+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Veersam

Apr 29, 2017
I am also feb applicant with exact same status but only one thing changed last week was that "WE DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS" REST IS EXACT LIKE YOURS IT'S SOME BULLSHIT THESE OFFICERS ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALLLL
Hello everyone,
I'm also February 2017 applicant and i have same status in mycic account.

Reactions: AnisaAwais

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hi helpful members,

It might be a silly question but any help will be appreciated, for IMM5532E, Question 7 , if yes give details

I am the sponsor and filled it like this for her sister

Family name (ABC) Given Name ( XYZ) Are they related to sponsor or PA (PA) Relation to sponsor or PA (Sister) Date they met sponsor or PA (YYYY-MM-DD)

Now, my question is for the last part (Date they met), should I write the date she (her sister) met me or met her (PA) ? if met her than should it be PA's DOB since she is her elder sister?

B) Should I send original Nikah nama and translated english notarized or just the copies of them according to the new forms?

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
I hope.not dear...you should order notes to.see whats.the hold up
could it be that we are also in interview queue? should I send LVO an email regarding this message or a case specific inquiry?

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
Officer notes say that they have doubts about the relationship and.they.are also not satisfied with the communication proof sent
See the last page of your notes for officers comment, what does it say? I have seen many nikkah only cases been approved without asking a single question. Lack of proofs to satisfy the officer could also be the reason for interview. Did you apply at your own?

I am Decemeber 2016 applicant, haven't received any date yet.

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
Officer notes say that they have doubts about the relationship and.they.are also not satisfied with the communication proof sent
If you don't mind telling what communication proofs did u send them?

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
We sent.whatsapp chats, skype calls screenshots, pictures of gifts he sent me on my birthday
If you don't mind telling what communication proofs did u send them?

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
Any nikkah only case here who went through interview..I.want to know what kind of questions they ask

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Gosh, I'm so sorry for everyone whose case is being prolonged and extra scrutinized, and for everyone caught up in interviews and sending all these technical documents. I submitted my application almost 7 months ago and my file hasn't even been forwarded to LVO yet! I can imagine how frustrated and confused some people are. Wishing peace and patience upon us all.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hi helpful members,

It might be a silly question but any help will be appreciated, for IMM5532E, Question 7 , if yes give details

I am the sponsor and filled it like this for her sister

Family name (ABC) Given Name ( XYZ) Are they related to sponsor or PA (PA) Relation to sponsor or PA (Sister) Date they met sponsor or PA (YYYY-MM-DD)

Now, my question is for the last part (Date they met), should I write the date she (her sister) met me or met her (PA) ? if met her than should it be PA's DOB since she is her elder sister?

B) Should I send original Nikah nama and translated english notarized or just the copies of them according to the new forms?
Bhai koi tu jawab dedo :D

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Any nikkah only case here who went through interview..I.want to know what kind of questions they ask
Hey Buddy I will be honest with you, the best option to avoid any hassles you should go to Pak and do Ruskhsati ASAP and make sure you take all the family photos. Spend few days together and take pictures and come back to Canada. Nobody will buy your excuse that she can't go back to her family and live with them after rukhsati. There is so many cases where girl go back to her family after Ruskhsati and wait until the PPR comes. I am very surprised that you delayed your rukhasti after Nikah by knowing Nikah cases are being treated differently at CIC except few.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Gosh, I'm so sorry for everyone whose case is being prolonged and extra scrutinized, and for everyone caught up in interviews and sending all these technical documents. I submitted my application almost 7 months ago and my file hasn't even been forwarded to LVO yet! I can imagine how frustrated and confused some people are. Wishing peace and patience upon us all.
They need to do a big AUDIT on CIC performance otherwise it will get worst day by day

Reactions: barkatain

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
I know your are right I feel the same.but I am just worried now beacuse we mentioned in our application to have rukhsati.once the process is completed and now if we do it we will be acting against what we said in our application..What do you think?
Hey Buddy I will be honest with you, the best option to avoid any hassles you should go to Pak and do Ruskhsati ASAP and make sure you take all the family photos. Spend few days together and take pictures and come back to Canada. Nobody will buy your excuse that she can't go back to her family and live with them after rukhsati. There is so many cases where girl go back to her family after Ruskhsati and wait until the PPR comes. I am very surprised that you delayed your rukhasti after Nikah by knowing Nikah cases are being treated differently at CIC except few.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
I know your are right I feel the same.but I am just worried now beacuse we mentioned in our application to have rukhsati.once the process is completed and now if we do it we will be acting against what we said in our application..What do you think?
You just mentioned that in the letter right? whats wrong if you do it before. If i were you I would do the rukhsati and send an explanation letter stating that we have decided to do the rukshti and changed our plan even thought our previous letter said we would do it after. I would be honest with them and would mention in my letter about GCM notes that we thought Ruskhsati would make a positive impact towards our application. On the other hand if you don't wanna do all this, just go to the interview and convince them that you guys are planing to do rukhsati and show them as many proofs as you can, you should also visit your spouse and take pictures with her family parties etc......

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
what if i dont have work health insurance can i get an insurance from blue cross and put her name in the benefits as well?
Hi Jfk,
I dont know your circumstances but if your wife does not live in the same country as you then you dont have to add her to your medical. First of all if she is here as a pr then after 3 months of her arrival you will get provincial health insurance. Only then you can add her to your work insurance. If she is here but less than 3 month she can only get coverage through private insurance. If she is still in another country then that is pointless.
As far as the bank account goes you can add her to your account but that is also not necessary. But you can put her as your beneficiary on any insurance you got or even at your bank.
We did not have any of those when we went for appeal. Most important in our case was the proof of continuous communication, tones of pictures with friends and family, letters from friends and family and good knowledge about each other, our families, place where we live, culture and history.