+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ASRAO

Jan 16, 2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wmate said:
Not interview but all other things are alike with mine case.. We also hadnt baby at time of application but through our laywer we sent baby birth certificate voluntarily in aug 2016. We are also requested updated IMM0008 and scedule A, travel history in september... i submitted in first week of oct. since then no reply..
What shows on your gcms notes recommended interview or interview not required?
If u got any response from LVO, please update...

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

ASRAO said:
What shows on your gcms notes recommended interview or interview not required?
If u got any response from LVO, please update...
In my notes.. everything is passed except security since last 4 months..
sure i will update you...please pray

ASRAO

Jan 16, 2017

wmate said:
In my notes.. everything is passed except security since last 4 months..
sure i will update you...please pray
Thanks..my best wishes with u..

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

puredrive99 said:
I got the Nikaah signed and processed in both urdu and english, and stamped from everywhere for registration etc accordingly. Do i still need the affidavit?

Thanks a lot!
you can submit the english version of nikah namma only it will work as well.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

I hope everyone is well. I have a few questions.

2 Days ago I received a message on mycic requesting my wife to drop her passport + other requirements

It said the following:

1)One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account

2)Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

3)Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
A) To submit your package to Islamabad:
Submit the documents listed to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office). Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from the date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an additional 1-3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.
If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

Now my questions are:

1) Firstly, can we go in-person to the given location in Islamabad to submit all the docs or do they have to be couriered?

2) Do we have to pay a fee at the office, I heard some applicants say that you have to pay in exact amount?

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016

Red.Rose said:

2 Days ago I received a message on mycic requesting my wife to drop her passport + other requirements

It said the following:

1)One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

3)Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.

Submit the documents listed to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office). Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from the date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an additional 1-3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.
If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

Now my questions are:

1) Firstly, can we go in-person to the given location in Islamabad to submit all the docs or do they have to be couriered?

2) Do we have to pay a fee at the office, I heard some applicants say that you have to pay in exact amount?
You can't go there in person, only via VSF. Check nearest VSF office in your city

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Red.Rose said:

It said the following:

Now my questions are:

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/applicationcentre.html Addresses of vfsglobal in different cities.

They charge around 1400rs

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/Service_and_Service_Charge.html
$16.65
They can't charge you extra.
if you think they will not return the change pay them exact amount PKR 1,332.00

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

ASRAO said:
Please add my data in spread sheet.

Application received in Mississauga date: November, 2015
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Sponsor Approval Date : January, 2016
Upfront medical date: August, 2015
Medical and Police Request Date : Submitted with application
(MYCIC)Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date : February, 2016
(MYCIC)Review of Medical Passed Date : Feb, 2016
(MYCIC)Review of submitted document Date : October, 2016
(MYCIC)Background check in progress Date : Not Started , Due Date: March, 2016 as per gcms notes
Additonal document request date : Sept, 2106 and November, 2016
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N) : NO
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N) . No

Since November, 2016 I didn't received any response from LVO. as per my gcms notes its shows interview recommended but no due date mentioned. I requested GCMS notes in feb, 2016 it shows last update in December, 2016. please suggest me i've to order gcms notes again or wait for LVO response.
Thanks you. Your information has been added to the 2015 sheet. Please let us know as soon as you receive anything from CIC. :)

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Lasso said:
You can't go there in person, only via VSF. Check nearest VSF office in your city
You haven't answered the question. Do I go to Vsf in person or mail it to them? I am in rawalpindi.

ASRAO

Jan 16, 2017

I'm November, 2015 applicant.
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

My eligibility shows in progress ( recommended interview last update: 07/11/2016) no due date mentioned in gcms notes.
My Background checks not yet started as per gcms notes, due date: 22/02/2016. Some one have any idea why background check not yet started after 15 months of application submission.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

ASRAO said:
I'm November, 2015 applicant.
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

My eligibility shows in progress ( recommended interview last update: 07/11/2016) no due date mentioned in gcms notes.
My Background checks not yet started as per gcms notes, due date: 22/02/2016. Some one have any idea why background check not yet started after 15 months of application submission.
they start background checks when you pass eligibility

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016

Red.Rose said:
You haven't answered the question. Do I go to Vsf in person or mail it to them? I am in rawalpindi.
You can't mail your passport to VSF.
You have to go there in person and they will take your Biometrics
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/index.html

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Lasso said:
You can't mail your passport to VSF.
You have to go there in person and they will take your Biometrics
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/index.html
Then what?

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Hi everyone!

I am in need of some help right now. The issue is that I ve been living in Pakistan 9 months a year since the past 3-4 year and I spend 3 months in Canada. I am a canadian citizen, I married here in Pakistan a year ago and I plan to go back once she recieves her Visa. My family is in Canada and my parents own a house there as well. They are willing to write a support letter for me if CIC asks for proof of intent to return to Canada. My question is, What are the things I can provide as STRONG PROOF for my intent to return back to Canada with my wife?

I would appreciate any help I can get!

Thanks!