+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sep 14, 2017
Goto Cic.gc.ca
Relevant options select kartay huay. Checklist aur Guide tak pohanch jayain. Aur inko ghol ke peejayain. Saari info waheen hai. Apni full research karnay ke baad koi questions hon toh yahan puuch lain.
mere third cousin assistant professor hy.kiya wo mere documents certify kar sakta hy...aur notary ya oath commisioner se phir stamp kar waingay..?

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Application received in Mississauga date: April 21st 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): sialkot
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: husband
Sponsor Approval Date: July 10th 2017
Medical Requested: August 2nd 2017
Medical received: August 20th 2017
File transferred to LVO: August 15th
Additional Documents request: October 3rd 2017

Hope this helps with the timeline, that all the information I have atm
[/QUOTE]
Which additional docs were requested ?

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mere third cousin assistant professor hy.kiya wo mere documents certify kar sakta hy...aur notary ya oath commisioner se phir stamp kar waingay..?
Waisay for the new kit, Sirf translation walay documents mai certified copy chahiye hoti hai urdu walay document ki or translation ki notorization aur affidavit of translation. Baaqi docuemnts ki copies jinko translate nahi karwa rahay yaani ko jo waisay hi english mai hain. Unko certify karne ki zaruurat nahi. sirf photocopy bhej do.

Notary publics Har jaga hotay hain. Outside city court or main embassies or perhaps even passport office. Notary publics are easy to find.

Reactions: MM345

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very old yet informative piece of info for people wondering what BGC might entail. Although its not completely relevant to family class but this does give an idea as to what all might be going on during BGC (ignore the Express entry related stuff):

STANDARD BACKGROUND CHECKS:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-6 months, for the 'fast track' system. [The older system has a queue, thus gets longer]
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.

SECURITY & CRIMINALITY CHECKS:
A part of the b/groung checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC & Database Checking. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview, due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 3-5 months. Avg. 3 months. [With the new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with the Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

Qorax

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I'm jan 2017 applicant , medical done in Feb, passed, file transfered to LVO In March.We have a lawyer so I can't link myapplication.According to him no interview no biometric required,only BGC is to be done.No dox request by LVO and no news since March till now.Will they manage to do within one year as only two months left?
Order GCMS notes to see what is going on and also ask for status update from LVO via email. You can do both of these on your own, without your lawyer.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi @Kinza_Bee said
I have ordered GCM note and in which officer recommended interview in islamabad. Just wondering i went pakistan last month and had recent trip picture and celebrated birthday with my wife. just wondering should i submit recent trip pictures and passport entry. one more thing i want to apply for visit visa for my wife as well. what do you think is best -should i wait for interview call or apply for visit visa. what is best for me

Please let me know guys
Visit visa is mostly refused for Pakistani applicants whose spousal application is in progress.

See the visa officer comments that why he is recommending an interview and provide not period regarding that. You should also include the recent visit proof.

Please provide your timeline in the below format:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview reason:

Last edited:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
My brother got engaged this year and we want him to get marry next year, the problem is that his fiance will be 17 by the time of wedding. Will he be able to sponsor her?
Better to wait till 18 in my opinion to avoid any issues later on in the application process. What is the age difference like between the two?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
i apologize in advance as im sure this would have been asked before.

is it better to have my wifes name changed before applying or have it changed after shes in Canada? im thinking that having it changed in Pakistan will just delay the process more since all her documents including passport have her original name on it

mynameisali

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello to everyone ((november applicant)) i apply in november for my waife send additional documents to london visa office in september 2017 befor when i call on inqury number system said being reviewed your providing documents ... medical successful pass dont need interview don’t need fingerprint background chek not start yet ((()))) before 2 day medical expire today i call aging for inqury and system said dont need medical exam,,,,,,??? but medical expire before 2 day and lvo don’t need medical agin waha going on any body have idea please share your experiences thank u

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hello Everyone.

So my wife will be travelling to Canada in 2 weeks . I have a few questions regarding her trip.

1) What documents will she need to provide at Karachi airport at the time of departure? I heard the officers bother first time travellers in Karachi. Any info regarding this?

2) What documents are needed at the Canadian Immigration when she arrives.

3) We live in Edmonton and the destination on her COPR is Edmonton as well. Can she Land at Toronto Airport or she has to land at edmonton directly?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
i apologize in advance as im sure this would have been asked before.

is it better to have my wifes name changed before applying or have it changed after shes in Canada? im thinking that having it changed in Pakistan will just delay the process more since all her documents including passport have her original name on it
If your wife doesn't mind the name change, then changing name on cnic and passport is a good evidence of Marriage between you two and will be an added proof. There is no point in getting the name updated during the process. Look at it from a relationship proof point of view.

If your wife doesn't want her name to be updated in cnic and passport, at least her marital status should be updated on both and your name should be added to the husband's name field. air really doesn't take long, I was able to get both cnic and passport updated in 7 to 10 days.

Reactions: posse

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello to everyone ((november applicant)) i apply in november for my waife send additional documents to london visa office in september 2017 befor when i call on inqury number system said being reviewed your providing documents ... medical successful pass dont need interview don’t need fingerprint background chek not start yet ((()))) before 2 day medical expire today i call aging for inqury and system said dont need medical exam,,,,,,??? but medical expire before 2 day and lvo don’t need medical agin waha going on any body have idea please share your experiences thank u
If medical is expired they will send a re med request don't worry. these days lvo is working on Nov 2016 cases. You can write an email to LVO and ask for a status update on your file.