Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

BilalShaukat89 said:
Hi
Can you please update your spreadsheet. My information regarding about my application is that

We received your application to sponsor Bilal Shaukat on May 5, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 25, 2016.
We started processing your application on May 25, 2016.
They send me my Sponsor Approval on 15 July 2016.
Thank you :)
Added. Please check the spreadsheet and help fill-in the blank cells (if applicable).

chfarok

Nov 1, 2013

Aoa everyone...

little intro.. my hubby is in Canada, i'm in Pak.. he applied for my PR in May this year.. got the approval in July.. and file was send to London visa office in July..
now the online status is showing they have send me some correspondence the same day when they received my file asking about some info or documents...

its more than 10 days and we have not received anything... we are in a bit of tension now

Please help me...My questions are...

1) they will send correspondence by email or by post..?
2) if they send my post is it by ordinary post or by courier service.. if by courier service then which one..?
3) after how many days normally we will receive the correspondence...?
4) if anyone else has received such a correspondence, wht did they asked... ?

Please help me out.. bcoz we are freaking out... and really need some help or clues.. we are worried that it might be lost... please help us out..

Thanks,

BilalShaukat89

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH

Can you please update ECAS status in spreadsheet for me.
Thanks

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Got my notes today, everything looks ok...file went under initial review and is now awaiting further review as of June 30.

Canpak740

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015

who else waiting for ppr after decision made? It's frustrating to wait. Got Decision made on 22 July and still waiting...

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I am in panic state! passed 51 working days passport not back yet

I am 2013 applicant Visa Center is London. Is it normal or I am the unluckiest one I have submitted my passport on May 16, 2016 from Karachi and it reached Islamabad on May 17 for stamping and to get COPR its been passed more than 51 working days but seeing no chance of getting it. Its been a week I emailed London enquiry also my Visa officer whoever send me PPr request letter but no reply from anyone. Canadian gerrys service replied that 95% passports process in 2-4 weeks so what is the time frame for that 5% should they wait forever with no feedback. I am in panic state, stuck here, left my job as they said it will process with in 4 weeks what they think we don't have life, what if i have to travel in emergency somewhere how can they keep such an important document for such a long time! I don't really know what to do. Need prayers

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16
Re: I am in panic state! passed 51 working days passport not back yet

am12345 said:
I am 2013 applicant Visa Center is London. Is it normal or I am the unluckiest one I have submitted my passport on May 16, 2016 from Karachi and it reached Islamabad on May 17 for stamping and to get COPR its been passed more than 51 working days but seeing no chance of getting it. Its been a week I emailed London enquiry also my Visa officer whoever send me PPr request letter but no reply from anyone. Canadian gerrys service replied that 95% passports process in 2-4 weeks so what is the time frame for that 5% should they wait forever with no feedback. I am in panic state, stuck here, left my job as they said it will process with in 4 weeks what they think we don't have life, what if i have to travel in emergency somewhere how can they keep such an important document for such a long time! I don't really know what to do. Need prayers
Contact your member of parliament as soon as possible, they will be able to reach LVO directly, and they'll be able to see what's going on with your passport.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Re: I am in panic state! passed 51 working days passport not back yet

am12345 said:
I would suggest to send a FAX to CHC-Islamabad as soon as possible, referencing your file and passport submission details and request for update as 51 days is a bit unusual.
Send the fax, and order GCMS notes as well to see if there are any issues holding up the finalization of the case.

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015

canvis2006
Champion Member
I would suggest to send a FAX to CHC-Islamabad as soon as possible, referencing your file and passport submission details and request for update as 51 days is a bit unusual.
Send the fax, and order GCMS notes as well to see if there are any issues holding up the finalization of the case.

The ppr letter that i got from LVO it mentioned not contact CHC-Islamabad but to send case enqiury to London Visa Office. I have emailed to both but not getting any reply

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

Guys, how long does it take for CIC to return your original documents?

My wife is a Feb 2016 applicant and we got our SA on Mar 25th. Our file has been at LVO since Apr 19, 2016. We applied before the new forms came in to place, which meant that all of my wife's original degrees had to be submitted as well. She's looking to apply for universities now, but we really need those documents back for that purpose.

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

I went to MP office to inquire about my file and they asked from immigration and immigration told them it takes 24 months for application from Pakistan and they will strictly follow the time and they said they are backlogs from Pakistan so it will take 24 months from London. Do you think is it correct ?

LOVECANADALOVE

Jun 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello,
could anyone tell me how should I update my information to London Visa office?
what is the email address?
or, what is the mailing address?
which way would be the best?

Plz someone answer.

Thank you

chfarok

Nov 1, 2013

Hi All,

Can some please ans my questions..

the online status is showing they have send me some correspondence the same day when they received my file in London asking about some info or documents...

its more than 10 days and we have not received anything... we are in a bit of tension now

2) if they send my post is it by ordinary post or by courier service.. if by courier service then which one..?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

LOVECANADALOVE said:
Hello,
could anyone tell me how should I update my information to London Visa office?
what is the email address?
or, what is the mailing address?
which way would be the best?

Plz someone answer.

Thank you
Send LVO a case specific enquiry via this link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London&_ga=1.193620013.1061281240.1469457522

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

chfarok said:
Hi All,

Can some please ans my questions..

the online status is showing they have send me some correspondence the same day when they received my file in London asking about some info or documents...

1) depends on whether you chose email or post as your preferred method of correspondance, how did you get your sponsor approval letter, by email or post?
2) most likely by ordinary post, typically canada post
3) if it's by post, could be anywhere between 1 to 2 weeks, I could be wrong though...