+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
The more it take now is better than it take later.
Right now your eligibility is in process along with security and admissibility.
If they only process your eligibility and then start your background, trust me that wait is unbearable.
Any clue based on past how long this took generally speaking.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
The more it take now is better than it take later.
Right now your eligibility is in process along with security and admissibility.
If they only process your eligibility and then start your background, trust me that wait is unbearable.
Man I just hope they don't ask me for more non sense like extra documents or photos..i would assume that should happen during initial review though

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members i would like to know any recommendation of good desi lawyer in Toronto area who expert in spousal cases .
any one had some experience or have any idea please help me to find
Thanks in advance ...

A person who sits next to my desk in the office recently filed his wife's spousal application and he said there are organizations offering this service for free. He gave me a card so I will write down the contents for you here.

PARKDALE Intercultural Association
1257 Queen Street West Toronto ON M6K 1L5
Tel 4165364420 Ext 32
Email an-pia@piaparkdale.com
Web piaparkdale.com

Services Provided:
Free/Confidential Settlement Services
Indivisual Supportive Counselling and Advisoery
English Classes
Form Filling Assistance (work permit, permanent resident citizenship, child tax benefit and other govt forms)
Free/low cost training such as First Aid/CPR, Food handling, Computer etc
Community Legal services refferal and employment support and referal
Income Tax preparation (year round)

He told me that the cheapest lawyer he asked was for 3000 dollars.. so he went there and they gave him a membership card so that he could alo use free internet there.. and they helped him fill all the forms.

Also he told me

Free legal advice
http://www.parkdalelegal.org/
You can go in preson and schedule an appointment, but you have to tell them you live in the neighbourhood

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
urgent help needed.
august 2016 applicant
remedial done and schedule A submitted in January 2018
In February 2018 got all original docs back from London visa office
still no PP REQUEST received yet
my lawyer sent 2 times polite reminder to London visa office
plus he applied notes also in the 2nd week of march.
I went to MP office last week and request his sectary for inquiry she called me today and told
some one Ralph told them every thing is accepted and medical also passed but he doesn't know what officer hold up to they will contact MP office by 21st of April
now my all patience level fully blurt it up
please advise seniors
should I meet to MP personally
what should I do now
Thanks

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi everyone,

Any recommendation on hotels in Islamabad near the Canadian consulate?

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
urgent help needed.
august 2016 applicant
remedial done and schedule A submitted in January 2018
In February 2018 got all original docs back from London visa office
still no PP REQUEST received yet
my lawyer sent 2 times polite reminder to London visa office
plus he applied notes also in the 2nd week of march.
I went to MP office last week and request his sectary for inquiry she called me today and told
some one Ralph told them every thing is accepted and medical also passed but he doesn't know what officer hold up to they will contact MP office by 21st of April
now my all patience level fully blurt it up
please advise seniors
should I meet to MP personally
what should I do now
Thanks

just relax, sending you the original documents and remedical doesnt mean their process is over,
There may be a few things left which they are finalizing and will contact you. May be they are finishing the remaining background check,
sometime they are waiting for a pending report, which even if they dont need but still they wait for it to complete their formality, but for applicant it is a situation of life and death.
Relax now and pray, it will take time but eventualy it will come. it is not something out of normal, which made you this anxious .

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Guys, my BGC is still under process. It'll be 1 year since our interview in April. Why the heck is it taking so longgg!!!??? :(

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Guys, my BGC is still under process. It'll be 1 year since our interview in April. Why the heck is it taking so longgg!!!??? :(
I feel like everyone is getting anxious now. Before the process used to be different when you applied. They used to start background first. Did they do your medicals yet? My sister applied December of 2016 hers finally came to an end now. Background started first then completed after that they did medical. We can only all pray.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
I feel like everyone is getting anxious now. Before the process used to be different when you applied. They used to start background first. Did they do your medicals yet? My sister applied December of 2016 hers finally came to an end now. Background started first then completed after that they did medical. We can only all pray.
We were asked to do remed in April 2017 before the interview. The medical is also going to expire in 2 weeks.
According to CBSA and CSIS, BGC is still underway. Like seriously, how much checking do they need to do?!

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
We were asked to do remed in April 2017 before the interview. The medical is also going to expire in 2 weeks.
According to CBSA and CSIS, BGC is still underway. Like seriously, how much checking do they need to do?!
I know right as if our spouses are criminals or something otherwise refugees they barely check and it's not like people here are born perfect and cannot be criminals. So much bs over and over again this review and that review. I can completely understand how you feel. I have been without my spouse for a long time even before our marriage our relationship has been long distance. It isn't easy at all. Inshallah it will be completed soon.

Reactions: Amna1997

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
I know right as if our spouses are criminals or something otherwise refugees they barely check and it's not like people here are born perfect and cannot be criminals. So much bs over and over again this review and that review. I can completely understand how you feel. I have been without my spouse for a long time even before our marriage our relationship has been long distance. It isn't easy at all. Inshallah it will be completed soon.
Inshallah

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Same depression and gaining so much weight