+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Given them the wedding invites our travel histories together and few photos of my son and husband when when we go for vacations.i really dont know how would they react because when 99% of the muslims are not following the teachings of their religion they would not beleive when i am following it. But the fact tht there is no lie at all and i just wish to convince them.would they be kind enough to listen to my special case i dont even knowhow.the VO at the islamabad office are.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Take all the evidence u can to the interview with u if they allow it..birth certificates, letters from friends and families attesting to ur relationship genuinity..any joint bank accounts & properties etc..

Maybe u can consult a lawyer and ask him how to go about ur specific case since its a bit different from the rest. :)

maddyd2000 said:
Also photos arent the only proof of a relation .. my second pregnancy and my son are a poof too.
I hope you understand wht shariah pardah is i am.assuming you are muslim

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Let us avoid judging the remaining 99% of muslims who u assume are not following their religion... i get what u mean to say and the stress u are in but how about we try to write such stuff in a way that it doesnot hurt or judge others as being less of muslims.. :)

May Allah ease ur process and IA He will cause u are doing it with all good intent. :)

maddyd2000 said:
Given them the wedding invites our travel histories together and few photos of my son and husband when when we go for vacations.i really dont know how would they react because when 99% of the muslims are not following the teachings of their religion they would not beleive when i am following it. But the fact tht there is no lie at all and i just wish to convince them.would they be kind enough to listen to my special case i dont even knowhow.the VO at the islamabad office are.

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

Hey i didnt intend to judge or hurt anyone.but the problem is every body has a.different school of thought and not everyone would follow on the same grounds as mine.
Im no one to judge ANYONE.just memt to.say when the rest 99% have a different take onn religion would they blv the 1% who have a totally different take!

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

IA they will.. :)

Let us wait for more experienced people to help u out here.. :)

maddyd2000 said:
Hey i didnt intend to judge or hurt anyone.but the problem is every body has a.different school of thought and not everyone would follow on the same grounds as mine.
Im no one to judge ANYONE.just memt to.say when the rest 99% have a different take onn religion would they blv the 1% who have a totally different take!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

maddyd2000 said:
unfortunately pakistanis have shown that to these VO's all about hindu-centric weddings, that when a case of someone observing actual Islamic traditions and teachings it throws the VOs off and they want to check it by interviews.
You can convince them, by showing them all evidences, etc when u go for interview. Order your GCMS (electronic case notes) right away to find out what exactly they looking for , and then prepare accordingly. Start right away cuz it takes 30 days to get the notes. Google or check CIC on how to get them ($5 cost) under ATIP.

Your case will be delayed due to interview, but u should prepare for it. In the meantime, send any/all evidence u have currently to them and pray.
Interview is your best shot to convince them, so work on that.
I'm sure yours is not the only case of this type, there would be mny others before you as well as this is Pakistan we're talking about.

If all else fails and things don't work out, your kids are still Canadians. Live a great life in Pakistan.
Canada is not everything, it has a lot of social/religious/economic/other factors. Can't even hear Adhan 5 times like u can in Pakistan.
It's not the end of the world, as they say.

Mahamn

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2016
Doc's Request.
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16 May 2016
Med's Request
14-10-2016
Med's Done....
Re-med Done on 1 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017

maddyd2000 said:
You say you are not judging anyone but if you read your post again, that is exactly what you are doing.
Your best bet at this point is the interview because i am pretty sure the 99% of Muslims on here don't really know what to tell you other than to wait and give the interview because all of them have taken pictures and don't follow the religion the way you do.
Sorry that the 99% has made it difficult for you. :)

I hope Allah helps you through this process and also the rest of the 99%
Ameen :)

topi007

Mar 29, 2016

Hi there,
I have got a request to resend the pictures to them since they are not according to the specs where do I send them?
P.s. Stupid incompetent photographers in Pakistan don't know how to read

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Show them whatever you have, interview will give you a chance to explain the situation. It is not easy for VO to reject a genuine case, even if he does you will have the right to appeal. It might take time but eventually they will have to give you visa, they can't deny entry to a genuine case. Pray to Allah and he will help you

maddyd2000 said:

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

maddyd2000 said:
Firstly, I condemn your tone like everyone else did.

Secondly, I don't see your Parda is something out of the ordinary that the officer wouldn't know about. All Canadians (that i have dealt with) are pretty respectful and considerate about our religion. My friends observe parda in Toronto and I never had any issues with wearing hijab etc. So don't stress about it

Lastly, I guess absence of wedding pictures etc is not a big issue as well and i feel probably it's not the sole reason for inviting you for an interview. Your kids together is a big evidence to support legitimacy of your relationship. Perhaps they are worried about something else. Maybe something about the applicant needs further inquiry.

