Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa

Landing_PR said:
Flx, thanks for always being there (virtually) for many members on this forum along with me especially, friend! ;D
it's no problem at all ;)

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Submitted the additional documents hoping visa officer be kind with us

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

lets say someone comes from a religious conservative family. They don't have mixed gathering in marriage halls neither there are some good pics, however they can provide post-wedding pictures. Does this mean this person will get the family sponsorship rejected? or at maximum they will call for an interview.

also generally how long is the interview que, and if the husband is in Canada and wife is in Pakistan does the husband needs to come to Pakistan and attend interview with wife?

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

[quote auth ;)or=Landing_PR link=topic=203899.msg5335369#msg5335369 date=1469104578]
Lol...Why were you in a bad mood F.M?

Like Flx said in an earlier post, the serious looking faces on wedding/walima/mehndi days are not a reason for concern. I was in a veil through out my mehndi but I still sent those pics in...hoping for the best!
[/quote]
I was in a bad mood because of my makeup. ;) i hated my makeup and it spoiled my function and all the pics. :mad:

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Offic

F.M said:
I was in a bad mood because of my makeup. ;) i hated my makeup and it spoiled my function and all the pics. :mad:
LOL i swear to god my wife was in a bad mood on her wedding day for the exact same reason. she just HATES putting on makeup. :p

and i was looking all nervous at the mehandi because i thought my wife was looking so pretty. i had hearts in my eyes. :eek:

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

ciscoccie said:
lets say someone comes from a religious conservative family. They don't have mixed gathering in marriage halls neither there are some good pics, however they can provide post-wedding pictures. Does this mean this person will get the family sponsorship rejected? or at maximum they will call for an interview.

also generally how long is the interview que, and if the husband is in Canada and wife is in Pakistan does the husband needs to come to Pakistan and attend interview with wife?
No i don't think so..because even today a lot marriages are arranged in Pakistan and in which both the bride and groom had no contact before marriage. and LVO is well aware of the our culture. having a mixed gathering isnt a guarantee that the case will b processed faster than other. There are many other things which leads to interview and in a more severe case a rejection. e.g differences in age, religion etc
The interview takes additional 1 year and sometimes 15-18 months. and if a wife is called for an interview than the presence of husband is not compulsory however if the husband is present at the time of interview it is a plus point for both of them as far as i have heard.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

flx2015 said:
LOL i swear to god my wife was in a bad mood on her wedding day for the exact same reason. she just HATES putting on makeup. :p
I love makeup that is why i hated what the beautician had done.and i could not had any other option except for sitting on the stage as it is. uuugggghhhhhh i wish i could do the whole thing again. :)

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

hey flx i have heard from someone that the education and the intended occupation( which we write in the form and its present in the gcms notes) of the PA has some imp points in this process and the visa officer looks at what will the PA is going to do after landing in canada.do u think its true?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

F.M said:
hey flx i have heard from someone that the education and the intended occupation( which we write in the form and its present in the gcms notes) of the PA has some imp points in this process and the visa officer looks at what will the PA is going to do after landing in canada.do u think its true?
i don't believe so, at least not for spousal apps. my wife filled in a specific profession on her app, but in the gcms notes all they have there is "new worker" or something.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

Lol, it was fun reading through the last few posts regarding the wedding pics :D I also don't think the facial expression is a concern as there are so many varying circumstances when it comes to wedding events.

Anyways,

I finally received the AOR email from CIC letting me know they've received my file at CPC-Miss. Next step from here is SA + file transfer, correct?

Also, if I wanted to voluntarily send a few more additional documents, is now a good time to send them to CPC-Miss. or wait until the file is transferred to LVO?

And by what method? Specific case inquiry, direct mail?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
I love makeup that is why i hated what the beautician had done.and i could not had any other option except for sitting on the stage as it is. uuugggghhhhhh i wish i could do the whole thing again. :)
lol aww...That's the reason I made sure to be very specific about what I needed done to the 'celeb' make-up artist with the disclaimer that if I don't like, I'll wash it right away. She knew my vision Alhamdullilah! I was very scared of the make-up Pakistani make-up artist are known for to look whiter than Casper ???

My Walima look wasn't what I wanted from the same artist since my MIL gave few directions ::) but Alhamdullilah, my hubby was making me feel like a million bucks so I couldn't care at that point ;D

I want to re-do the Walima once my hubby comes inshallah ;D

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

AustinM2016 said:
Lol, it was fun reading through the last few posts regarding the wedding pics :D I also don't think the facial expression is a concern as there are so many varying circumstances when it comes to wedding events.

Anyways,

I finally received the AOR email from CIC letting me know they've received my file at CPC-Miss. Next step from here is SA + file transfer, correct?

Also, if I wanted to voluntarily send a few more additional documents, is now a good time to send them to CPC-Miss. or wait until the file is transferred to LVO?

And by what method? Specific case inquiry, direct mail?
correct, SA and file transfer are next. if you want to send additional docs, wait until the PR side in ECAS shows the line "we started working on XXXXX's application". from that point onward, CPC-M will be out of the picture and anything you need to send should go straight to LVO unless otherwise requested. use the case specific enquiry form to send any additional docs.

i just want to add that case specific enquiries are actually just preformatted emails that get sent to the same LVO email address. the reason they have case specific enquiries is to ensure that the enquirer provides all the necessary information such as UCI/file#.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

flx2015 said:
correct, SA and file transfer are next. if you want to send additional docs, wait until the PR side in ECAS shows the line "we started working on XXXXX's application". from that point onward, CPC-M will be out of the picture and anything you need to send should go straight to LVO unless otherwise requested. use the case specific enquiry form to send any additional docs.

i just want to add that case specific enquiries are actually just preformatted emails that get sent to the same LVO email address. the reason they have case specific enquiries is to ensure that the enquirer provides all the necessary information such as UCI/file#.
Thanks! This helps a lot.

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

paknew said:
Hi Khurram arif,

Came to know through MP that they are doing security background check.!!! My re-medical was done in May-2016 and since then waiting for LVO further instructions.

Keep me in your duas. Thank you
Hi paknew,
You always in my dua .
second thing is I have sended the case specific inquiry to IRCC they gonna response me in 10 working days let's see what m gonna find and on the 4th of August my wife has appointment with mp as well and my medical will expire in mid of October 2016 if they will send me ppr by the mid of August alright otherwise my wife will contact to prime minister and minister of imigration whatever they will do with us regarding our sponsership I will let u know u then u will do same thing may this works for u.
best of luck
dua ma mojy b yad rakhna
JizakaAllah

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

SM205 said:
GCMS notes can only be ordered by Canadian citizen/PR or person living in Canada etc, So Sponsor has to fill out first part of application (Requester is Canadian citizen),
Requesting for--PA , Now here you gonna give information about PA,you want to get the information about PA's file.
use email of Canadian citizen/PA (the sponsor) as i said, first all information about sponsor who is requesting information about PA's file.
hope this will help.
Regards
Thanks a lot for your information. Just one quick question. In last page it is asking for documents to attach and consent form. Do I have to attach consent Form and do my spouse(PA) has to assign on consent form and what other documents I have to attach ? Please help me so I can submit my GCMS notes.