+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

My application was transferred to the LVO in February,2016 but i sponsored my husband in November 2015 so can u tell me by what time my application decision will be made..?

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Amna Hayat said:
My application was transferred to the LVO in February,2016 but i sponsored my husband in November 2015 so can u tell me by what time my application decision will be made..?
U should be hearing something by end of june or till mid july.. As per current processing times of lvo

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016

HRK said:
I am not being able to believe it as i am jan 2016 applicant
If it really was ottawa
Shouldn't i heard of something till now ?
Or when should i expect?
Honestly, I'm not sure how long you should expect your application to take. The portion where they assess your relationship should be fairly quick, but the criminality/security checks can still take a while (that's out of their control). That part would depend on how long criminality/security checks normally take for people from Pakistan. There isn't much of a backlog at Ottawa anymore, so that also should help to speed up your processing time. When did you get your SA? My guess (and honestly, it's a guess) would be no more than a few months after SA. A lot of Americans through Ottawa have been processed within weeks of SA, but the criminality/security portions of their applications don't take as long because of the information sharing the US and Canada have.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Decoy24601 said:
Honestly, I'm not sure how long you should expect your application to take. The portion where they assess your relationship should be fairly quick, but the criminality/security checks can still take a while (that's out of their control). That part would depend on how long criminality/security checks normally take for people from Pakistan. There isn't much of a backlog at Ottawa anymore, so that also should help to speed up your processing time. When did you get your SA? My guess (and honestly, it's a guess) would be no more than a few months after SA. A lot of Americans through Ottawa have been processed within weeks of SA, but the criminality/security portions of their applications don't take as long because of the information sharing the US and Canada have.
Got SA on 14 april 2016

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016

HRK said:
Got SA on 14 april 2016
Wow, I'm sorry your SA took so long.

Does your eCAS say (for the permanent residence side) "Application Received" or "In Process"? I'm guessing from your previous question that you do not have an additional line that specifies when they started processing your application.

I would have to guess no more than 2 more months, but if the criminality/security portions take a while then it could be a bit longer. I would recommend ordering notes, since eligibility is normally the first thing they do. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp This will give you a much better idea of where your application is at right now. This is also assuming you won't need an interview (which, I highly doubt you will if your application was forwarded to Ottawa).

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Decoy24601 said:
Wow, I'm sorry your SA took so long.

Does your eCAS say (for the permanent residence side) "Application Received" or "In Process"? I'm guessing from your previous question that you do not have an additional line that specifies when they started processing your application.

I would have to guess no more than 2 more months, but if the criminality/security portions take a while then it could be a bit longer. I would recommend ordering notes, since eligibility is normally the first thing they do. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp This will give you a much better idea of where your application is at right now. This is also assuming you won't need an interview (which, I highly doubt you will if your application was forwarded to Ottawa).
I have those three lines on both sides
Permanent residence side started processing on 23 april 2016

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016

HRK said:
I have those three lines on both sides
Permanent residence side started processing on 23 april 2016
Your SA probably won't update past that by the way.

Yeah, my guess is that it probably won't take more than another couple months, and even then it might be faster. I would definitely order notes. I hope you hear something soon!

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Decoy24601 said:
Your SA probably won't update past that by the way.

Yeah, my guess is that it probably won't take more than another couple months, and even then it might be faster. I would definitely order notes. I hope you hear something soon!
Relieved much!!
Thanks for all that info dear
God bless us all

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello Everyone,
I had a question regarding form IMM 3907E. For the residency questionnaire for Pakistan, question 13 asks for details of residence for the sponsor AFTER the principal applicant has submitted the application. I was wondering what people write for this as I am confused as to give my complete resident information or can I give the most recent information as well. By this I mean I have been residing in Canada for more than 7 years now, but have made trips to Pakistan during this time as well as previously resided in Pakistan for a while. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

batsybatman

May 17, 2016

Hi admin,

Kindly add me to the spreadsheet please.

application received in Mississauga: Jan 26, 2016
sponsor approval: March 17, 2013
are you sponsor or applicant: Sponsor
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Show "In Process" on ECAS: March 24, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore

Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

so... some observations and questions on where we are for all our apps.

referring to this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLM1Z1qOBPSwGS9DOfkPRpXY4sLWD6PBr2s5LSBmmfY/edit#gid=2042822624

pending:
  • sona33 (14-Sep applicant), long overdue, but completed their medical on May 31st (recieved remed request on May 10th at the 7.5 month mark), so hoping for a DM there within a month or so.
  • blueandgreen (20-Oct applicant), 7.5 months since submitted, also completed a remedical on May 31st, so hoping for a DM there within a month or so.
  • khaanza (20-Oct applicant), 7.5 months since submitted, remedical request on 28-Apr but not sure if completed.
  • monali (28-Sep applicant) hasn't been active. perhaps they're done and didn't update us.

should have DM:
  • acron (6-Oct applicant), 8.0 months since submitted, sent additional docs on 29-Apr and no communication since from CIC. what's going on here? maybe it's time to check with your MP?

expecting DM soon:
  • tkhan092, rsk8 (19- and 20-Oct applicants), 7.5-7.6 months since submitted, no doc requests. hoping for DM within 10-15 days from now.

out of all the applicants above, i'm only concerned about acron at this point. i'm wondering if his case is actually still in process, or whether it's completed and they're going to send PPR without updating ecas.

tkhan092

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (In Process)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June30,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 18,2016
LANDED..........
Aug 14, 2016

flx2015 said:
so... some observations and questions on where we are for all our apps.

referring to this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLM1Z1qOBPSwGS9DOfkPRpXY4sLWD6PBr2s5LSBmmfY/edit#gid=2042822624

pending:
  • sona33 (14-Sep applicant), long overdue, but completed their medical on May 31st (recieved remed request on May 10th at the 7.5 month mark), so hoping for a DM there within a month or so.
  • blueandgreen (20-Oct applicant), 7.5 months since submitted, also completed a remedical on May 31st, so hoping for a DM there within a month or so.
  • khaanza (20-Oct applicant), 7.5 months since submitted, remedical request on 28-Apr but not sure if completed.
  • monali (28-Sep applicant) hasn't been active. perhaps they're done and didn't update us.

should have DM:
  • acron (6-Oct applicant), 8.0 months since submitted, sent additional docs on 29-Apr and no communication since from CIC. what's going on here? maybe it's time to check with your MP?

expecting DM soon:
  • tkhan092, rsk8 (19- and 20-Oct applicants), 7.5-7.6 months since submitted, no doc requests. hoping for DM within 10-15 days from now.

out of all the applicants above, i'm only concerned about acron at this point. i'm wondering if his case is actually still in process, or whether it's completed and they're going to send PPR without updating ecas.

Insha Allah

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Hi admin,

Kindly add me to the spreadsheet please.

application received in Mississauga: NOV 28, 2015
sponsor approval: February 7, 2016 Stating that the application has been sent to LVO
Medical done and sent: 17 February, 2016
are you sponsor or applicant: Sponsor
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
sponsoring husband or wife: Husband
Show "In Process" on ECAS: February, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore

Thanks and also please tell me when can i expect to hear from them and until when will the process be complete.

moepoona

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

question - if LVO is to to be requesting additional documents , in which month down the road should we be expecting?

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

@flx2015
Wow this help for other applicants is appreciated!
Nice