10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

flx2015 said:
wow i always thought you were a guy ???

anyway i don't think they'll be too concerned about your husband's parents' absence, because i guess in our culture it's more important for the girl's parents to be there. if they do get concerned, they'll simply send you an email asking for an explanation (and you already have a valid reason).

god, i keep telling myself to take a break from this forum for a month but i keep coming back. :-\
With name like F.M it can be Female or Male :D

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

s_design said:
With name like F.M it can be Female or Male :D

Hello S_Design,
Can you suggest me on this
"Evidence of maintained communication with your sponsor since their return to Canada after your wedding such as phone and internet records."
Do i need to send screenshots of chat messages or print out of chat history.
Give your thoughts and experience.
Thanks

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Mian1516 said:
Hello S_Design,
"Evidence of maintained communication with your sponsor since their return to Canada after your wedding such as phone and internet records."
Thanks
Focus on call logs and call history. Take screenshot of calls made if you use whatsapp or viber.

Chat messages, sms messages are considered personal thus CIC does not ask for chat or conversation. And if you still want to send messages, send like excerpts of it from each day or few days in a month. Do not send hundreds of pages worth of messages.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

raanasb said:
just send Urdu Nikah nama with registrar sign and seal and Nadra no need of English translations
Wrong!!!! please refrain from spreading wrong information. No wonder these poor souls end up with document requests and additional wait.

Send in original Nikkah Nama with registrar sign and seal, and certified English translation (notarize of possible and convenient).

No need to send in Nadra Marriage Certificate.

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

CofRed said:
Focus on call logs and call history. Take screenshot of calls made if you use whatsapp or viber.

Chat messages, sms messages are considered personal thus CIC does not ask for chat or conversation. And if you still want to send messages, send like excerpts of it from each day or few days in a month. Do not send hundreds of pages worth of messages.

Thank you

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

Mian1516 said:
Hello S_Design,
Thanks
Screenshots or print out of chat history which ever is more readable and clear. But make sure to include evidence of all your communication, viber, whatsup, line, long distance call logs, emails. They want to see you have ongoing relationship, so that what you need to show them. I myself dont mind sharing my personal chat logs and I sent them hundreds of pages of Viber chats. Your goal is to show them your relationship is real and obviously someone who is faking it will not be able to show hundreds of pages of chat logs.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

new said:
I have a baby, 16 months old but he was not included in application ,his citizenship certificate has been issued and I have applied for his passport, it's been 25 days now but not received passport yet.
I have found out MP's contact number n definitely as an applicant, living in Pak unable to contact to MP ..but my spouse?
Is this the Limited Validity Passport that you are applying via CHC Islamabad?
Send me a PM.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016

Hello all,

I am in a situation where i need advice. Below is my case

I got permanent residence of Canada 4 months ago. I landed there in December 2015 and now I returned back now to Pakistan because of emergency at home. When I was in Canada I got engaged in Pakistan. Now as I am in Pakistan I am planning to do nikkah and take papers back with me. We are doing all arrangements to make it look like proper marriage. But we are delaying rukhsati right now as She is currently studying and 1 year of his degree is still pending. I am planning to come back after a year and do rukhsati.

Can any one here guide me on this?What are the success rate of nikkah cases? Should I take this chance as If i go back now without nikkah I have to wait 1 year and after that file my application which takes more time.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon

URGENT QUESTION can someone please tell me that while we submit our passports to Islamabad visa office do we have to pay any fees ? and whats the procedure as we are from karachi ?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sundusk said:
URGENT QUESTION can someone please tell me that while we submit our passports to Islamabad visa office do we have to pay any fees ? and whats the procedure as we are from karachi ?
If u already paid RPRF fees then no furthur fee other than courier charges, i was advised to send Original Passport + Letter from CHC through TCS courier and then after Visa issuing u have to pick package again from the designated TCS location.

Any other who have recent experience can guide more

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

jahanzaibkh said:
Hello all,

I am in a situation where i need advice. Below is my case

I got permanent residence of Canada 4 months ago. I landed there in December 2015 and now I returned back now to Pakistan because of emergency at home. When I was in Canada I got engaged in Pakistan. Now as I am in Pakistan I am planning to do nikkah and take papers back with me. We are doing all arrangements to make it look like proper marriage. But we are delaying rukhsati right now as She is currently studying and 1 year of his degree is still pending. I am planning to come back after a year and do rukhsati.

Can any one here guide me on this?What are the success rate of nikkah cases? Should I take this chance as If i go back now without nikkah I have to wait 1 year and after that file my application which takes more time.
In my past (my first marriage) I have applied as Nikkah only file. I did not make it look like rukhsati and clearly told immigration that we have only done Nikkah. I received a letter saying that as my relationship has not been consummated, immigration has decided that my marriage is not genuine. In response my wife and I sent further proofs of our ongoing relationship, sent them lengthy explanation of what our relationship it like, and a month after I ordered notes and it seemed like they have changed their decision. So lesson is that it depends on the strength of your relationship, how well are you able to show your relationship and what kind of immigration officer is looking at your file.

I personally would not take a chance, and I did not. So the second time around when I got married we did rukhsati and valima etc. I would give you the same advice and tell you to not take a chance on Nikkah only application. Hope this helps.

raja331

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hyderabad Sindh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-07-2015
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-08-2015 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
14-09-2015 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted for visa

sundusk said:
My wife sent her passport 3 weeks ago. I talked to karachi visa office and the procedure is as under:

They DON'T accept any courier.
go to karachi visa office to sumbit passport.
You or any person on behalf of you can sumbit your passport.
you have to pay fees their, they accept CASH only. I think fees is around 1329.00 rupees. (You must bring this cash in hand)
Sumbit passport with required documents. (They will send you confirmation email)
Once passport is ready you will get text.
And
You have to pick the passport up in person.
Thanks

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016

s_design said:
In my past (my first marriage) I have applied as Nikkah only file. I did not make it look like rukhsati and clearly told immigration that we have only done Nikkah. I received a letter saying that as my relationship has not been consummated, immigration has decided that my marriage is not genuine. In response my wife and I sent further proofs of our ongoing relationship, sent them lengthy explanation of what our relationship it like, and a month after I ordered notes and it seemed like they have changed their decision. So lesson is that it depends on the strength of your relationship, how well are you able to show your relationship and what kind of immigration officer is looking at your file.

I personally would not take a chance, and I did not. So the second time around when I got married we did rukhsati and valima etc. I would give you the same advice and tell you to not take a chance on Nikkah only application. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your answer. What was the timeline of your first marriage spouse visa?

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon

raja331 said:
My wife sent her passport 3 weeks ago. I talked to karachi visa office and the procedure is as under:

They DON'T accept any courier.
go to karachi visa office to sumbit passport.
You or any person on behalf of you can sumbit your passport.
you have to pay fees their, they accept CASH only. I think fees is around 1329.00 rupees. (You must bring this cash in hand)
Sumbit passport with required documents. (They will send you confirmation email)
Once passport is ready you will get text.
And
You have to pick the passport up in person.
Thanks
Thankyou for your detailed answer. We are a family class case and got our ppr from London Visa office on 20th May 1016 and will be submitting our passports tomorrow ( Monday) inshaAllah. Can you explain that they have stated in the mail to state any changes to london visa office occured in our family which we already did while filing our application and in recent times we have not experienced any changes so does this rule apply to us?

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

jahanzaibkh said:
Thank you for your answer. What was the timeline of your first marriage spouse visa?
End of 2010 application, received the refusal letter end of 2011.