+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

2calgary said:
You will hear from from them hopefully in April end or May.
But some one told me that background check takes too much time.. and my background check is not even started

Mahamn

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2016
Doc's Request.
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16 May 2016
Med's Request
14-10-2016
Med's Done....
Re-med Done on 1 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017

ehsan1618 said:
But some one told me that background check takes too much time.. and my background check is not even started
Our background check started on the 7th of February and we got DM on the 14th. :)

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Iv heard background checks take a bit longerbif u hav extensive travel history or have lived in dfferent countries in the past. But then again u can never tell for sure how long a particular part of the process may take.

If u were requested for add docs make sure you have uploaded them on mycic as well.
You shus heard back from LVO after 30-90 days of submissions. But again everything is based on luck and prayers. :)

ehsan1618 said:

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AmyR said:
Iv heard background checks take a bit longerbif u hav extensive travel history or have lived in dfferent countries in the past. But then again u can never tell for sure how long a particular part of the process may take.

If u were requested for add docs make sure you have uploaded them on mycic as well.
You shus heard back from LVO after 30-90 days of submissions. But again everything is based on luck and prayers. :)
As far as BG checks are concerned whenever they open file for any purpose they run BG checks for both Sponsor and Applicant.
I dont know its for every one but from my GCMS notes that i noted with every activity they updated BG checks.
That is the reason as soon BG checks go to In Progress they are completed in a matter of few days unless there is extensive travel history or any criminal activity is involved.

Thanks

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016

2calgary said:
As far as BG checks are concerned whenever they open file for any purpose they run BG checks for both Sponsor and Applicant.
I dont know its for every one but from my GCMS notes that i noted with every activity they updated BG checks.
That is the reason as soon BG checks go to In Progress they are completed in a matter of few days unless there is extensive travel history or any criminal activity is involved.

Thanks
Dear brother

What is GCMS notes.

Every applicant has GCMS notes ?

wassii

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016

ehsan1618 said:
i have receieved mail from LVO in that they said they may required an interview and contact me before one moth about the date and time if interview so is there anyything worried about or it is good news for me kindly tell me

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Please order your GCMS notes and see why you have been put in the interview list..
If the visa officers have any concerns about ur eligibility u can try sending them more proof of ur relationship such as visit pictures, communication chats and call logs, financial receipts..

wassii said:
i have receieved mail from LVO in that they said they may required an interview and contact me before one moth about the date and time if interview so is there anyything worried about or it is good news for me kindly tell me

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

wassii said:
Ask your MP to contact LvO so u can know about the real reason.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Sponsor in Canada needs to contact a member of parliment for the area he/she resides in.
You can search for the correct MP of sponsor area (using the area postal code) by using search area on the right side of this page.
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

wassii said:
who is MP i mean what means by MP

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016

Hi Every one,

Please let me know the answers for the following questions:

Can I fill out the forms with a black pen, instead of printing and validating?
As per new changes, cic does not require any more attested photocopies of passport. Is it correct?
Also, if applicant has previous travel history, is it necessary to submit the exit and entry stamps copies?
Lastly, as per new rule, there is no need to submit educational documents of the applicant.

Please clarify, Jazakallah

wassii

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016

AmyR said:
Sponsor in Canada needs to contact a member of parliment for the area he/she resides in.
You can search for the correct MP of sponsor area (using the area postal code) by using search area on the right side of this page.
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members
i have my lawyer there who are also my representative in this casr

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Yes then your lawyer will take care of it.

wassii said:
i have my lawyer there who are also my representative in this casr

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Ordering GCMS notes would be more appropriate to know the details of your file (The concerns of the visa officer). People get out from the interview queue by submitting the missing documents or addressing the visa officer concerns. The MP office may not be able to provide that much details on your file.
naveedali said:
Ask your MP to contact LvO so u can know about the real reason.
'''''''''''''''''''''

scahmed

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016

AJSM said:
Hi Every one,

Please let me know the answers for the following questions:

Can I fill out the forms with a black pen, instead of printing and validating?
As per new changes, cic does not require any more attested photocopies of passport. Is it correct?
Also, if applicant has previous travel history, is it necessary to submit the exit and entry stamps copies?
Lastly, as per new rule, there is no need to submit educational documents of the applicant.

Please clarify, Jazakallah
Its recommended to fill out forms and Validate them.

It doesn't say attested photocopies on checklist. But I did submit attested copies of all identity documents

Correct, no requirement for educational docs for the new application.