+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ammara86

Nov 18, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

If u want to add to spreadsheet
Re-med was updated on ecas and mycic on 6-feb-2017 and background check started on 15-feb-2017

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Ammara86 said:
If u want to add to spreadsheet
Re-med was updated on ecas and mycic on 6-feb-2017 and background check started on 15-feb-2017
BGC started 15-Jan, you mean?

immigration786

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017

MM345 said:
Hello,

I am also a Sep applicant and we haven't heard from cic after Sponsor Approval in Sep. As per feedback from different applicants, it seems that LVO is working on May/June 2016 applicants at the moment and its been slower than usual. So us Sep applicants would have to wait. Did you order notes yet?
Based on the current pace at which they are working, by what time do you think they will get around September applicants? I am thinking mid march? Do the applications get prioritized by when the application was submitted initially or by when the London office received it? I am thinking the later

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

immigration786 said:
Based on the current pace at which they are working, by what time do you think they will get around September applicants? I am thinking mid march? Do the applications get prioritized by when the application was submitted initially or by when the London office received it? I am thinking the later
If work on sep applicants file gets started right after aug files then april or may we should hear something.

But if files held for london pilot project are not started after aug files, then nobody knows.

I think apps are prioritized as and when LVO receives them.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

simplest answer to this would be "just hibernate and hibernate fellow Sept applicant" :p

on a serious note, i dont see our files being processed any time before April-May 2017...i mean look at their pace..they r working on May-June files since end of Dec 2016... i think files get worked upon based on when they r submitted largely.. however i dont see any clear patterns there either at times..

immigration786 said:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Ammara86 said:
Sorry 8-feb-2017
updated, thanks.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Any one noted any change in mycic/ecas?

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017

MM345 said:
Any one noted any change in mycic/ecas?
My ecas & PA ecas says we started processing your application 9th febuary . Please change the date in spreadsheet from 8th feb to 9th feb ..& usually how long does it take for medical results ? My husband's medical was on 8th feb and i have no update on medical since then Thanks

Ammara86

Nov 18, 2016

need to understand step by step procedure from here onwards
1. Can I visit VFS islamabad right away or an "APPOINTMENT" is needed?
2. They have asked for pics but as i hv heard from this forum tht photography service is available at the VFS and i am planning to avail that. Do i still need to take pics with me for safe side?
3. What is estimated charges (amount i should carry with me)
4. Do i need to fill details of my spouse/sponsor in Appendix A?
5. What is the timing of VFS office?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Annee said:
My ecas & PA ecas says we started processing your application 9th febuary . Please change the date in spreadsheet from 8th feb to 9th feb ..& usually how long does it take for medical results ? My husband's medical was on 8th feb and i have no update on medical since then Thanks
Hi, In process date has been changed. Medical results should be updated in 1 month. If you link your application to mycic account, you can also check from there if medical status is updated or not.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Ammara86 said:
need to understand step by step procedure from here onwards
1. Can I visit VFS islamabad right away or an "APPOINTMENT" is needed? No app required
2. They have asked for pics but as i hv heard from this forum tht photography service is available at the VFS and i am planning to avail that. Do i still need to take pics with me for safe side? No. To be on the safe side call them before you leave and ask the same. +92-51-8439344
3. What is estimated charges (amount i should carry with me) Around 1300 for stamping + separate amount for photos. please call and confirm.
4. Do i need to fill details of my spouse/sponsor in Appendix A? No.
5. What is the timing of VFS office? walk in services from 9 to 4 Monday to Friday

AbdullahM

Feb 13, 2017

Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while, but this is my first post. First I wanted to post all of my info.

Application received in Mississauga date: March 21st, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Quetta, Pakistan
Sponsor approval date: April 26th, 2016
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Upfront medical date: Feb 4th, 2016
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N
Show "In Process" on ECAS date: May 6th, 2016
Re-Med request date: Oct 7th, 2016
Re-med done date: Pending
Interview date: N/A
Decision Made date: Pending
PPR: Pending
COPR received in post: Pending
Additional docs requested date: N/A
Additional docs requested: N/A

I just wanted to mention some interesting points on my case. We did the medical on Feb 4th, but unfortunately we lost the receipt and without it we were not able to send the actual Proof of Upfront Medical Exam with the application package. What we did do though was send the E-medical sheet for my wife via the Web Form during June 2016, right after she got her sponsorship approved and the email even mentioned that an E-medical sheet is sufficient. For some reason we still ended up getting a medical request in Oct 2016, but the Migration Health Unit were not allowed to book any medical exam until her expired after Feb 4th, 2017.

