SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.M said:
Its perfectly normal to see both sides on ECAS. when you log in to ecas using the sponsor info you will see both sides. Sponsorship side is about the sponsor approval and is for the sponsor the other one is for principal applicant.
Oh okay thanks!
They both means the same
Then why there's a need to show sponsorship approval and permanent residence separately.

ebad12

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2014
Doc's Request.
Additional docs on 05/06/2015
AOR Received.
30/10/2014
File Transfer...
06/11/2014
Med's Request
28/01/2016
Med's Done....
05/02/2016
Interview........
17/03/2016
Passport Req..
06/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/06/2016
LANDED..........
Soon

Bushrazaheer said:
Thanks for reply
Should I send case specific enquiry or email for information ?
you can send them if you want to, but i dont think it would make any difference right now, and they would reply with "case is in proces and etc'

Bushrazaheer

Dec 1, 2015

ebad12 said:
you can send them if you want to, but i dont think it would make any difference right now, and they would reply with "case is in proces and etc'
Ok, thanks

hgauhar

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
28 Aug 2014
Med's Request
25 March 2015
Med's Done....
2 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
20 Jul 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 august 2015
LANDED..........
17 august 2015

hi
i wanted to know where is the relocated medical center for lahore?
all i have is this number they dont pick up
051 111 466 472
and this email address which fails on delivery
canmedpk@iom.int

please help

when i go to the office they say that get appointment from pk
please help

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016

hgauhar said:
hi
i wanted to know where is the relocated medical center for lahore?
all i have is this number they dont pick up
051 111 466 472
and this email address which fails on delivery
canmedpk@iom.int

please help

when i go to the office they say that get appointment from pk
please help
It's Near D-Ground 70 H-Block Gulberg 3 LAHORE
+92 42 35863741-43

But You have to take an appointment first on 051 111 466 472. otherwise they don't entertain you.

new

Star Member
Aug 5, 2006
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Sep2015
AOR Received.
28 Oct2015
File Transfer...
20 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
not yet

LVO replied of my 2nd email
"We take note of your concerns n wishes to expedite the process but cannot say when immigration officer will review you file"
GCMS notes says it's not good that sponsor didn't visit his spouse during her pregnancy n sponsor applied very late therefore they have thrown file in review queue.

What can I do now instead of waiting? Any suggestion?

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

Hello all,

I filed sponsorship application for my wife on Jan 12th, 2016. Six months are coming up by next week, I haven’t been contacted for additional docs nor it’s says ‘Medicals have been received” on ECAS, is this a good time to request GCM notes to find out the progress? Also, is the medical valid for 1 year from the day you get it done?

Please advise,
Thanks

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Raheel16 said:
Hello all,

I filed sponsorship application for my wife on Jan 12th, 2016. Six months are coming up by next week, I haven’t been contacted for additional docs nor it’s says ‘Medicals have been received” on ECAS, is this a good time to request GCM notes to find out the progress? Also, is the medical valid for 1 year from the day you get it done?

Please advise,
Thanks
If you look at the spreadsheet you'll get a clear idea of where LVO stands in terms of which files are being worked on. Currently, October 2015 applicants are having their files looked at. I myself am an Oct 2015 applicant and have not received anything thus far. You should expect to hear something by Aug/Sept. I am pretty sure if you order GCMS notes now there won't be much. Rest is up to you.

And yes medical has a validity of 1 year from the day it was conducted.

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

snowy2015 said:
If you look at the spreadsheet you'll get a clear idea of where LVO stands in terms of which files are being worked on. Currently, October 2015 applicants are having their files looked at. I myself am an Oct 2015 applicant and have not received anything thus far. You should expect to hear something by Aug/Sept. I am pretty sure if you order GCMS notes now there won't be much. Rest is up to you.

And yes medical has a validity of 1 year from the day it was conducted.
Thanks for the quick information, i'll wait and keep an eye on the spreadsheet.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

new said:
LVO replied of my 2nd email
"We take note of your concerns n wishes to expedite the process but cannot say when immigration officer will review you file"
GCMS notes says it's not good that sponsor didn't visit his spouse during her pregnancy n sponsor applied very late therefore they have thrown file in review queue.

What can I do now instead of waiting? Any suggestion?
Voluntarily send them relationship proofs via email, e.g. money transfer receipts, call logs, gift bills, plane tickets, etc etc. Seems like they have some doubts about your relationship, and the only way to clear these doubts is to send them more proofs.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

umar441 said:
Average time is 8 to 10 months but it can be less in some cases depends on luck i guess...
Can you please share your timeline like when did you applied and when you got letter that file has been sent to London ? And when they ask for medical?

Hi, yes the Mississauga office received my file on 28 November and they started working on it on 28 January and i received the application sponsor approval letter on 7th February stating that they were transferring my application to the LVO and requested for an upfront medical report which was given to them on 17th February, 2016 and they were received as well. And the Application status says its in process.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Hi, yes the Mississauga office received my file on 28 November and they started working on it on 28 January and i received the application sponsor approval letter on 7th February stating that they were transferring my application to the LVO and requested for an upfront medical report which was given to them on 17th February, 2016 and they were received as well. And the Application status says its in process.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Amna Hayat said:
they recieved my file about a week after yours. according to the current trend, they won't begin working on it until 3-4 weeks from now (maybe sooner if they start working faster).

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

So, when they start working on it how long will it take as the average time for the LVO is 8 to 10 months and the LVO received my file in February so can you tell me how long will it take to hear from them?

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Amna Hayat said:
So, when they start working on it how long will it take as the average time for the LVO is 8 to 10 months and the LVO received my file in February so can you tell me how long will it take to hear from them?
You can expect something between sept-dec.