Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MM345 said:
Hi, please follow the following link to the FAQs. you can find info about GCMS here:

https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa
Hi,

Do I need to get the signatures of my spouse on form as well to apply for her? I mean I need notes for Sponsored person's file not the sponsor's who is me.

Thanks,

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

ahmad shahbaz ahmad said:
Salam to all. I want to know about confirmation of RPRF fee. Two weeks ago i received remedical and rprf fee request. I submitted fee online and status updated submitted but not received. Whereas after remedical status updated passed from review in progress. How should i confirm that rprf fee has been received. I just posted via gckey not send receipt by email or mail.
W. Salam,

They don't change the status immediately from "Provided" To "Received". I submitted form on November 11 through CIC and sent those through mail as well on November 20th, but still the status is same "Provided". They haven't changed it to "Received" till now. :-[

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015

Vigilant said:
W. Salam,

They don't change the status immediately from "Provided" To "Received". I submitted form on November 11 through CIC and sent those through mail as well on November 20th, but still the status is same "Provided". They haven't changed it to "Received" till now. :-[

how long it should take security check till 1 november I'm gona stuck only security check
when should i expect to get PPR thanks

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada

Hi Guys,

Need advice. After submitting application for permanent residence, my wife (for whom i have applied PR) status in Canada has changed from Worker to Student. Should I inform CIC regarding this along with the study permit ?

Thanks

smartcanadian

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016

How many of you actually provided a narration of all wedding events and a story on how you met?

How long were those summary or narration?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sooooooooooooooooo

LVO is starting to work to day after holidays?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

subtain said:
Hi Guys,

Need advice. After submitting application for permanent residence, my wife (for whom i have applied PR) status in Canada has changed from Worker to Student. Should I inform CIC regarding this along with the study permit ?

Thanks
you should, they specifically asked in forms and replies that if there is any change in status of any kind, we must inform them

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

2calgary said:
Sooooooooooooooooo

LVO is starting to work to day after holidays?

No today is also holiday there..

scahmed

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016

Hi Guys

I am in process of filling out application forms and collection supporting for my spousal sponsorship application (I am using new application). My question is regarding Nikkah nama , I have original Nikkha nama which is in Urdu and the marriage registration certificate which is in both english and urdu . As per CIC any original document which is not in english or French needs to translated in english and photo copies of both english translation and original document needs to be certified.

My questions
1) Once I get my Nikkah nama translated in English, do I need to get affidavit from translator conforming its true translation.
2) And does this affidavit needs to be stamped by Oath commissioner?

I am planning to go to secritariat (kacahri) to get it done.
Thanks in advance

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

scahmed said:
Hi Guys

I am in process of filling out application forms and collection supporting for my spousal sponsorship application (I am using new application). My question is regarding Nikkah nama , I have original Nikkha nama which is in Urdu and the marriage registration certificate which is in both english and urdu . As per CIC any original document which is not in english or French needs to translated in english and photo copies of both english translation and original document needs to be certified.

My questions
1) Once I get my Nikkah nama translated in English, do I need to get affidavit from translator conforming its true translation.
2) And does this affidavit needs to be stamped by Oath commissioner?

I am planning to go to secritariat (kacahri) to get it done.
Thanks in advance
1) YES
2) YES

scahmed

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016

2calgary said:
1) YES
2) YES
Thanks for getting back.

So I am assuming for affidavit I need to get translator to sign on stamp paper with some wording like this " This to conform that this is true translation and representation of the original Nikkah Nama between "Name" , "ID no" and "Name", "ID no" " .

or Is there a typical wording thats needs to go into affidavit?

sajid shehzaad

Star Member
May 16, 2016

Hi Guys ... my medical expired in june 2016 nd i haven't recieved remidcal till now ... got orignal documenta back in october nd rprf fee request also in october still waiting for remedical send case spesific enquiry as well nd email to ldn office office as well but no response from them...
does anyone have any idea wat should i do nd why they r not sending me remdical requeat

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

scahmed said:
Thanks for getting back.

So I am assuming for affidavit I need to get translator to sign on stamp paper with some wording like this " This to conform that this is true translation and representation of the original Nikkah Nama between "Name" , "ID no" and "Name", "ID no" " .

[/quote/]

usually certified translator already have stamp with some specific wording, if there is nothing then he/she can write it.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sajid shehzaad said:
Hi Guys ... my medical expired in june 2016 nd i haven't recieved remidcal till now ... got orignal documenta back in october nd rprf fee request also in october still waiting for remedical send case spesific enquiry as well nd email to ldn office office as well but no response from them...
does anyone have any idea wat should i do nd why they r not sending me remdical requeat
if you sent them CSQ then you dont need to do anything, just wait

did u order GCMS after OCtober?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

scahmed said:
Thanks for getting back.

Bro no need to get any affidavit from translator. They put all the stamps on translation.