We were hoping the DM would come, before the medical, but we got nothing since October. Just a week ago I requested the GCMS notes and a few hours prior I visited my local MP office in Windsor, ON due to advice from a good friend (normally I was going to wait for the GCMS notes to come back before going) who went through this process a few years back. Honestly, I had no idea how easy it is for the MP office to call directly to London. He called right in front of me and inquired about my wife's case using the UCI of her PR Application. It turned out that her application is basically all cleared except for the medical and they wanted me to use the Medical request form they sent back in October to do her medical exam again now that it expired.

Obviously it really didn't make sense to request the medical again anyways and I couldn't even book it until this Feb 4th, but AlhumduLillah it was still very good news. I considered using the Medical request form from Oct, but I was a little worried since technically that form is dated and the email emphasized to get it done with in 30 days. So I was actually waiting for another medical request form.

In conclusion, I emailed CanmedPK just now to book the fastest medical appointment in Karachi inshaAllah. And after I finally made an account on this forum to post my scenario. I think the biggest lesson for me was I would greatly advise any one to go to their MP office to get them to call for a very easy and quick update.

Best of luck to everyone inshaAllah!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

AbdullahM said:
Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while, but this is my first post. First I wanted to post all of my info.

Application received in Mississauga date: March 21st, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Quetta, Pakistan
Sponsor approval date: April 26th, 2016
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Upfront medical date: Feb 4th, 2016
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): N
Show "In Process" on ECAS date: May 6th, 2016
Re-Med request date: Oct 7th, 2016
Re-med done date: Pending
Interview date: N/A
Decision Made date: Pending
PPR: Pending
COPR received in post: Pending
Additional docs requested date: N/A
Additional docs requested: N/A

I just wanted to mention some interesting points on my case. We did the medical on Feb 4th, but unfortunately we lost the receipt and without it we were not able to send the actual Proof of Upfront Medical Exam with the application package. What we did do though was send the E-medical sheet for my wife via the Web Form during June 2016, right after she got her sponsorship approved and the email even mentioned that an E-medical sheet is sufficient. For some reason we still ended up getting a medical request in Oct 2016, but the Migration Health Unit were not allowed to book any medical exam until her expired after Feb 4th, 2017.

We were hoping the DM would come, before the medical, but we got nothing since October. Just a week ago I requested the GCMS notes and a few hours prior I visited my local MP office in Windsor, ON due to advice from a good friend (normally I was going to wait for the GCMS notes to come back before going) who went through this process a few years back. Honestly, I had no idea how easy it is for the MP office to call directly to London. He called right in front of me and inquired about my wife's case using the UCI of her PR Application. It turned out that her application is basically all cleared except for the medical and they wanted me to use the Medical request form they sent back in October to do her medical exam again now that it expired.

Obviously it really didn't make sense to request the medical again anyways and I couldn't even book it until this Feb 4th, but AlhumduLillah it was still very good news. I considered using the Medical request form from Oct, but I was a little worried since technically that form is dated and the email emphasized to get it done with in 30 days. So I was actually waiting for another medical request form.

In conclusion, I emailed CanmedPK just now to book the fastest medical appointment in Karachi inshaAllah. And after I finally made an account on this forum to post my scenario. I think the biggest lesson for me was I would greatly advise any one to go to their MP office to get them to call for a very easy and quick update.

Best of luck to everyone inshaAllah!
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your case and timeline/info in detail, it will help a lot of fellow members. I have added you to the spreadsheet, and would request you to update us when you perform re-med or receive any update from LVO.

I have heard that the immigration office has changed its policies and now MPs will only help if 12 months have passed (in your case 329 days have been passed) which is why the MP helped you, i am really glad.

Another thing to note is to not ignore any re-med request. Even if your medical is valid, and you receive a re-med request, go ahead with it. We have seen multiple cases like this, and within 15 days of re-med performed, passport requests are sent.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Ammara86 said:
just got a message at my cic a 7 page document

starting like

"Dear AMMARA SALEEM:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform the London office immediately by email to: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation."

Is it a PPR?
Congratulations :) :)