SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Hello,kuha lang po ako ng opinyon balak po naming magpasa ng application ang problema lang po is ang common law ko e undeclared nya ang eldest nmin ng mapr sya sa kadahilan ng mapr sya meron sya present wife,now po divorce na sya last 2014 p po kaya nagbalak syang sponsor nya kami any idea po sa ganitong situation
You should speak to a lawyer to figure out how to properly deal with the previously undeclared relationship. It can cause major problems if you're not careful.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Direct PPR. ECAS is still in process. :p
I wonder if straight PPR people have officers who otherwise regularly updated ECAS etc? Like I wonder if it's only lazy officers that skip straight to PPR and don't update anything, or if it's something that even happens on people's accounts who usually see timely updates.

Personally, I think I prefer seeing step by step updates because it gives me an idea of what's going on. Straight PPR sounds great in theory but the time leading up to it can be so stressful because you're totally in the dark. Perhaps all that stress is erased by endorphins once you get that email though lol :p

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello.guys im really worried here I have not received interview date yet
Im july 2016 applicant and in queue for interview since may 2017
Should I email them or just wait it out?
Since applicants later than you got interview date for November, you should write an Urgent email to lvo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmed786

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
We were requested to provide Passport size photographs from the Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This request was made by Case Processing Centre Mississauga through a letter (Dated: September 14, 2017) under online myCIC account. We immediately took action on this request and mailed passport sized pictures to CPC Mississauga on September 19, 2017. According to the courier service tracking details, these pictures along with the request letter were delivered to CPC Mississauga on September 21, 2017. However, under the application status/details in myCIC online account, it still says that action is needed from our end and that more documents are needed to continue processing my application.

Additional Documents (Passport Size Pictures) Request Date: September 14, 2017
File Moved to LVO: September 18, 2017
Tracking Delivery date at CPC Mississauga: September 21, 2017
Application Details under my CIC account: We need more documents to continue processing your application.
Last date to submit the additional documents: October 14, 2017

If you guys refer to the timeline above, the weird part is our application was moved to LVO before CPC Mississauga received the requested pictures. We would have hoped that once CPC Mississauga received the photographs the online myCIC account would have been updated accordingly. We even waited till the due date of October 14, 2017 to see if the status would have changed after this but no success. We have filled in a query through the online IRCC form to CPC Mississauga to acknowledge if they have received the additional pictures but haven't heard back from them.

At this point, we are worried if our application is even being processed or its on hold. Please advise what should be our next step? Do you suggest we should wait a bit more or how else we can confirm if the pictures were received and our application is in process. @MM345 Have you seen this type of situation with any other applicants in the past ?

Thank You in advance to everyone for your input on this query.
There must be a slot available to upload pictures on your mycic account. Upload through the account just in case.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I wonder if straight PPR people have officers who otherwise regularly updated ECAS etc? Like I wonder if it's only lazy officers that skip straight to PPR and don't update anything, or if it's something that even happens on people's accounts who usually see timely updates.

Personally, I think I prefer seeing step by step updates because it gives me an idea of what's going on. Straight PPR sounds great in theory but the time leading up to it can be so stressful because you're totally in the dark. Perhaps all that stress is erased by endorphins once you get that email though lol :p
Trust me straight PPR is exactly what you are looking for. The wait time between DM and PPR kills you. :p

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I’d take gradual extended release of endorphins over a sudden burst any day. I do believe direct PPRs are a result of lazy/unstructured visa officers. I know atleast 2 cases where updates were few and far between, not timely and unexplainable and they got direct PPRs. Guess what, my visa officer REFUSES to update the additional docs status. Such is his laziness. Kept BGC not applicable for a good 2-3 months. And now BGC has started, its been 3 weeks and counting with no sign of DM. Something tells me I’ll get a PPR soon, since ECAS DM would be one extra (avoidable) step for my lazy Visa Officer . But then again, it could be wishful thinking.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Hi Guys need an opinion:

Submitted my application on Dec 2016 and since then i haven't heard anything from LVO. My GCM Notes from June showed no progress and no interview . Is it possible they have put my file in interview queue after initial review? That could be the only reason i am not hearing anything from LVO?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
I received a message today from CIC that they need translated CIC.

Now the CNIC was a smart card one and was in English from the front but the backside had address in Urdu. From where do i need to get it translated, should it be from a notary (similar to the nikkah nama thing) and should there be a notary stamp?
oh thats worrying. i sent copies of the same smart card CNIC also with the same Urdu back address. :eek:

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ciscoccie @posse

Cnic smart cards still need translation as back side is in urdu only. So they cant decipher current and permanent address unless theres a translation.

Plz get a notorized cnic smartcard photocopy. Its translation and an affidavit of true translation. This is what we sent.

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi Guys need an opinion:

Submitted my application on Dec 2016 and since then i haven't heard anything from LVO. My GCM Notes from June showed no progress and no interview . Is it possible they have put my file in interview queue after initial review? That could be the only reason i am not hearing anything from LVO?
Follow up with your MP - they can get insight onto your status of application as well

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

pakcad

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

It's been a while that I checked this forum but a few updates to be shared on our file.Please kindly update the spreadsheet for me:

Medical passed: August 28
File transferred to LVO: Sep 12, 2017
LVO start processing our file on Sep 14/17

Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi Guys need an opinion:

Send a query to LVO for status update, you will find out.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello,

It's a been while that I checked this forum but a few updates to be shared on our file.Please kindly update the spreadsheet for me:

Medical passed: August 28
File transferred to LVO: Sep 12, 2017
LVO start processing our file on Sep 14/17

Thanks,
Thanks for informing, spreadsheet updated.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Update from Facebook group:
05-Apr-2016 applicant got PPR today. Interview was on 14-Sep-2017. Spreadsheet updated.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi