9th December 2016
File Transfer...
SA : December 20th 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

thechampion said:
Hi everyone!

I am in need of some help right now. The issue is that I ve been living in Pakistan 9 months a year since the past 3-4 year and I spend 3 months in Canada. I am a canadian citizen, I married here in Pakistan a year ago and I plan to go back once she recieves her Visa. My family is in Canada and my parents own a house there as well. They are willing to write a support letter for me if CIC asks for proof of intent to return to Canada. My question is, What are the things I can provide as STRONG PROOF for my intent to return back to Canada with my wife?

I would appreciate any help I can get!

Thanks!

When sponsor is exclusively living outside Canada and applying for spousal sponsorship from outside it is very common for VO to look for proofs that sponsor intends to "come home" to Canada once PR is apprved for the applicant and the sponsorship is not merely for getting a PR card for applicant.

Plenty of threads on this. Search for "proof of intent" keywords

Either rental agreement in Canada
A job offer in Canada
A university offer acceptance in Canada
These three are the most solid proofs. However most of us arent able to furnish these since coming home to Canada is dependant upon PR being approved for applicant. Therefore we wont have a definite date of returning

You can do things like:
-Notarized letters from friends and family here and in Canada knowing of your plans to goto Canada.
letter from a relative in Canadaoffering you temporary housing till u find ur own place
-Reasons of choosing the specific city uv chosen
-How u will support urselves
-Rental searches screenshots
-Intended industry research screenshots
-Savings perhaps
-Quotes from shipping companies for moving ur belongings

Basically demonstrate to the visa officer that you have a solid well thought out plan of re-establiahing life in Canada. Write a letter, mention actions, including supporting proofs/documents/screenshots

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

Salam

I am planning to apply GCMS Notes. I need to know some information

1. After fill this form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf.... Section A for Applicant and C for sponsor. In this form there is no signature field for sponsor? and no need to fill section B and D?

2. CIC website link is https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en for GCMS notes?

*Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

then fill sponsor details

*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

NO

*Select the category that best describes you.

what to choose?

*How would you prefer to receive the requested records?

then there is continue button can any one share after click on conitnue what to do? when will pay to $ 5 and when to submit imm5744 ? and can sponsor use applicant credit cards?

Are we use imm5744 scan form because we have to print form for signature.

Thanks

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

harisyaqoob said:
When sponsor is exclusively living outside Canada and applying for spousal sponsorship from outside it is very common for VO to look for proofs that sponsor intends to "come home" to Canada once PR is apprved for the applicant and the sponsorship is not merely for getting a PR card for applicant.

Plenty of threads on this. Search for "proof of intent" keywords

Either rental agreement in Canada
A job offer in Canada
A university offer acceptance in Canada
These three are the most solid proofs. However most of us arent able to furnish these since coming home to Canada is dependant upon PR being approved for applicant. Therefore we wont have a definite date of returning

You can do things like:
-Notarized letters from friends and family here and in Canada knowing of your plans to goto Canada.
letter from a relative in Canadaoffering you temporary housing till u find ur own place
-Reasons of choosing the specific city uv chosen
-How u will support urselves
-Rental searches screenshots
-Intended industry research screenshots
-Savings perhaps
-Quotes from shipping companies for moving ur belongings

Basically demonstrate to the visa officer that you have a solid well thought out plan of re-establiahing life in Canada. Write a letter, mention actions, including supporting proofs/documents/screenshots
I am soo paranoid... Because the only proof I can provide is a letter from parents stating that they are willing to acommodate my wife and I. ..

harisyaqoob

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd December 2016
AOR Received.
9th December 2016
File Transfer...
SA : December 20th 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

thechampion said:
I am soo paranoid... Because the only proof I can provide is a letter from parents stating that they are willing to acommodate my wife and I. ..
Don't worry. The only proof I provided was a letter from parents, a bank account in Canada showing its active and how I plan to use it once I return, and emails from companies that I applied showing my intent to return to Canada and start working. Along side, I attached a sheet explaining what I plan to do when I get back (work + continue my education)

And I got SA in a few weeks. so it was all good. dont worry and all the best :)

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

harisyaqoob said:
Don't worry. The only proof I provided was a letter from parents, a bank account in Canada showing its active and how I plan to use it once I return, and emails from companies that I applied showing my intent to return to Canada and start working. Along side, I attached a sheet explaining what I plan to do when I get back (work + continue my education)

They ask intend to return when they are near to approving PA application not Sponsorship application. But u provided enough proves so they wouldnt ask u.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

anyone here have issues with linking their applciaiton in cic my acct, for my sis application gets linked n then it disappears after few days for some reason, she has reported the issue a few times in the last 6 months in her cic acct under report a technial issue n she can link her application again fine but then the same thing happens again :s

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

abi989 said:
Alhamdulilah got ppr today...:)
Congrats first ever news of the week

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017

Have u got request for schedule A and PCC? im having same situation i received AOR on march 01 and was requested for medical on march 07. Still no Schedule A nor SA

Maham Faiez

Mar 13, 2017

Helo all. Does anyone have any idea how long does it take for LVO to reach a decision after criminality and background cheks have passed? Thanks

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Maham Faiez said:
Helo all. Does anyone have any idea how long does it take for LVO to reach a decision after criminality and background cheks have passed? Thanks
The same day.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016

Asalam O Alaikum brothers and sisters!
I sponsored my wife back in November 2016 and now in the 3rd week of February, Allah Almighty Has blessed me with a BABY BOY Alhamdollilah. What's the process of requesting the LVO to add dependant in the file? Do I've to email them and inform them about the birth or just fill the necessary forms and pay the fee and send complete package to LVO by mail?

Your recommendations will be highly appreciated.

WASALAM

Regards,
Syed

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

harisyaqoob said:

Sponsor Approval doesnt mean they are satisfied with the proof of intent. They ask it before approving the PR of the applicant as well. As long as you provide a well thought out "plan" and other things, it should be fine. You seem to have covered the bases.

Maham Faiez

Mar 13, 2017

naveedali said:
The same day.
My husband contacted the MP and she told him on 3rd march that the criminality and background cheks all just got passed. Now an officer will review the file frm start to end and will make a decision. That is the final step. No response from LVO .. and im not even able to log into mycic.. dont know whats taking them so long :s

FMALIK

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
pending

when you applied??
when your medical expire?
bcas if ur medical expire date is soon then may be they waiting to request remedical...when u send additional documents request?