I feel this way because I didn't have wedding pictures and movies either. In fact i was married by proxy in a simple ceremony while i was in Canada and my husband was in Pakistan. Now we have a daughter together and I had sent my pictures from umrah and honeymoon. They didn't ask a thing and no objection (so far).

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

How easier it is to play a blame game :eek:
Hindu-centric -- a catchy word for a country where its all about being anti-hindu instead of pro-self ...
I am aware of a meeting by Pakistani's in Toronto with Minister with Immigration. when asked about delays in immigration process specific to Pakistani spousal applicants, his response was " Majority of fake marriage claims are being recorded for Punjab region of Pakistan so we have to cross-check every application and it takes time to verify things" Infact, those who met him were convinced by minister using statistics...
I think its time to look at our own society rather than running blame game..

Additionally, it will be better if we remain at cause we are on this forum, helping and supporting each other in this immigration process.

canvis2006 said:
unfortunately pakistanis have shown that to these VO's all about hindu-centric weddings, that when a case of someone observing actual Islamic traditions and teachings it throws the VOs off and they want to check it by interviews.
You can convince them, by showing them all evidences, etc when u go for interview. Order your GCMS (electronic case notes) right away to find out what exactly they looking for , and then prepare accordingly. Start right away cuz it takes 30 days to get the notes. Google or check CIC on how to get them ($5 cost) under ATIP.

Your case will be delayed due to interview, but u should prepare for it. In the meantime, send any/all evidence u have currently to them and pray.
I'm sure yours is not the only case of this type, there would be mny others before you as well as this is Pakistan we're talking about.

If all else fails and things don't work out, your kids are still Canadians. Live a great life in Pakistan.
Canada is not everything, it has a lot of social/religious/economic/other factors. Can't even hear Adhan 5 times like u can in Pakistan.

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AoA Brothers and Sisters,
I am going to apply for my wife under family class sponsorship. Please guide me in this regard.

1. I have to send her medicals along with the application or CIC will ask for medicals once they will start processing my application?

2. Do We both need to send them our birth certificates? I dont have my birth certificate with me and my wife got one after doing late registration with the union council.

3. Is that fine if I submit a handwritten application instead of filling forms over computer.

4. I have a marriage registration certificate from union council but could not get family certificate from NADRA and now I am in Canada and I am not NADRA can issue any family document to my wife in my absence.

Please answer my questions

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

saskatoonsnip said:
AoA Brothers and Sisters,
I am going to apply for my wife under family class sponsorship. Please guide me in this regard.

1. I have send her medicals along with the application or CIC will ask for medicals once they will start processing my application?

2. Do We both need to send them our birth certificates? I dont have my birth certificate with me and my wife got one after doing late registration with the union council.

3. Is that fine if I submit a handwritten application instead of filling forms over computer.

4. I have a marriage registration certificate from union council but could not get family certificate from NADRA and now I am in Canada and I am not NADRA can issue any family document to my wife in my absence.

Please answer my questions
Walkium as salaam.

1. Yes if medicals have been complete send them along with complete package. The liklihood of your application processed faster is higher if youve provided everything.

2. Only applicants birth certificate is required. Other members pls correct me if im wrong. As a sponsor (Canadian citizen) (not sure on pr) I did not have to provide my birth certificate.

3. It is fine for the application to be handwritten but make sure you keep an eye on any recent updated forms.

4. We only sent in our marriage cert. from Union coucil, we also wanted to send in the family regist. from Nadra but didnt get to do so. If you have a member of the family who works for the govt..they could pick it up. Easier processing for 14+grade professional. And they dont give you a hard time picking up for someone else. Depends upon location...islamabad main office vs. Taxila nadra office. Big difference.

Salams.

Salams.

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

canvis2006 said:

Jazakallah will be ordering them today will updatebhete when i rcv them. Thannkss for reminding me about the blesssings we have living in pakistan,undoubtedly its not the end of the world!

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

TORONTO134 said:
Firstly, I condemn your tone like everyone else did.

Secondly, I don't see your Parda is something out of the ordinary that the officer wouldn't know about. All Canadians (that i have dealt with) are pretty respectful and considerate about our religion. My friends observe parda in Toronto and I never had any issues with wearing hijab etc. So don't stress about it

Lastly, I guess absence of wedding pictures etc is not a big issue as well and i feel probably it's not the sole reason for inviting you for an interview. Your kids together is a big evidence to support legitimacy of your relationship. Perhaps they are worried about something else. Maybe something about the applicant needs further inquiry.

I feel this way because I didn't have wedding pictures and movies either. In fact i was married by proxy in a simple ceremony while i was in Canada and my husband was in Pakistan. Now we have a daughter together and I had sent my pictures from umrah and honeymoon. They didn't ask a thing and no objection (so far).
Jazakallah this gives me immense hope and i will try to find the reason for interview through my electronic notes inshallah and someone has advised me to update my case and inform them about my pregnancy and sen my reports and a doctors letter.would that be a good idea