Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
Do you know why it's been so long for them to clear out your application? I get the other user was in the interview queue, are you requested for an interview too? Have you requested notes/talked to MP?
They ask me additional documents like communication proofs pics etc in last year nov 15 i did send in dec 15 till now no news we contacted our mp twice the same answer was they are working on relationship rest of other things like security medical crimnality everything is clear. there is no interview queue. now i am desperately just waiting for ppr

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

Tauqeer1314 said:
I received email today from LVO is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted
photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide two (2) new photographs
which meet the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents
on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the
photographer. You will find the specifications on the fol
I got the same request as you did after the file reached London Visa Office. They never tell you what's wrong with the picture so make sure you send photos with all the info they need. Mine was missing complete photographer address.

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

MN51214 said:
Hi,

accoding to timeline of Tauqeer1314, he applied recently in June and his apl forwarded to London in August. It means they work on the application after recieving. But later they make it so late.
July 2015 people are receiving PPR now while october 2015 have already recieved visas in June 2016 (8 Months). All this is un understandable. Now it has been 9 months, November applicants are still waiting PPRs. Govenment people (who r paid from our salaries/taxes)every where are so lazy.
we work hard, we pay taxes, we live alone wothout family. through our taxes immigration officials are paid but they are not really involved in doing it fast as it is our basic right to be reunioned. Liberals promised as Justin said somewhere that Immigrants r his priority because Canada is doing well in the world due to its immigrants. And now on the contrary it is no more his priority.
I met with one person who is from Brazil, he is on social aid. No decalared work. getting money from our pockets. doing work under the table. he got his wife,s visa just in 4 months. It is clear descrimination. no egality.
In this advance world, canada cant make a centralized policy that every one in canada who applies family reunification visa must be treated equally? Can we do something about it?
And we the tax payers are in miserable condition. no hope even after 8 months now.
I believe when LVO receives application, they check it for missing or wrong documents before putting it in queue for an officer to work on it.

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

AR-07/15 said:
Thank you :)

Well I was planning to visit my hubby anyways but until January we didn't hear anything from LVO while other July applicants were getting PPR's if I remember it right. We had no idea about the interview but surely had a feeling that at some point they might ask us for more documents if its taking that long. I visited him in March and ordered notes after I came back to figure out that there was an interview required. We submitted the tickets, boarding passes, hotel receipts. Receipts for shopping, lunches, dinners, movies - almost everything. Cards and gifts details. Watsapp chat log from April 2015 to April 2016. All of phone bills with detailed calls listing. Addressed some of the concerns mentioned by the visa officer on notes in a cover letter. For example: explaining our family issues and why my side of the family didn't attend the wedding.

In our case, notes helped us a lot and addressing their concerns/red flags with explanations helped us got through without an interview. :)
Thanku so much sis! I would love to know lil more, wht u actaully saw on ur notes which helped u to send them proofs?I hope I will send them proof of my wife's visit and communications and all that stuff till Nov as my case is going to turning in 6months on 8th Sep now so I guess it's a perfect time to send them more proofs before they will open my file rn they r working on November apps and I'm March applicant so I think I can send them such stuff till Nov? And let me know how I can send them these proofs ?through email or via post?if u can tellme that address plZ?

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

khan1001 said:
I got the same request as you did after the file reached London Visa Office. They never tell you what's wrong with the picture so make sure you send photos with all the info they need. Mine was missing complete photographer address.
They sent me same request but I wrote wrong e-mail address on my forms so I missed it I called them yesterday and they told me that they have sent me a e-mail about passport size photographs , and they will send me again after updating my correct email in 10 business days let's see what's gonna happen and I hope it will not make a delay in my app?as I missed thr e-mail due to wrong e-mail address :( :(

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

AR-07/15 said:

Well I was planning to visit my hubby anyways but until January we didn't hear anything from LVO while other July applicants were getting PPR's if I remember it right. We had no idea about the interview but surely had a feeling that at some point they might ask us for more documents if its taking that long. I visited him in March and ordered notes after I came back to figure out that there was an interview required. We submitted the tickets, boarding passes, hotel receipts. Receipts for shopping, lunches, dinners, movies - almost everything. Cards and gifts details. Watsapp chat log from April 2015 to April 2016. All of phone bills with detailed calls listing. Addressed some of the concerns mentioned by the visa officer on notes in a cover letter. For example: explaining our family issues and why my side of the family didn't attend the wedding.

