+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ali-raza

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Xeesh said:
im not saying anythng against, just surprised how u failed to answer these questions. Anythng else they asked?
There were 2 primary reasons for which I was called for interview,
1. Genuiness of relationship: which I successfully cleared his doubts n he accepted there n told me that I accept that ur relationship is genuine, no doubt now.
2. Wife was ineligible as a sponsor at that time due to certain reasons: he asked that ur wife is not eligible then y should I accept ur application, give reason? : I couldn't satisfy him. N after that interview, the reason mentioned in the letter was ineligibility of wife as sponsor.

Reactions: JPW

Xeesh

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017

Ali-raza said:
There were 2 primary reasons for which I was called for interview,
1. Genuiness of relationship: which I successfully cleared his doubts n he accepted there n told me that I accept that ur relationship is genuine, no doubt now.
2. Wife was ineligible as a sponsor at that time due to certain reasons: he asked that ur wife is not eligible then y should I accept ur application, give reason? : I couldn't satisfy him. N after that interview, the reason mentioned in the letter was ineligibility of wife as sponsor.
so basically u went thru interview easily. Btw thnx for ur replies. Lets hope they ask questions straight forward nd dnt just start tackling

Ali-raza

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

Xeesh said:
so basically u went thru interview easily. Btw thnx for ur replies. Lets hope they ask questions straight forward nd dnt just start tackling
Went through, not easily, it was unfruitful, negative decision was given.
Hope no body will experience an interview like mine. Best luck to u.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

shoaib 786 said:
i have my interview in march ......
good luck. which month-year did u submit your applciation?

snoor1987

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012

Hi
I am about to apply for spousal immigration visa for my wife in pakistan.
I have a few questions with regard to new application and would appreciate if I get some clarification on them.

*Is copy of CNIC required for sponsor or for spouse only ?

*For nationals of Pakistan:
Educational certificates and transcripts must be issued by a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority.
Does it mean certified true by 'notary public' or something else ?

*Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your rela- tionships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and household registries

Does it mean FRC issued by NADRA ?

We don't have to send anything original to immigration only certified true copies ( or is there a difference that some documents need to be just just photocopies and some certified true copies ?

Your guidance will be highly appreciated.
Regards.

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016

shoaib 786 said:
i have my interview in march ......
Hi Shoaib...

I got GCMS notes and it saying that the interview recommended and due date is May 4, 2017 I applied in March 2016...I am Canadian Citizens and sponsoring my wife....when did you apply and when did you get interview letter?

thanks

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

1) u need CNIC copy of the principal applicant who u r sponsoring from Pakistan. Get a enlarged photocopy of both sides of CNIC of the principal applicant and get the photocopies notarized and certified from notary public.
2) just get photocopies of the educational docs.. the university from where PA has studied is accredited by HEC then i think nothing else needs to be done.
3) i think Familu registeries and all are required more if u hav dependents like children whom u r sponsoring along with ur wife.. i personally didnot send it since in my case its only me and my spouse. But if u have children then yes all this family registery stuff from nadra needs to be submitted too.
4) u send NOTHING original EXCEPT for police certificate. Every civil status document including nikkah nama and cnic needs to be photocopied and sent. If u hav urdu nikkah nama make sure it bears the nikkah registrar's seal/stamp. Also get the urdu nikkah nama translated and attested from notary public and send that too. I think u can also send them a nadra marriage certificate if u wish..this is issued seperately by nadra authority in the area where ur nikkah took place.

Let us see what others have to say. I have told u based on my experience and reading on this forum. However, do reas the new forms and doc checklists very very carefully as wel since therr have been changes to it in Dec 2016. :)

snoor1987 said:
Hi
I have a few questions with regard to new application and would appreciate if I get some clarification on them.

Educational certificates and transcripts must be issued by a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority.

*Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your rela- tionships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and household registries

We don't have to send anything original to immigration only certified true copies ( or is there a difference that some documents need to be just just photocopies and some certified true copies ?

Regards.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other

please remove the note from spreadsheet with my name
"Has a child as well with PA."

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

So i m an October case, and by the looks of it and by reading some of the posts on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that I wont be hearing anything until June-July?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

thechampion said:
So i m an October case, and by the looks of it and by reading some of the posts on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that I wont be hearing anything until June-July?
Looks like, yes.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

ahsenshah said:
please remove the note from spreadsheet with my name
"Has a child as well with PA."
Apologies, that info belonged to another member.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

AKhanW said:
Hi Shoaib...

I got GCMS notes and it saying that the interview recommended and due date is May 4, 2017 I applied in March 2016...I am Canadian Citizens and sponsoring my wife....when did you apply and when did you get interview letter?

thanks
You get interview letter usually 1 month before scheduled interview date

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Ali-raza said:
Went through, not easily, it was unfruitful, negative decision was given.
Hope no body will experience an interview like mine. Best luck to u.
hopefully you've ironed out the kinks in your case before re-applying.
Use GCMS notes to help you out so that you can get approval this time around.

scahmed

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016

snoor1987 said:
Hi

Regards.
Where do you read the requirement of educational documents in the new application? I didn't see it anywhere