+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AbdullahM

Feb 13, 2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

So just wanted to update everyone on my current situation. I was able to book my wife's medical for Feb 21st on Tuesday. On Thursday Feb 23rd, the status in MyCIC showed Medical Results as passed. Just today, MyCIC was not updated, but the check status page showed Decision Made AlhumduLillah! Have not received Passport request soon, but I'm assuming it should be coming shortly inshaAllah. Almost 12 months, but AlhumduLillah Allah SWT is always the Best of Planners.

I'm almost certain my case got delayed, because of the medical request. Apparently now after the December 16th change they are not resisting people requesting a re medical, but back in October they were resisting hard for me. I send the web form twice with my e-medical sheet, but there was no response at all. The inconsistency between the parties is frustrating, but I don't think this should really be an issue anymore for people, because now there is no upfront medical scenario. I mainly mention October, because I feel like my case was mostly finished by then and that would fall into the roughly expected 7-8 month time frame for Decision Made.

Anyways keep patient everyone! There's a lot of uncertainty, but AlhumduLillah it is still better how long people had to wait before. Also I would never choose to do it on purpose, but the distance is a struggle that definitely helps strengthen the relationship!

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

AbdullahM said:

So just wanted to update everyone on my current situation. I was able to book my wife's medical for Feb 21st on Tuesday. On Thursday Feb 23rd, the status in MyCIC showed Medical Results as passed. Just today, MyCIC was not updated, but the check status page showed Decision Made AlhumduLillah! Have not received Passport request soon, but I'm assuming it should be coming shortly inshaAllah. Almost 12 months, but AlhumduLillah Allah SWT is always the Best of Planners.

I'm almost certain my case got delayed, because of the medical request. Apparently now after the December 16th change they are not resisting people requesting a re medical, but back in October they were resisting hard for me. I send the web form twice with my e-medical sheet, but there was no response at all. The inconsistency between the parties is frustrating, but I don't think this should really be an issue anymore for people, because now there is no upfront medical scenario. I mainly mention October, because I feel like my case was mostly finished by then and that would fall into the roughly expected 7-8 month time frame for Decision Made.

Anyways keep patient everyone! There's a lot of uncertainty, but AlhumduLillah it is still better how long people had to wait before. Also I would never choose to do it on purpose, but the distance is a struggle that definitely helps strengthen the relationship!
Congratulations :)

abi989

May 18, 2016

got email reply back from LVO regarding status update email in sent them on 02/02/2017. any suggestion how long will it take for security /criminality review?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your message. The documents had been received and added to your file. Your file is currently awaiting security/ criminality review. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the file has been reviewed.

We trust the above is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

RIH

Program Assistant
[/quote]

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Does ur eligibility stage says passed?
Criminality nd security stage is mostly luck.

abi989 said:
got email reply back from LVO regarding status update email in sent them on 02/02/2017. any suggestion how long will it take for security /criminality review?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your message. The documents had been received and added to your file. Your file is currently awaiting security/ criminality review. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the file has been reviewed.

We trust the above is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

RIH

Program Assistant

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

No hope nothing change.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Allah help us...................................
wake up LVO

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Did u order ur notes? Wat do they say,?

luqman321 said:
No hope nothing change.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Allah help us...................................
wake up LVO

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

AmyR said:
Did u order ur notes? Wat do they say,?
Not yet but mid if this month for sure i will IA.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

ahsenshah said:
dear admin please update my info on spreadsheet file resend and received on 27-02-2017.
Updated!

Was the application date the only thing that was wrong? Everything else is fine right. Just let me know. :)

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

AJSM said:
Hi Every one,

Please let me know the answers for the following questions:

Can I fill out the forms with a black pen, instead of printing and validating?
As per new changes, cic does not require any more attested photocopies of passport. Is it correct?
Also, if applicant has previous travel history, is it necessary to submit the exit and entry stamps copies?
Lastly, as per new rule, there is no need to submit educational documents of the applicant.

Please clarify, Jazakallah
1. Its says on the form how you should fill them out.
2. You need to send photocopies of passport it doesn't have to attested but it is good if you do it
3. Yes you have to submit exit entry stamp copies that's they only way they know you visited a country they don't have your travel history with them.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

AbdullahM said:

Congrats !...

Spreadhseet updated!. Please let us know when you get PPR letter :) :)

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015

ra03ra said:
Congrats !...

Spreadhseet updated!. Please let us know when you get PPR letter :) :)
Congrats even me I got decision made last Friday but still Iam waiting ppr so how days we should wait ppr after decision made thanks

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Congrats! :)
Which month did u apply in?
From what i have been reading on this forum it can take upto 7-10 days. Ur wait is just about to end :)

daaca said:
Congrats even me I got decision made last Friday but still Iam waiting ppr so how days we should wait ppr after decision made thanks

Ali-raza

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

wassii said:
hi one question plzz sorry for my words but is there any member who has been regected from spouse immigration application ??????
Yes

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

daaca said:
Congrats! I see your a 2015 applicant who was interviewed on 16th May, 2016 ::) if that is correct ::). Anyways you said last Friday you got DM so I have updated your information :). Please let me know as soon as you receive PPR :) :)

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016

AmyR said:
Hi.. the last time i looked at the london spreadsheet they were about a month shorter on processing times as pakistani applicants. However, recently i have noticed that most UK applications go to ottawa and very few are processed in London. Ottawa ones obviously get done much quickers (approx 4 months).

In my opinion, keep a time frame of 8-9 months in mind for processing. The current pace of LVO is actually worrying for everyone here and we are all hoping that they pick up some pace in March or we might be looking at 10-11 months mark too :(
Yes fingers crossed they pick up pace :D I will order notes again end of March. Do U have any plans of ordering new notes?