In our case, notes helped us a lot and addressing their concerns/red flags with explanations helped us got through without an interview. :)
Did you send all these documents by mail or email, or CSE?

I will be doing the same in January so I need some advice.

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

kashif ch said:
They sent me same request but I wrote wrong e-mail address on my forms so I missed it I called them yesterday and they told me that they have sent me a e-mail about passport size photographs , and they will send me again after updating my correct email in 10 business days let's see what's gonna happen and I hope it will not make a delay in my app?as I missed thr e-mail due to wrong e-mail address :( :(
There shouldn't be a delay.

From what I know, when they receive application, they look for missing or wrong documents and then put the file in queue for officer to work on it. After they receive the new photographs, they add them to the file which still is in queue. When an officer starts working on the file, everything will be there.

That's what I think. Correct me if I am wrong.

sonyrider

Jun 17, 2016

AR-07/15 said:

so they are ok if the families are not there? because both me and my wife didn't tell our parents about our nikah and told them later on. they were not present on our nikah. we explained everything to them

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

sonyrider said:
so they are ok if the families are not there? because both me and my wife didn't tell our parents about our nikah and told them later on. they were not present on our nikah. we explained everything to them
I am not a lawyer but even if you did not have your families during Nikah, so long as you can now have them attend the wedding, ruksuti, walima etc I don't think CIC will have a problem than.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Add my info in the spreadsheet please

Application received in Mississauga: 17-08-2016
Sponsor approval: Not Yet
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Med done: 27 April 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore

amubarak

Aug 15, 2016

can anyone plzz tell me if there is a spelling mistake in mothers name in nadra database but my other all documents like birth certificate and FRC have correct mother name printed.i have mentioned mothers namw spelling in application that are on birth certificate plzz tell me if my application will get rejected if cic do background verification?i am worried if someone know plzz guide me

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Vigilant said:
Dear Members,
I need your help to file application for my wife & new born daughter. Below is my scenario:
I landed in June 2014 and came back to UAE where I was working since 2009. In later 2014 I got engaged and Nikkah was done in January 2015. Reception/Rukhsti was held in April 2015 and my wife came to UAE on spouse visa and stayed with me till May 2016. During this stay we visited many countries together including Switzerland and Italy and blessed with a baby girl in July 2016 (In Pakistan). Now I ‘ll be moving to Canada next month and want to sponsor both my wife and daughter. Would you please let me know below:
• What documents should I require from UAE (Except PCC for my wife)?
• What are the documents which I should need from Pakistan? I went through the check list provided on CIC website but got confused specially relating to the original birth & educational certificates for sponsor.
• What is the procedure for up front medical for spouse and daughter and when can we do that?
• List of forms to be filled for Spouse and dependent child.
• Applicable fees and method of payment.
• How to get assessed by CRA for tax returns for last year (Which will be 2015 for me as I am out of Canada since landing)
Is there anybody who can help me about this???
Anyone who has filed his application recently..

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

for tax c form is required . house lease , utility bills. if Sponsor is PR so he should be in Canada during whole process.
for wife and kids only Birth certificate , Passport copies and Marriage certificates and police clearance certificates in all places where they stayed more than 6 months are required. no need for educational certificates. Medical can be done up front but i ll suggest u to do after other wise it ll be expired.

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016

sponsorship approval came on 31st august 2016
file has been transferred to LVO
please update me on spreadsheet

tsultan

Jun 29, 2015

Please create your CRA Account on line. YOUr PIN will be be delivered on your registered postal address in Canada. After successful regsitration at CRA, your will have all the IT Returns available to you
Vigilant said:
Is there anybody who can help me about this???
Anyone who has filed his application recently..