+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wkhan89

Dec 5, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hello all

I have a question about bringing my wife's parents over to Canada for our wedding ceremony. Her application is close to being completed, would she have to apply for them under a super visa or just a normal visitors visa? Could I as my wife's sponsor apply for a visit visa for her parents ?

Thanks for the help!

STAR2708

Nov 16, 2016

ra03ra said:
Please update on spreadsheet under my name

Application received in Mississauga : December 2,2016
AOR Received : December 7,2016
Sponsor Approval : December 19,2016
File Tansfer :December 19,2016
Note in ECAS : We have started processing your application January 9,2017

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Yea im planning to order them in mid march most probably :)

Londo said:
Yes fingers crossed they pick up pace :D I will order notes again end of March. Do U have any plans of ordering new notes?

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

AmyR said:
Yea im planning to order them in mid march most probably :)
I am too. How to apply notes. I am 18 sep 16 applicant. Is this best time for me? Is applicant can apply or any need for sponsor?

Thanks.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Iv ordered mines in Dec so i was wanting to wait a bit again before ordering. I wud say wait till mid march arouns 10-15 march then order. :) But u can order now as well if u have never ordered them before.

Sponsor applied for the notes. There will be a form which u and sponsor will both need to fill and sponsor will have to apply for them and pay $5 fee for it on cic website.

best_67 said:
I am too. How to apply notes. I am 18 sep 16 applicant. Is this best time for me? Is applicant can apply or any need for sponsor?

Thanks.

AbdullahM

Feb 13, 2017

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!

AlhumduLillah, just received the PPR message on MyCIC. I'm assuming we send it to the following address:

Address
Canada Visa Application Centre
14-B Sadiq Plaza,
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

So I just wanted to confirm what exactly needs to be sent:

1. PPR Letter - If there is nothing to update can I leave the Appendix A blank or should I still fill it in with the same info
2. Passport
3. 2 Photos - Had 2 left over from the medical and assuming they should be fine
4. The Islamabad VAC website also mentions the VAC fees and consent form - I wasn't sure exactly how we pay any VAC fees or what these consent forms are?

It would be great if someone could briefly elaborate on exactly how this process would be done by an individual in Pakistan: Where do you actually go to submit the documents and what exactly I need to send for it.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked multiple times, the VAC website is just a little vague and I think anytime PPR info was discussed on this forum, my mind would usually blank it out, because I wouldn't want to think about it until it actually happened.

JazakumAllah Khairun, really appreciate all the help!

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

AbdullahM said:

AlhumduLillah, just received the PPR message on MyCIC. I'm assuming we send it to the following address:

Address
14-B Sadiq Plaza,
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

1. PPR Letter - If there is nothing to update can I leave the Appendix A blank or should I still fill it in with the same info
2. Passport
4. The Islamabad VAC website also mentions the VAC fees and consent form - I wasn't sure exactly how we pay any VAC fees or what these consent forms are?

It would be great if someone could briefly elaborate on exactly how this process would be done by an individual in Pakistan: Where do you actually go to submit the documents and what exactly I need to send for it.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked multiple times, the VAC website is just a little vague and I think anytime PPR info was discussed on this forum, my mind would usually blank it out, because I wouldn't want to think about it until it actually happened.

walaikumusalam and congratulations :)

senior members will answer better....when did u apply?

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

AbdullahM said:

Address
14-B Sadiq Plaza,
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

2. Passport

First PPR of the week.

Congrats bro....................

Please pray for others

AbdullahM

Feb 13, 2017

Aryan007 said:
walaikumusalam and congratulations :)

senior members will answer better....when did u apply?
Application was received back in March 21st and Sponsorship approved on April 26th. I had a remed request in Oct that got a little mixed up, otherwise I feel that my application was mostly finished by then. AlhumduLillah it all does work out for the best, but we need to be both patient and not complain inshaAllah.

AbdullahM

Feb 13, 2017

luqman321 said:
First PPR of the week.

Congrats bro....................

Please pray for others
Of course bro, we are all definitely in this together!

Shan143

Feb 16, 2017

hi everyone,
Just got reply back from LVO

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that the Eligibility assessment of your application has been successful and your application is now in queue for the Criminality and Security assessments. These are the final stages of review and we will be in contact with you once these assessments have been completed. We are unable to provide a timeframe of when your application will be finalized, however our officers are working diligently to process applications as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We hope this is of assistance.

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

Any idea how long roughly it gonna be now

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Eligibility usually takes longes to complete. And its very gud that u have cleared it. The remaining can very.. i think u shud hear back from LVO within 15 days to a month. If u have extensive travel history or criminal records then it may take time.. but otherwise ideally people get done with this stage quicker.

Can u tell us ur date of application? :)

Shan143 said:
hi everyone,

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that the Eligibility assessment of your application has been successful and your application is now in queue for the Criminality and Security assessments. These are the final stages of review and we will be in contact with you once these assessments have been completed. We are unable to provide a timeframe of when your application will be finalized, however our officers are working diligently to process applications as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

AbdullahM said:

Address
14-B Sadiq Plaza,
G-9 Markaz, Islamabad

2. Passport

w/s congrats bro. do not send passport directly to this address just go to VFS global office and they will do everything for you

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Shan143 said:
hi everyone,

Dear Sir,

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

hi Bro I tried to send you private message but your inbox is full. Can you send me your whatsapp number please. My friend is giving interview on 7th march and he needs your help thanks

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

Shan143 said:
hi everyone,

Dear Sir,

Kind regards,

SF(GS)

Dear,

Please let me know how did you check it.......
did you send them any email..

Regards