AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I am honestly so happy for those people. It is a long wait may Allah make it easy for everyone. May we hear something soon as well.
they deserved it, i think the canadian government should introduce a binding visit visa for spousal sponsorship, so that people can live together till their decision is made. this decision can be bound by many condition which reduce the risk of mis use of this facility

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
they deserved it, i think the canadian government should introduce a binding visit visa for spousal sponsorship, so that people can live together till their decision is made. this decision can be bind by many condition which reduce the risk of mis use of this facility
I couldn't have agreed more as it is very difficult this way.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
they deserved it, i think the canadian government should introduce a binding visit visa for spousal sponsorship, so that people can live together till their decision is made. this decision can be bound by many condition which reduce the risk of mis use of this facility
I am honestly so afraid of them asking for additional stuff. Hopefully all is fine

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I am honestly so afraid of them asking for additional stuff. Hopefully all is fine
no need to be afraid ,submit your documents and whatever they ask.
this is good sign. if they ask any documents this mean they need it for your further process. asking documents is not a problem. problem is the delay

Reactions: humy.11.23

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
To all the ppl who r asking questions that are not case related but to the technicality of ur current status in Canada or any other problem/issue, please use the search feature in this forum or google it .. agar tub b jawab nahi mil raha, then ask in the appropriate thread .. agar tub b jawab nahi mil raha, then call Canada immigration .. hum desiyon ki yeh bahoot buri adat hai kay we dont do our own research .. buss agay peechay logon say pooch lo, bayshuk woh sahi info day rahay ho ya nahi .. please ask the right authorities .. they r humans too .. they wont bite .. rather, these ppl end up tellin u where to go if they dont hv the answer .. when i came to canada as a refugee with my parents, dad wud hv a lot of questions too .. agar aik dept say nahi pata chal raha then he would be guided as to where to go .. mein yeh nahi keh rahi kay idhar kisi say poocho nahi .. meri adat hai kay i rather question the person askin questions to give them a chance to use their own brains .. thats how i deal with my colleagues at work .. and thats how everyone is dealt with in schools and unis etc as well .. halwa khana baand kar do .. and learn how to make it urself .. youtube pay kafi receips hain .. Gussa karnay ki zarrorat nahi hai, u all r comin to canada, to kuch apna attitude b theek kar lo .. ego ko halwa khiyalain .. jazakAllah !!
Couldnt agree with you more. Question like “vfs islamabad ka address bta skta hai”? give me cringes. I mean all it takes to type “vfs islamabad address” in google bar and you’ll have vfs address in second. But as you said bana banya halwa khana hai.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Got Pre Arrival Letter today, BGC in progress, not DM yet. Alhamdulilah, this group has been so helpful. I pray for all those who are waiting, inshallah your time will come soon. Admin please update.

pre arrival means your eligibility is done, now just wait for your final background check. it will take a week i think. because now a days they finish security and criminality along with eligibility.
background they will only check some of your IDs etc or small things

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
pre arrival means your eligibility is done, now just wait for your final background check. it will take a week i think. because now a days they finish security and criminality along with eligibility.
background they will only check some of your IDs etc or small things
A lot of people's background changes a day before decision is made. So anytime now

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Got Pre Arrival Letter today, BGC in progress, not DM yet. Alhamdulilah, this group has been so helpful. I pray for all those who are waiting, inshallah your time will come soon. Admin please update.
BGC not in progress, sorry my bad. it says, we are processing your background check.

Reactions: posse

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
wow, i just checked the spreadsheet after long time, and i found that many 2nd Marriage cases are in white. looks like they giving them tough time so that they never break the bonds again.
people in the west rarely marry and prefer to stay together as boyfriends and girlfriends, which they switch often and every quarter, but for those people who out of some genuine reason marry 2nd time. they really care to skin them up.