SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

dears i am going for my interview on 24th i i have printed birth certificates of my daughter in canada with my wife her CNIC their vist in Pakistan , my wifes UK visit her reports from midwife , scan reports power i want to ask do i need to print pics which i sent with my application and chats which i already submitted to CIC with case file plz help me and guide me
regards

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

Matheeno said:
Walkium as salaam.

1. Yes if medicals have been complete send them along with complete package. The liklihood of your application processed faster is higher if youve provided everything.

2. Only applicants birth certificate is required. Other members pls correct me if im wrong. As a sponsor (Canadian citizen) (not sure on pr) I did not have to provide my birth certificate.

3. It is fine for the application to be handwritten but make sure you keep an eye on any recent updated forms.

4. We only sent in our marriage cert. from Union coucil, we also wanted to send in the family regist. from Nadra but didnt get to do so. If you have a member of the family who works for the govt..they could pick it up. Easier processing for 14+grade professional. And they dont give you a hard time picking up for someone else. Depends upon location...islamabad main office vs. Taxila nadra office. Big difference.

Salams.

Salams.
I cosign on point 1, 2 & 3.

About Ques. 4:
CPC requires your Nikkah Nama translated in English or French. No Family certificate needed. I submitted my computerized Pakistani Marriage certificate and Notarized Translation of Nikkah Nama. They didn't ask me for anything else

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada

Hi Guys,

Great work here on this thread. Its gold.

I am hoping someone can answer a few questions I have.

1 - What should be the dimensions of the wedding etc pictures that we have to send as proof of relationship?

2 - In General Asia Specific Checklist [IMM 3907]
(a) - Will you and your sponsor be both moving to Canada and reside there permanently ? <-- What should I answer? If I say 'YES' then it means I am also moving to Canada (which is not true since I am already in Canada). If I say 'NO' then it sounds as if we don't want to live in Canada and will move elsewhere after getting PR. :eek:
(b) https://s21.postimg.org/xtfr4zh3r/Stupid_Question.png NO idea what they want me to write here. I am a PR, working in Canada and calling my wife.

Thanks a lot.

- Subtain

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada

TORONTO134 said:
I cosign on point 1, 2 & 3.

About Ques. 4:
CPC requires your Nikkah Nama translated in English or French. No Family certificate needed. I submitted my computerized Pakistani Marriage certificate and Notarized Translation of Nikkah Nama. They didn't ask me for anything else
Thanks TORONTO134. Quick questions.

1 - Do we need to get Union council birth certificate Translated?

2 - I read CIC needs certified copies of spouse passport information pages for all current and previous passports. Do I (the sponsor) need to submit Certified copies of my current and all previous passports?

Thanks,

- Subtain

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

saskatoonsnip said:
AoA Brothers and Sisters,
I am going to apply for my wife under family class sponsorship. Please guide me in this regard.

1. I have send her medicals along with the application or CIC will ask for medicals once they will start processing my application?

2. Do We both need to send them our birth certificates? I dont have my birth certificate with me and my wife got one after doing late registration with the union council.

3. Is that fine if I submit a handwritten application instead of filling forms over computer.

4. I have a marriage registration certificate from union council but could not get family certificate from NADRA and now I am in Canada and I am not NADRA can issue any family document to my wife in my absence.

Please answer my questions
For Number 4:

You can apply online for Family registration certificate and NADRA will send it to you with in 2 days of your application. I have done this 3 days back and already received in my mail box.

Thanks..

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AssalamO Alaikum,

I want to send medicals along with my application but I cant find the family medical Forms online. IOM Health Assessment will provide me all the forms or I have to download from somewhere.... Please somebody guide me in this regard who has sent his/her medicals along with the application.
thanks

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Start of 12th month after application, so its going to be a year. Never expected so long

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

iOM will give u a page.. u will have to attach that. No need to download anything :)

saskatoonsnip said:
AssalamO Alaikum,

I want to send medicals along with my application but I cant find the family medical Forms online. IOM Health Assessment will provide me all the forms or I have to download from somewhere.... Please somebody guide me in this regard who has sent his/her medicals along with the application.
thanks

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

No dimensions of wedding photos however pls dont attach heavy wedding album wali photos.. have them printed on photo quality paper and label and send them..

