+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
I check it using the 1-888 no. An automated voice reads out the status.
I check every couple of days or so so it can be off by a bit.
I’ve called them a few times but they never stated which date BGC started. They only say “we are processing your background check”

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I’ve called them a few times but they never stated which date BGC started. They only say “we are processing your background check”
The member mentioned that they are estimating some dates. If they checked everyday then the day it changed to BGC started would be the date they must have mentioned.

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
looks like you guys are almost there. Lots of Aug and September members seeing DM. Yours should be soon :) All the best.
InshaAllah!! Thank you! it’s been a very long stressful journey, at this point it’s just getting so frustrating. Every few hours i’m checking ECAS for a DM. I swear i’ve gone crazy lol anyways i pray everyone gets reunited with their spouse soon InshaAllah

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
I really think these statistics should be corrected. This makes it sound the average time for all 2017 cases is 4.6 months, when in reality this is just the average for the ~10 people who got processed so far. It would be more accurate to consider all 2017 cases in this count, and using a running total for the applicants that haven't processed yet.
Yeah, everyone who applied in April or before (without DM) is already over or way over the current 4.6 months average for 2017. The average is going to go up much higher as people get their DMs. The average for 2016 (9-10 months) seems more reasonable .

Reactions: MM345 and Kinza_Bee

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
If you are using a computer, you can see the link in my signature. On mobile, the signature is not visible, so here is the link, bookmark it:
http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5
Hey just an fyi than people can access the spreadsheet on their cell phone by going to your profile and the link is there.

Reactions: MM345
Sep 14, 2017
any pakistan please help me share your experience about spousal immigration..shoild i do it bymyself or through some consultants...
and which fom should me and my spouse fill.thannks

Anumer1125

Jul 28, 2017
Can my spouse apply for a visit visa while we have applied for the spouse immigration in august 2017. Is it allowed and what are the chances of getting a visit visa while hanging in the process ?
Thanks

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any pakistan please help me share your experience about spousal immigration..shoild i do it bymyself or through some consultants...
and which fom should me and my spouse fill.thannks
Goto Cic.gc.ca
Relevant options select kartay huay. Checklist aur Guide tak pohanch jayain. Aur inko ghol ke peejayain. Saari info waheen hai. Apni full research karnay ke baad koi questions hon toh yahan puuch lain.

Reactions: AHC and MM345

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can my spouse apply for a visit visa while we have applied for the spouse immigration in august 2017. Is it allowed and what are the chances of getting a visit visa while hanging in the process ?
Thanks
Allowed: Yes. Chances: Slim.

Reactions: MM345

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone i see decaion made todayin my account PA side .. but not on gckey and my sponser side... what does it mean ? how long will i recive email for ppr ?
When did you Apply. When did your BGC start?
Dont worry about Sponsor's side, its approved. Next step is PPR. which can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Lately, people have been waiting slightly longer between DM and PPR.