Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Osama_sidd said:
I had my wife send signed copies of ONLY the pages of the form that needed the signature. the idea was that i will print the rest of the pages of those forms here in canada. Now the problem that i am running into is that the length of the pages she sent me and the pages that i have are different (the pages she sent from Pakistan are 1 inch longer). Can i submit like this (now we will have a scenario where 5 pages of the same form will be of a different length and 1 page will be different) or do i go out and buy a new ream of paper with that length?
I don't believe this is a problem what matters to CIC is you have signed the forms and all the information of the print out is on the page, nothing cut off or missing.

rummaan17

Nov 29, 2015

Respectable Members,
Kind of a strange question but i would like to ask.

My file for spousal sponsorship as CANADIAN LIVING ABROAD is still under process after additional documents request from London Visa Office.
My passport is due for renew shortly. If i renew my passport from Embassy Abroad . Does passport issuing location shows lack of ties with Canada.
Any addition would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Osama_sidd said:
I had my wife send signed copies of ONLY the pages of the form that needed the signature. the idea was that i will print the rest of the pages of those forms here in canada. Now the problem that i am running into is that the length of the pages she sent me and the pages that i have are different (the pages she sent from Pakistan are 1 inch longer). Can i submit like this (now we will have a scenario where 5 pages of the same form will be of a different length and 1 page will be different) or do i go out and buy a new ream of paper with that length?
Hi,

Same happened with me. I went to Staples which is near by and cut the pages according to the size which my wife sent. ;D
Still you can send those as it is but it didn't look nice.

Thanks,

Aamir

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm collecting all the information, as I will be submitting the file very soon

Can anyone please let me know that what is the correct format of submitting Whats app calls.

I'm confused, that call log should be submitted from the sponsor or Applicant side
2. Call logs should reflect number or persons name and all the log will be with one persons name. How they will analyze that call was made to the same person
3. Also is it okay, if file is submitted by sponsor, once arrived in Canada.

Thank you all

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

AJSM said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm collecting all the information, as I will be submitting the file very soon

Can anyone please let me know that what is the correct format of submitting Whats app calls.

I'm confused, that call log should be submitted from the sponsor or Applicant side
2. Call logs should reflect number or persons name and all the log will be with one persons name. How they will analyze that call was made to the same person
3. Also is it okay, if file is submitted by sponsor, once arrived in Canada.

Thank you all
hi you can email your chat from whatsapp to your onbox and then download the chat from email in word or excel format and can get printouts. this will show messages from both sides.
and yes sponsor can submit the file by post from Canada.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Malik1983 said:
hi you can email your chat from whatsapp to your onbox and then download the chat from email in word or excel format and can get printouts. this will show messages from both sides.
and yes sponsor can submit the file by post from Canada.

I suggest to take screenshots of chat and calls. If you paste log to word lvo says its altered. So better to submit daily screenshots

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016

ahmad shahbaz ahmad said:
Salam to all. I want to know about confirmation of RPRF fee. Two weeks ago i received remedical and rprf fee request. I submitted fee online and status updated submitted but not received. Whereas after remedical status updated passed from review in progress. How should i confirm that rprf fee has been received. I just posted via gckey not send receipt by email or mail.
i got the same request on 15 Dec and submitted the same day, and my status was 1st Requested then after uploading change to Submitted and same day again change to Provided.
hopefully we get some update in Jan17, mean time you should email them regarding fees and receipt copy on safer side.

further! did your background check is started?

scahmed

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016

Hi Guys

Quick questions regarding the supporting documents as per the new application .

1) Only certified photocopy required is for the Nikkah Nama as the original is not in english or French , rest of the documents like ID card, passport and birth certificates are just the regular photocopies?

2) One of the items listed in the checklist IMM5533E is the " family tree booklet", does anyone know where can I get this or is it even required?

Thanks in advance

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

scahmed said:
Hi Guys

1) Only certified photocopy required is for the Nikkah Nama as the original is not in english or French , rest of the documents like ID card, passport and birth certificates are just the regular photocopies?

2) One of the items listed in the checklist IMM5533E is the " family tree booklet", does anyone know where can I get this or is it even required?

Thanks in advance
Send certified copies of everything. Addresses on ID card are also in Urdu so get it translated as well.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

MM345,

Do you know when LVO goes back to their normal working hours after the Christmas holidays?

Ra03ra & canadian0007, any changes to your ECAS or MyCic account yet? We sent our apps on the same day. My Ecas shows in process for sponsorship (both mine and PA's ecas) and MyCic is as follows since the last few months:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed

Review of submitted documents

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

AustinM2016 said:
MM345,

Do you know when LVO goes back to their normal working hours after the Christmas holidays?

Ra03ra & canadian0007, any changes to your ECAS or MyCic account yet? We sent our apps on the same day. My Ecas shows in process for sponsorship (both mine and PA's ecas) and MyCic is as follows since the last few months:

Nope no changes on ECAS. Can't check MYCIC because of representative. :'( :'(

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

scahmed said:
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance
Hi,

1: Certified copies of Urdu Nikkah nama, its Translation & Marriage Certificate (Issued by NADRA in both English & Urdu). If ID card is in Urdu then you may have to get it translated (Not sure about this as my card was in English from front but address on back was in Urdu and I submitted as it was).

2: Is family registration Certificate which you can get from NADRA through online portal.

Thanks,

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

AustinM2016 said:
MM345,

Today should be there working day.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

MM345 said:
Today should be there working day.
Yup..
For majority its a working day here but every one seems in festive mood.. :p

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016

MM345 said:
I suggest to take screenshots of chat and calls. If you paste log to word lvo says its altered. So better to submit daily screenshots
Thank you for the response. Yeah it's better to take screen shot of messages. I basically wanted to know regarding calls, as the call log will be from one side only. Should it have name or number only. Also Can Sponsor submit the evidence or applicant has to? Also Is it ok, If file is submitted from sponsor side.