My husband is a citizen and he is living in canada. He answered yes to it. I think let others shed the light on it too

As for the third query i wrote NO ONE.. since my husband wud b the sole supporter of me.. i heard others do that too.. be honest abt it :)

subtain said:
Hi Guys,

Great work here on this thread. Its gold.

I am hoping someone can answer a few questions I have.

1 - What should be the dimensions of the wedding etc pictures that we have to send as proof of relationship?

2 - In General Asia Specific Checklist [IMM 3907]
(a) - Will you and your sponsor be both moving to Canada and reside there permanently ? <-- What should I answer? If I say 'YES' then it means I am also moving to Canada (which is not true since I am already in Canada). If I say 'NO' then it sounds as if we don't want to live in Canada and will move elsewhere after getting PR. :eek:
(b) https://s21.postimg.org/xtfr4zh3r/Stupid_Question.png NO idea what they want me to write here. I am a PR, working in Canada and calling my wife.

Thanks a lot.

- Subtain

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

Hi guys,

So the email is wrong in the gcms notes, I sent the request to change the email 15 days ago, and nothing has changed yet. Any idea when that'll be? My MP also requested them to change it, but nothing yet. They sent letters to the wrong email. I am super stressed. Feel stressed...

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

Hi.

My wife applied my aplication and we got sponsor approval on 5oct2016 and file transfered to london Vo. my GC key status still same shown below. I have a question. I am in Doha Qatar and i went Pakistan only for 10 days for getting marriage and after 4 days of marriage she went to canada and i came here Doha Qatar because i had no more vacation for my work. We are daily communicating on skype. I am worry about Visa office may be they have objection for only 4 days living together. i sent then our marriage pics and small family reception(valima) pics. we also submitted families support letters from my side and her side in which they are showing happiness and their wishes for us. I don't call her here in Doha Qatar for visit me because she is busy with her final year study. I am confuse what can i do? Please help me.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

In the form 5490 where they have asked for cohabitation and all, i hope u have explained to the CIC ur constraints such as less days of leave and ur wife final year study problem... if u have done that then the CIC will know that u are not living togather cause of genuine reason...
Also im assuming u have very recently applied and ur MYCIC status is pretty normal to me..

I also read on the group that u shudnot order GC notes that often...it slows down the case... :-\

Wait up and meanwhile keep ur skype , call and chat logs in gud record along with any financial assistance u send to ur wife to show it as an ongoing proof of relationship... just INCASE the CIC asks for it later in a few months when circumstances permit.. u guys can also try paying each other a visit after a while or go a short vacation to another country...and send photos and boarding passess of that..

I dont think ur case any issue so far. :)

best_67 said:
Hi.

My wife applied my aplication and we got sponsor approval on 5oct2016 and file transfered to london Vo. my GC key status still same shown below. I have a question. I am in Doha Qeatar and i went Pakistan only for 10 days for getting marriage and after 4 days of marriage she went to canada and i came here Doha Qatar because i had no more vacation for my work. We are daily communicating on skype. I am worry about Visa office may be they have objection for only 4 days living together. i sent then our marriage pics and small family reception(valima) pics. we also submitted families support letters from my side and her side in which they are showing happiness and their wishes for us. I don't call her here in Doha Qatar for visit me because she is busy with her final year study. I am confuse what can i do? Please help me.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Anyone flying from karachi in last week of oct?

ebad12

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2014
Doc's Request.
Additional docs on 05/06/2015
AOR Received.
30/10/2014
File Transfer...
06/11/2014
Med's Request
28/01/2016
Med's Done....
05/02/2016
Interview........
17/03/2016
Passport Req..
06/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/06/2016
LANDED..........
Soon

HRK said:
Anyone flying from karachi in last week of oct?
I will be travelling on 30th Oct IA to Toronto

miss black

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015

barkatain said:
Start of 12th month after application, so its going to be a year. Never expected so long
We r in the same boat long wait n don,t know when it will come to an end .
I have a question as i got procedural fairness letter aling with request for background declration form on sep 23 and we mailed all the requested documents on oct 10 trackimg no showed that our package is delievered but when i checked my Cic it still showing all the documents required .so could someone tell me do they update our my Cic for documnts we mail instead of emailing or uploading on my cic .