+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
There is no minimum income requirement for spousal sponsorship. If there was no income they just require you to send a letter explaining how you will meet expenses etc but in your case you can send your current job letter and NOA from 2016 and that should be more than enough.
Thanks , that's a breather , lol :)

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
the wait for background chk to start is killing me .. it's been a month since LVO received my hubby's file .. has anyone's BGC started who applied this year using the new package? Thanks you

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Please download the form IMM5533 Document check list and you will get answers to all your questions.

i got pictures. Question. How many I should include?
Max. 20

I have english nikkah nama and NADRA document copies with Notary stamp/
You need Urdu Nikahnama photocopy notarized and its English tranlation notarized original. Also you need Affidavit of the person who did the translation for you

I dont have her passport yet, its still in process of change. Do I need its copy?
Yes, its better

I dont have her birth certificate with me. Do I need it>
Yes, but only photocopy so she can scan and email it to you

I did not bring her educational degrees. Do I need it?
No educational documents needed with the new application package

My wife and me had no contact before marriage by any means. It was arranged marriage, so we have no previous chats or emails to prove any communication. What is the solution to this?
Don't worry about that. They know our cultural norms and it is not required anywhere to send pre-marriage details

ThANKYOU for detailed answers.
I am following the checklist now.
I have NADRA NIKKAH copy in english. And my Nikkah was done on english form and urdu form at the same time. I signed on both just to get english version of the nikkah nama. So do I have to translate it even then ?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
ThANKYOU for detailed answers.
I am following the checklist now.
I have NADRA NIKKAH copy in english. And my Nikkah was done on english form and urdu form at the same time. I signed on both just to get english version of the nikkah nama. So do I have to translate it even then ?
No. If u have original English NN, then u dont need to get it translated. Just get it notarised. I did the same and I got passport request without any additional document request. You need to submit both Urdu & English

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
1) Maybe also attach copies of any financial support you may be giving her. (if this applies to your case)
2) You will need her Birth certificate and her passport for sure.
3) You do not need her educational documents for sponsoring her.
4) They ask for 20 photos but you can send more, in fact it's better to send more (maybe limit them to 50 photos or less)
5) For arranged marriages, you would need to explain to them how you met, who introduced you both, a letter from the person who arranged your wedding. How they know the girl and how they know you etc. Send in as much proof of communication after wedding as you possibly can.
6) You can also get family and friends to write you letters that they attended your wedding, and how they know you two etc.
7) A lot of people include wedding expense receipts, receipts of any gifts exchanged between you two after or during wedding. Wedding Hall receipts, both your wedding clothes etc.
Basically any way to let CIC know for a fact that you spent money on your wedding, that you are invested in your spouse and marriage, and that this is a legitimate union and not a marriage of convenience.

Ok thank you first of all.
Now me and her did open a joint bank acc last week. I will start transferring her fund as family support this week. and then monthly
I think if they ask for 20 photos I should stick to that. What if they get angry on more photos?
My marriage was arranged by our mothers who actually worked in the same department in the same city. So our mothers have to write letters for this?
Its pretty hard to get letters from family members.

And I did get most of the invoices of the function and few for the bills i paid for clothes and etc,

Ok. I will ask more questions once I finalize all other things.

Thanks again

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
No. If u have original English NN, then u dont need to get it translated. Just get it notarised. I did the same and I got passport request without any additional document request. You need to submit both Urdu & English
Hi
thankS this helps alot. i will follow this way and let you know if i am stuck somewhere else. great help

Reactions: MM345

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
the wait for background chk to start is killing me .. it's been a month since LVO received my hubby's file .. has anyone's BGC started who applied this year using the new package? Thanks you
My husband's file was received on May 24th. Processing, supposedly, began on May 31st. Almost 3 months now. and nothing. As of Aug 09, they hadn't even started his eligibility. I feel your pain :(

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Ok thank you first of all.
Now me and her did open a joint bank acc last week. I will start transferring her fund as family support this week. and then monthly
I think if they ask for 20 photos I should stick to that. What if they get angry on more photos?
My marriage was arranged by our mothers who actually worked in the same department in the same city. So our mothers have to write letters for this?
Its pretty hard to get letters from family members.

And I did get most of the invoices of the function and few for the bills i paid for clothes and etc,

Ok. I will ask more questions once I finalize all other things.

Thanks again
Okay they won't get angry for sending in more pics unless you send like a 100 or more. In some cases they have requested more pics from people who sent in 20. But ultimately your decision. Get your mothers to write you letters, maybe if they can support their claim of working together that would help too. Again these things are not required but good to send in because they make your claim stronger. I told our friends what we wanted in the letter, sort of like a list of things they should mention, they wrote it and sent it to us. We also sent our Rukhsati and Valima invitation cards.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Okay they won't get angry for sending in more pics unless you send like a 100 or more. In some cases they have requested more pics from people who sent in 20. But ultimately your decision. Get your mothers to write you letters, maybe if they can support their claim of working together that would help too. Again these things are not required but good to send in because they make your claim stronger. I told our friends what we wanted in the letter, sort of like a list of things they should mention, they wrote it and sent it to us. We also sent our Rukhsati and Valima invitation cards.
I hope they wont get angry then. I will send 10 extra pix then. I will ask few friends to write letters of some sort. lets see if I can get it.
Good thing i brought wedding cards of both sides with me.
Anyways I will keep you updated with any new questions i have. thanks alot

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys when it says , keep validated bar code pages on top, what does that mean ? Lets say IMM5532 has 2 pages with bar codes, so we should be putting that on top of the rest pages ? Little confused over it.

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Guys when it says , keep validated bar code pages on top, what does that mean ? Lets say IMM5532 has 2 pages with bar codes, so we should be putting that on top of the rest pages ? Little confused over it.
You need to place all the barcode pages right after the document checklist. They don't have to be on top of their respective forms, just after the checklist is what they want.

Reactions: Pakistan_89

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
My application was received by the cic on 25th of may and had my medical done on 19th of july but since then didnt hear anything from cic.In online application status check It says "medical results have been received" as per my representative(I dont have an access to my online application).
Now my question is do I need to worry cos its been almost three months and my application still hasnt gone into process? And can my wife check the status of my appliction by calling at 1-888-242-2100? Thanks