Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
hey guys i have a question, is there anyone else here whose sibling couldn't attend their wedding? my parents were there obviously and my grandparents too, but my brother couldn't come. is it a red flag? :(
Yup my brother and sister couldn't come to Pakistan, my sister in law had just given birth to baby and my sister's son had school they couldn't take off.

Not sure if it is a red flag, even if it is there are legit reasons to why they couldn't come.

Uklove13

Jul 24, 2016

Hey guys I'm totally new to this forum & i have been reading A lot lately here all the pages above I was. Married on November 2, 2013 but due to my husband studies I couldn't really apply for him and also I didn't know how to Sponsor my husband it was a big responsibility for me as i was only 20 ! . I was married on November 2, 2013 I stayed with my husband till 2014 March and then I'm back to Canada. I went to visit him back again in October 2014 and we did the medical then because someone told me to bring when i will come back to Canada. I stayed with him for 8 months and when i came back i applied to sponsor him on October 28 2015 and they started processing December 16 2015 for sponsorship & January 7 for permanent resident.
Now that I'm just waiting for him and all I realized the medical we did has expired a long time ago but they haven't contacted me at all I'm just praying everyday and i check my email everyday for a good news as I really love & miss my husband alottt i need to know more about whats going on and i wanna be with him on my 3rd anniversary :(

Plzz guys any information for a beginner like me will be helpful , Inshallah blessings are on our way ! Soon inshallah

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Uklove13 said:
Hey guys I'm totally new to this forum & i have been reading A lot lately here all the pages above I was. Married on November 2, 2013 but due to my husband studies I couldn't really apply for him and also I didn't know how to Sponsor my husband it was a big responsibility for me as i was only 20 ! . I was married on November 2, 2013 I stayed with my husband till 2014 March and then I'm back to Canada. I went to visit him back again in October 2014 and we did the medical then because someone told me to bring when i will come back to Canada. I stayed with him for 8 months and when i came back i applied to sponsor him on October 28 2015 and they started processing December 16 2015 for sponsorship & January 7 for permanent resident.
Now that I'm just waiting for him and all I realized the medical we did has expired a long time ago but they haven't contacted me at all I'm just praying everyday and i check my email everyday for a good news as I really love & miss my husband alottt i need to know more about whats going on and i wanna be with him on my 3rd anniversary :(

Plzz guys any information for a beginner like me will be helpful , Inshallah blessings are on our way ! Soon inshallah
Well if you applied in October 2015, then the good news is currently CIC is working on October applications. Some october members received document request while other october applicants are waiting from a response for CIC.

If your medical is expired, they will contact you if they require you to do remedical. I would say you are very close to being contacted as they have already started contacting October applications. My suggestion would be to just wait for another couple of weeks or so. You are completely within normal processing times.

Patience and prayers is they key! :)

miss black

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015

flx2015 said:
what do you mean the same? can you tell us what status you see for each item?
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started
By same means status just like others but medical result review not needed is strange .it made me upset

miss black

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015

usmanimu said:
I linked my account. (OCT Applicant)

:(
Ur medical staus is same as mine .what is expiry date of ur medicals ?

Bushrazaheer

Dec 1, 2015

im june2015 applicant and my medical expired on 21 May my status is as above

Mhqvalancia

Apr 20, 2016

usmanimu said:
I linked my account. (OCT Applicant)

:(
Can u please let me know how to link account ?!!! Please

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

aliazad75 said:
Hi SM205

why need FBI report. I simply submitted my application with PCC which I got from pakistan. How to get FBI report and is it necessary to give ?
Please help me on this.
Hey, fbi PCC is only needed if spouse stayed in USA, otherwise not needed.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

So guys, am I the only loser who still haven't been able to link up the app? :-[

I did EVERYTHING, I mean everything including getting locked out for 24 hours and they are still giving me 'no applications' :-\

WTF am I doing wrong? I've followed each and every suggestion and instruction posted in this forum along with my own knowledge of knowing how to fill out web forms. I'm losing my mind since my OCD is kicking in and now I'm having 100,000 million thoughts running through my head. Someone help me!! :'(

UPDATE: I've been locked out for the second time...Perfect! :mad:

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Landing_PR said:
So guys, am I the only loser who still haven't been able to link up the app? :-[

I did EVERYTHING, I mean everything including getting locked out for 24 hours and they are still giving me 'no applications' :-\

WTF am I doing wrong? I've followed each and every suggestion and instruction posted in this forum along with my own knowledge of knowing how to fill out web forms. I'm losing my mind since my OCD is kicking in and now I'm having 100,000 million thoughts running through my head. Someone help me!! :'(

UPDATE: I've been locked out for the second time...Perfect! :mad:
I was able to link my application after 2 unsuccessful tries. In my third time i selected family number and family name..and then i entered only my birth info leaving out the passport info..what steps you are following?

Canpak740

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015

It's been a day after decision made and no ppr it's really hard to wait...

usmanimu

Jul 16, 2016

Mhqvalancia said:
Can u please let me know how to link account ?!!! Please
I used the same method i saw on this forum:

How to link your application to your MyCIC account

Since a lot of people will now ask this,

Step 1: Go to the following link:

cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

Step 2: Go down to and click on Continue to GCKey

Step 3: Login if you already have an account, if not sign up to the right

Step 4: Once you're logged in, go down to where it says link an existing application

Step 5: For the information, you're going to enter the PA's info (your sponsored spouse)

-Choose file number and family name, enter your file number(F000XXXXXX) and the family name of your sponsored spouse
-Then enter your sponsored spouse's place of birth, country, etc. Leave the passport info and the rest blank

Note: For members, you write 2 (your spouse and yourself), if you have no other dependants.

Then search for the application at the bottom and it should find your application. Once found, link your application and that should take you to the main page, where you can view submitted applications - check status and messages.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
I was able to link my application after 2 unsuccessful tries. In my third time i selected family number and family name..and then i entered only my birth info leaving out the passport info..what steps you are following?
I tried everything F.M and won't be able to retry until tomorrow as I'm now locked out again :eek:

So, I tried the File number and Family name method, then tried the rest as well. Nothing worked. I've submitted a technical help submission to CIC to see what's going on :'(