+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Kinza_Bee, just btw asking. They are not required for Spousal Sponsorship. Just confused with the question of the member actually on this forum. Am I correct?
You are right educational docs are not required for spousal sponsorship. But some people want to come here and further their education. My husband wants to do that. so we looked into requirements and how to get his Pakistani transcripts evaluated here.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017
hi friends,

I would like to sponsor my younger brother as my brother is dependent on me due to his medical condition and his age is around 31. He cannot remember things as he had injury on head after birth and doctors advised us not to send him school as his brain cannot take load and become sick. He is physically fit but a slow learner and he is mentally younger than his age. This is the reason my parents didn’t send him to school and never allowed him to work.

I don’t know what we call this in medical terms. I’m planning to take my brother to neurologist so he can advise us about my brother’s conditions and also give us medical note.

My father passed away in 1999 and after that my mother was taking care of my brother and I’m the one who is financially supporting to my family. We are only two brothers.

My mother also passed away a month ago so I came to Pakistan. I can’t leave my brother alone so I’m looking for an option to sponsor him as a dependent due to his medical condition even though his age is more than 18.

I’m on PR status and my wife is Canadian citizen.

I’m wondering if there is any law which allows me to sponsor my brother with these conditions. By the way there are no medical expenses.

Pls advise as I'm so worried. Thx

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi Members

I need someone to guide me on the process of sponsoring my spouse from Pakistan.

I just got married last month and now i want to sponsor my wife

I need someone to guide me on the process of sponsoring my spouse from Pakistan. I already filled most of the forms and brought nikkah nama and stuff. Still had few doubts so was thinking to ask someone who did it recently.

I changed her national ID and added my name as husband.
I also opened joint bank acc with her.
i got pictures. Question. How many I should include?
I have english nikkah nama and NADRA document copies with Notary stamp/

So is it enough?

Also
I dont have her passport yet, its still in process of change. Do I need its copy?
I dont have her birth certificate with me. Do I need it>
I did not bring her educational degrees. Do I need it?

My wife and me had no contact before marriage by any means. It was arranged marriage, so we have no previous chats or emails to prove any communication. What is the solution to this?

Can I have phone number of any member here who just completed the process in 2017?

Thanks
FH
Mississauga

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi Members

I need someone to guide me on the process of sponsoring my spouse from Pakistan.

I need someone to guide me on the process of sponsoring my spouse from Pakistan. I already filled most of the forms and brought nikkah nama and stuff. Still had few doubts so was thinking to ask someone who did it recently.

So is it enough?

Also
I dont have her passport yet, its still in process of change. Do I need its copy?

My wife and me had no contact before marriage by any means. It was arranged marriage, so we have no previous chats or emails to prove any communication. What is the solution to this?

Can I have phone number of any member here who just completed the process in 2017?

Thanks
FH
Mississauga
1) Maybe also attach copies of any financial support you may be giving her. (if this applies to your case)
2) You will need her Birth certificate and her passport for sure.
3) You do not need her educational documents for sponsoring her.
4) They ask for 20 photos but you can send more, in fact it's better to send more (maybe limit them to 50 photos or less)
5) For arranged marriages, you would need to explain to them how you met, who introduced you both, a letter from the person who arranged your wedding. How they know the girl and how they know you etc. Send in as much proof of communication after wedding as you possibly can.
6) You can also get family and friends to write you letters that they attended your wedding, and how they know you two etc.
7) A lot of people include wedding expense receipts, receipts of any gifts exchanged between you two after or during wedding. Wedding Hall receipts, both your wedding clothes etc.
Basically any way to let CIC know for a fact that you spent money on your wedding, that you are invested in your spouse and marriage, and that this is a legitimate union and not a marriage of convenience.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
hi friends,

I would like to sponsor my younger brother as my brother is dependent on me due to his medical condition and his age is around 31. He cannot remember things as he had injury on head after birth and doctors advised us not to send him school as his brain cannot take load and become sick. He is physically fit but a slow learner and he is mentally younger than his age. This is the reason my parents didn’t send him to school and never allowed him to work.

