry about anything as far as I am telling truth about our relationship

Reactions: khancanada