LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
anyone here with visa officer AXS??
my medical expired a month ago..mycic says eligibility under review and additional documents provided are being reviewed since 3 weeks...its so annoying..im july 2016 applicant and nikkah only case

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Even though I have not submitted since got married in March in Pak, came back to Mississauga and will be submitting in few weeks but yes it is very hectic. With work/Canadian Lifestyle/ explanations on paper work, it is very annoying and on top waiting to be reunited your spouse. And since we sponsors take more responsibility so it feels like this

Yaar aik to kam bhi kerrahe haen aur jiske lea wo door door nazar mein nahe lol, feels like an alien at times. I guess it is very normal, I have started losing patience too and now they came with a new checklist and it is annoyinnnnnnnnnng.
I know. I hate being away from him. In our case he did more work than I, because it was he who had to collect his documents etc and was so on top of everything. But yea being so far away is a pain! I even visited him in April-May for 3 weeks but, its never enough!

The new checklist is a lot better than the old one. The old one is extremely confusing especially the proof of relationship part. I'm just hoping this new process will shorten wait periods for us all :) All the best to you!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
It is a total pain in the rear, but don't check it a few times a day lol. I'm a Feb applicant and I used to do that too, especially when it first got submitted. But eventually you'll learn that they don't even update it that often/that quickly so it's kind of pointless :rolleyes: once a day is enough! I check it more like 2-3 times a week now.
Thanks I used to check 4 times a day, I'm now down to 1-2 times a day lol ... that's progress right? ;)

Reactions: ahsenshah

MrsSoHa

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

Finally after waiting for so long, my lawyer got my husband's med request today! ECAS still shows no updates!

Praying this gets worked out fast too!

And Congrats to everyone else! May Allah reunite everyone soon. Ameen

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

Finally after waiting for so long, my lawyer got my husband's med request today! ECAS still shows no updates!

Praying this gets worked out fast too!

And Congrats to everyone else! May Allah reunite everyone soon. Ameen
What's your timeline like?

Sorry I just assumed you were a 2017 applicant, but you are an Aug 2016 in which case congrats :) hopefully the wait will be soon over! Good luck :)

Last edited:

MrsSoHa

May 14, 2017
What's your timeline like?

Sorry I just assumed you were a 2017 applicant, but you are an Aug 2016 in which case congrats :) hopefully the wait will be soon over! Good luck :)
Yes seems like I was one of those forgotten Aug applicants! But Alhamdulilah better delayed than never.. Thank you, prayers for everyone else waiting. :)

Reactions: Kinza_Bee