I don’t know what we call this in medical terms. I’m planning to take my brother to neurologist so he can advise us about my brother’s conditions and also give us medical note.

My father passed away in 1999 and after that my mother was taking care of my brother and I’m the one who is financially supporting to my family. We are only two brothers.

My mother also passed away a month ago so I came to Pakistan. I can’t leave my brother alone so I’m looking for an option to sponsor him as a dependent due to his medical condition even though his age is more than 18.

I’m wondering if there is any law which allows me to sponsor my brother with these conditions. By the way there are no medical expenses.

Very sorry for your loss. May your mother rest in peace.

I'm afraid since this is a spousal sponsorship thread you may not get much information here. You could start a thread in this forum and hopefully someone with experience could answer your questions. I would recommend speaking with an immigration consultant/Lawyer in Canada. They know the law better and would tell you how you could sponsor your brother, who may qualify as a dependent given his disability.

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hi Members

So is it enough?

Also

Thanks
FH
Mississauga
Please download the form IMM5533 Document check list and you will get answers to all your questions.

Max. 20

You need Urdu Nikahnama photocopy notarized and its English tranlation notarized original. Also you need Affidavit of the person who did the translation for you

Yes, its better

Yes, but only photocopy so she can scan and email it to you

No educational documents needed with the new application package

Don't worry about that. They know our cultural norms and it is not required anywhere to send pre-marriage details

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
hi friends,

Please open a new thread on the main forum, so the experts can advice u.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi Members

So is it enough?

Also

Thanks
FH
Mississauga
Since u do not have any communication proof, wait for 2-3 months before applying and meanwhile collect communication proof post your return to Canada.

M iqbal1

Jun 5, 2017
Hi every one
I inquire about my status 29 days ago through IRCC webform... after 29 days i didn't get any reply from lvo...

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Salam everyone,

I am submitting my application in about 2 weeks, my question is. I have attached my Notice Of Assessment from 2016 as required, since I started working last year so my income was around $19k . I hope this is not going to be an issue as it is not too much ? I do have job letters from current places which are government department.

Thanks,

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Salam everyone,

I am submitting my application in about 2 weeks, my question is. I have attached my Notice Of Assessment from 2016 as required, since I started working last year so my income was around $19k . I hope this is not going to be an issue as it is not too much ? I do have job letters from current places which are government department.

Thanks,
There is no minimum income requirement for spousal sponsorship. If there was no income they just require you to send a letter explaining how you will meet expenses etc but in your case you can send your current job letter and NOA from 2016 and that should be more than enough.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi everyone,

I have been part of this forum for while but have never really posted. I applied last year to sponsor my wife (nikkah only case) Here is my situation.

1. Received application for permanent residence on September 7, 2016.
  2. Started processing application on October 13, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. Correspondence was received on November 30, 2016. They asked us to get a re-med done the initial medical was going to expire in February 2017 ( we had gotten an upfront one done in Feb 2016). Medical was done December 16, 2016.
  5. Correspondence was received on May 16, 2017 further asking for communication proof ( I had originally sent them soft copies of email/ chat logs and they asked for hard copy), asking me if I had visited her since then (also provide proof of visits) and lastly why we had not done a Valima yet. I explained it all and sent them back the info.
Since then I have not heard anything. It is kinda worrying me because a lot of people that applied around my time have gotten PPR. Any suggestions as to what I should do next?

P.S. I do not have the CIC account linked. I just use the online tool which I feel like they rarely update. I keep seeing people talk about GCMS notes. What are they and should I be looking into those? How do I get them?

Also is there any other info required from my end to update the spreadsheet?
Hi, added you to the spreadsheet. however we are missing the following info from your end:

Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsor Approval Date:

You should order GCMS notes (more info here: https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/gcms) as well as involve your MP to ask the status from LVO on yor behalf.

Also Nikkah only cases are scrutinized a lot which might be causing delays. Also keep us posted on the status of your application so we can update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi every one
I inquire about my status 29 days ago through IRCC webform... after 29 days i didn't get any reply from lvo...
Wait for a week more and send a query again via email.