+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I posted my personal issue here before thats I want to go back to Canada while my husband has left to UAE for job. I have car financed and student loan. Here is my situation now.. my mother inlaw didn't let me go back she was really rude to me and told me that i dont want you to go back and work, you need to learn cooking cleaning as all woman do in Pakistan, I found my husband helpless because he doesn't want to hurt his mother feelings. Im really depressed im civil engineer just graduated this year and its really hard for me to change myself, and live like uneducated woman.
Immigration/Spousal sponsorship appears to be the least of your problems at this point. This same thing can be repeated even after your husband gets approved... and 'they' might even force the landing date to lapse wasting the entire sponsorship process. So, sort these issues out first in my opinion.

Reactions: ktaj

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
As I posted my personal issue here before thats I want to go back to Canada while my husband has left to UAE for job. I have car financed and student loan. Here is my situation now.. my mother inlaw didn't let me go back she was really rude to me and told me that i dont want you to go back and work, you need to learn cooking cleaning as all woman do in Pakistan, I found my husband helpless because he doesn't want to hurt his mother feelings. Im really depressed im civil engineer just graduated this year and its really hard for me to change myself, and live like uneducated woman.
I would suggest to get out of there by making any excuse (as offered by other members here). Tell them that if you don't go back they won't process the application, because of all the loan. I agree, win your husband over with love and sweet words. I also agree that you need to stand up for yourself. By getting away from the toxic environment you will stand up for yourself. Wondering, how come you didn't go with your husband to UAE? Maybe, you can go visit him there, and from there you can come back to Canada.

Reactions: ktaj

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
I’m 26 May 2017 applicant and according to representative my latest application status is “we’re reviewing your eligibility”. Is it normal? Cos its been almost five months and they havent statrted BGC etc.

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
I’m 26 May 2017 applicant and according to representative my latest application status is “we’re reviewing your eligibility”. Is it normal? Cos its been almost five months and they havent statrted BGC etc.
It's completely normal, usually you won't hear about the background checks being started/completed until 6-7 months after you've filed your application.

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

puredrive99

Mar 10, 2017
update for puredrive99 for spreadsheet:

Sponsor Approval Date: August 17, 2017
Medeical Request Date: August 17, 2017
Police Request Date: August 15, 2017
Schedule A Request Date: August 15, 2017
Additional Docs--> Passport Photo request: August 29, 2017

Photos, Schedule A, police certificate submission date : September 21, 2017

Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC): September 20, 2017
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:

Biyarajaz

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
I'm jan 2017 applicant , medical done in Feb, passed, file transfered to LVO In March.We have a lawyer so I can't link myapplication.According to him no interview no biometric required,only BGC is to be done.No dox request by LVO and no news since March till now.Will they manage to do within one year as only two months left?

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Immigration/Spousal sponsorship appears to be the least of your problems at this point. This same thing can be repeated even after your husband gets approved... and 'they' might even force the landing date to lapse wasting the entire sponsorship process. So, sort these issues out first in my opinion.
Yess im suffering from all aspects waiting for my husband ppr.. away from husband, living in Pakistan no job and with such mother inlaw, loans in Canada. But i have decided this time im not going to ask permission will buy a ticket and let my mother in law know through my husband.

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
I'm jan 2017 applicant , medical done in Feb, passed, file transfered to LVO In March.We have a lawyer so I can't link myapplication.According to him no interview no biometric required,only BGC is to be done.No dox request by LVO and no news since March till now.Will they manage to do within one year as only two months left?
Is your eligibility passed? Have you order notes? Im also jan applicant nothing has started yet according to my sep notes

Reactions: Biyarajaz

Maryam-3

Oct 8, 2017
I was misguided by somebody whe i first applied.
Now i dont know what should I do.
I sent nikah pics as wedding.i got refused now i reapplied .i do have my real rukhsati pics but i dont know if i should sent them and tell them that i kind of lied in a way and said thoses first pics was wedding pics.will they accept my apology???

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
I sent nikah pics as wedding.i got refused now i reapplied .i do have my real rukhsati pics but i dont know if i should sent them and tell them that i kind of lied in a way and said thoses first pics was wedding pics.will they accept my apology???
Why didn't you use your rukhsati pictures at first place?
Okay, when you are planning to reapply? When did you apply before?
What I'll suggest is to lie now. Tell them you have now done rukhsati. But it will require a whole lotta lie. You all have to stick to a date, Shadi cards, honeymoon pictures, etc etc. It'll be difficult, right?
What do you think?

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
You can explain to them that Nikkah is a religious wedding, you're husband and wife, however, the marriage is not consummated until after the ceremony of "rukhsati" is performed. Therefore, originally when you said that you are married, you religiously were married. It's a matter of explaining your situation. I personally don't think an apology is necessary, if you clarify the difference & explain why your first application was refused.

Reactions: AHC

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why didn't you use your rukhsati pictures at first place?
Okay, when you are planning to reapply? When did you apply before?
What I'll suggest is to lie now. Tell them you have now done rukhsati. But it will require a whole lotta lie. You all have to stick to a date, Shadi cards, honeymoon pictures, etc etc. It'll be difficult, right?
What do you think?
That's a bad idea, personally! she's already suffered the consequence once, we don't want it to happen again.

Reactions: AHC

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Yess im suffering from all aspects waiting for my husband ppr.. away from husband, living in Pakistan no job and with such mother inlaw, loans in Canada. But i have decided this time im not going to ask permission will buy a ticket and let my mother in law know through my husband.
That is a great idea, otherwise I was going to recommend involving the Canadian Embassy, and escaping through them. Might bring some distance btw you and your husband, unless you involve him also.
It's sad to know that even in 2017 there are people like this in the world!

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Or you can take deep breath, make a prayer and tell them the truth. ?

Reactions: pluspc