+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mere Aziz Ham watno:
Do I need to send my prior secondary school documents if I only want to get my Bachelors and Masters degrees assessed by these credential evaluation companies? Has any one from Pakistan gotten their credential evaluations done without having to send their secondary school stuff. Thats one khuwari I dont want to do... so which of the following doesnt require you to send your secondary school stuff to get your Bachelors and Masters accessed: WES, ICAS, CES, IQAS ...?

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I have been part of this forum for while but have never really posted. I applied last year to sponsor my wife (nikkah only case) Here is my situation.

1. Received application for permanent residence on September 7, 2016.
  2. Started processing application on October 13, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. Correspondence was received on November 30, 2016. They asked us to get a re-med done the initial medical was going to expire in February 2017 ( we had gotten an upfront one done in Feb 2016). Medical was done December 16, 2016.
  5. Correspondence was received on May 16, 2017 further asking for communication proof ( I had originally sent them soft copies of email/ chat logs and they asked for hard copy), asking me if I had visited her since then (also provide proof of visits) and lastly why we had not done a Valima yet. I explained it all and sent them back the info.
Since then I have not heard anything. It is kinda worrying me because a lot of people that applied around my time have gotten PPR. Any suggestions as to what I should do next?

P.S. I do not have the CIC account linked. I just use the online tool which I feel like they rarely update. I keep seeing people talk about GCMS notes. What are they and should I be looking into those? How do I get them?

Also is there any other info required from my end to update the spreadsheet?
Link your application to MyCIC asap, Its the easiest way for them to contact you and for you to look for any new messages/doc requests IRCC might have sent you. GCMS notes are ordered by the Sponsor (with an authority to disclose information signed by the PA) by going on this url: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/ the process of applying is pretty straight forward just go to the url.

GCMS notes tell a lot of about the file, what stage it is in, what the VISA officer thinks of the case in terms of relationship eligibility, Weather you have passed criminality and security admissibilities, your File's transfer history, File's current location, File's incoming and outgoing communication and so on. You should definitely apply for notes to find out whats going on with the file and what the hold up is.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hello my fellow Pakistani applicants,

I need some more guidance from you all.

Scenario:- I have got PPR. I am engaged. (not married). I am doing my first soft landing in Canada on 15th September 2017 for two weeks. My marriage is being planned in February 2018.

Queries:-

Do I have to wait for PR card to be processed before I get married or the fact that I have done my landing before marriage is enough? Please do let me know.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Scenario:- I have got PPR. I am engaged. (not married). I am doing my first soft landing in Canada on 15th September 2017 for two weeks. My marriage is being planned in February 2018.

Do I have to wait for PR card to be processed before I get married or the fact that I have done my landing before marriage is enough? Please do let me know.
In my opinion: Make sure you have declared your engagement to IRCC. About your other question, Landing with a COPR qualifies you as a permanent resident. PR card is just another proof of your status in Canada and takes 1-2 months processing time.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

After landing, you will most likely receive your pr card in 60 days. so you will have it before your wedding

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hi, guys,
I had received PFL on 11th August 2017 and I have to submit some documents before the deadline of 11th Sep, 2017. But the documents will be ready after the deadline has passed.
Can I request LVO for an extension of deadline?? Anybody heard of that before??

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Hi, guys,
I had received PFL on 11th August 2017 and I have to submit some documents before the deadline of 11th Sep, 2017. But the documents will be ready after the deadline has passed.
I've read about people getting extensions before, so definitely give it a try. And do it ASAP and mention the reason for why you need the extension.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
Today exactly 10 months since security checks started... No update whatsoever... :(

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi, guys,
since its PFL you should submit within the deadline. any remaining documents you can send later.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
In my opinion: Make sure you have declared your engagement to IRCC. About your other question, Landing with a COPR qualifies you as a permanent resident. PR card is just another proof of your status in Canada and takes 1-2 months processing time.
How to declare engagement to IRCC? I have COPR in my hands now. Plus how will I explain them what 'engagement' in our culture means? They might aswell presume that maybe I am trying to cohabitate and thats why I am informing them.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
How to declare engagement to IRCC? I have COPR in my hands now. Plus how will I explain them what 'engagement' in our culture means? They might aswell presume that maybe I am trying to cohabitate and thats why I am informing them.
No such thing as declaring the mangni or "engagement". It has no legal basis and there is no paperwork.
You only declare marriage or common-law. Because only married or commonlaw spouse/partner can be added to case.

You're fine as it is. Just do the landing and then return and get married and then sponsor wife.

Reactions: MM345

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Mere Aziz Ham watno:
Do I need to send my prior secondary school documents if I only want to get my Bachelors and Masters degrees assessed by these credential evaluation companies? Has any one from Pakistan gotten their credential evaluations done without having to send their secondary school stuff. Thats one khuwari I dont want to do... so which of the following doesnt require you to send your secondary school stuff to get your Bachelors and Masters accessed: WES, ICAS, CES, IQAS ...?
IQAS and ICAS I know for sure don't need your secondary certificates and transcripts. You can just sent post secondary and graduate transcripts and they will evaluate them. I think they need to be attested by HEC (ICAS for sure).

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
IQAS and ICAS I know for sure don't need your secondary certificates and transcripts. You can just sent post secondary and graduate transcripts and they will evaluate them. I think they need to be attested by HEC (ICAS for sure).
Kinza_Bee, just btw asking. They are not required for Spousal Sponsorship. Just confused with the question of the member actually on this forum. Am I correct?