+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

You have all the information, You don't need any information from your lawyer.
Please use the following information of your sponsor to check the application status
In Identification Number: Put your sponsor's 8 digit UCI identity from PR card or ID card
and then his/ her"Surname/Family Name:", "Date of Birth:" and Place of Birth.
For the above mentioned information, you need not anything from your lawyer but from your sponsor.
I hope it works.
If the lawyer is not cooperating, there is no point of having him. If I'm at your place I will remove him from my application by simply filling the use of a representative form's section CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT OF A REPRESENTATIVE.

All the best

Nabia23 said:
Hi,
Thank you for your response.
I actually have no information. My lawyer filed for it, and he isn't Co operating with me. I don't have any information. The only thing I've heard is that they received it from the courier on April 1st. That's about it. Now if I call CIC, what information would I need? Perhaps receipt number from the Ecas payment? I don't even have that. My lawyer has all that, and he doesn't reply. His response to me is '' it usually takes 6-8 weeks '' you should wait.

Thank you.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

HRK said:
Were you asked for more photographic evidences specially?? And when were u asked if so
no doc requests so far because i don't think they've started working on my file yet. i'm just nervous about it because it seems like they're sending doc requests to nearly everyone.

it has only been 5.5 months since i filed my app, and according to current trends, it takes them about 6.0 to 6.5 months after file date to begin working on a file. i still have a few weeks to go before i can expect any communication from them.

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

Hello everyone,
Can someone suggest me on this
"Evidence of maintained communication with your sponsor since their return to Canada after your wedding such as phone and internet records."
Does internet record mean Whatsapp or viber Chat too?
Give your thoughts and experience.
Thanks

KK6891

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
1 Upfront-- 2 Re-medical Req on 11-10-2015 & 3 Re-medical on 02-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016

canvis2006 said:
You have to explain this limitation to them in a letter when u send evidence, explain why you couldn't stay longer, etc.
Then they may be more sympathetic or have some additional consideration.
Canada has the lowest time for vacation entitlements in the world
I did explain them but they don't consider it. I sent them my recent visit pics too. But they reminded me of the processing time for Pakistani applicants and said 'We are unable to advise when this application will be reviewed' and i am March 2015 applicant. :)

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Offic

KK6891 said:
I did explain them but they don't consider it. I sent them my recent visit pics too. But they reminded me of the processing time for Pakistani applicants and said 'We are unable to advise when this application will be reviewed' and i am March 2015 applicant. :)

Ugh, borrow me some patience too please!! :(

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

AsadA said:
You have all the information, You don't need any information from your lawyer.
Please use the following information of your sponsor to check the application status
In Identification Number: Put your sponsor's 8 digit UCI identity from PR card or ID card
and then his/ her"Surname/Family Name:", "Date of Birth:" and Place of Birth.
For the above mentioned information, you need not anything from your lawyer but from your sponsor.
I hope it works.
If the lawyer is not cooperating, there is no point of having him. If I'm at your place I will remove him from my application by simply filling the use of a representative form's section CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT OF A REPRESENTATIVE.

All the best
Great! I feel much better now. Thank you for your help!

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

HRK said:
My husband filed it for me on 20 jan2016
Im here in pak
Ou! Already been 5 months for you, did you receive your SA?! These two months have been dreaded for me. I sponsored my husband in March 2016.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

For those talking about wazifa. i think we should start a khatam of darood e tanjeena.it should be read 1000 times for any difficulties and hardship.tried and tested.we can start it altogether if someone is willing.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ L

flx2015 said:
1. mehendi
2. shadi (includes signing of nikkah nama and us leaving the hall together)
3. valima
4. about six photos of us together after wedding (2x pics of park visit, 2x pics of cafe outing, 2x pics of us together in the house)

for #1, #2, #3, the photos include pictures of guests as well and not just my wife and i, and the total was about 100 pics i think.

for #4 i do not have that many photos because i couldn't stay for too long... we explained that on the application. i don't understand how everyone else here is able to go and stay in pakistan for months at a time. i have a busy job, too few vacation entitlement, and i have a responsibility to help support my parents too. it makes me really angry when people tell me to go and visit my wife and stay there for a whole month. I WISH I COULD BUT I CAN'T! :-\
I sent
1) barat approx 10-15 pix signing of nikkah and rukhsati. Holding Quran over head and leaving in the car together.
2) walima 10-15 pics with guests. unfortunatley i have very few pictures of my close family members my mother my father brother sis.i only have 1 pic of each. nd secondly my husband parents were not present in the wedding because they recently landed in canada and are not in good health to visit again . all other family members were there and in pictures as well.
3) pictures after rukhsati in husband's place with his family members
4) honeymoon pics
in total of 50-60 pics. my biggest concern is my husband's parents absence in the wedding. dont know how will they look at my case.

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

just send Urdu Nikah nama with registrar sign and seal and Nadra no need of English translations
Red.Rose said:
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the Nikahnama and the required stamps needed for its submission. Our Nikahnama (urdu) has a stamp stating "the seal of the nikah registrar". We also got our urdu nikahnama translated and attested. On the english translation we have a stamp from notary public as well as a statement underneath it saying "translated from urdu to english". I am wondering if we need to get any other stamps? I have heard people saying that you need to go to the foreign office for a stamp. As far as our english and urdu nikahnama are concerned, do we need any other stamps or anything? This is what is stated on the form (3907e) as requirements:
"If you were married in Pakistan either by proxy or in person, you should submit a marriage
certificate (Nikkah Nama in Urdu) bearing the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that your marriage
is properly registered by your union council or the relevant government authority in your region."

So we have essentially 3 things:

1) Urdu nikahnama with stamp stating "the seal of the nikah registrar"
2) English translation of nikahnama with notary public stamp.
3) Nadra certificate in both english and urdu with a stamp stating "sheikh mohammad wamiq chairman arbitration council of chaklala cantt. board"

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

yes internet means whats app viber Skype emails etc
Mian1516 said:
Hello everyone,
Can someone suggest me on this
"Evidence of maintained communication with your sponsor since their return to Canada after your wedding such as phone and internet records."
Does internet record mean Whatsapp or viber Chat too?
Give your thoughts and experience.
Thanks

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

thanks in shaAllah i shall do it
F.M said:
For those talking about wazifa. i think we should start a khatam of darood e tanjeena.it should be read 1000 times for any difficulties and hardship.tried and tested.we can start it altogether if someone is willing.

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

raanasb said:
yes internet means whats app viber Skype emails etc
Do i need to send screenshots of chat messages or print out of chat history.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

raanasb said:
just send Urdu Nikah nama with registrar sign and seal and Nadra no need of English translations
Please note that as according to FORM 3907e "If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals." Please make sure to only post replies to things you are 100% sure about so that it does not cause any unnecessary delays and headaches for people. And for the original question I would suggest reading all the guidelines in the FORM 3907e. And let us know if something is not clear.

Guidelines for Translation according to IMMIGRATION CANADA
Translation of documents
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:
• the English or French translation; and
• an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
• a certified copy of the original document. (Original in case of Nakkah Namna)
Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Important information: Translations by family members are not acceptable.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

F.M said:
I sent
1) barat approx 10-15 pix signing of nikkah and rukhsati. Holding Quran over head and leaving in the car together.
2) walima 10-15 pics with guests. unfortunatley i have very few pictures of my close family members my mother my father brother sis.i only have 1 pic of each. nd secondly my husband parents were not present in the wedding because they recently landed in canada and are not in good health to visit again . all other family members were there and in pictures as well.
3) pictures after rukhsati in husband's place with his family members
4) honeymoon pics
in total of 50-60 pics. my biggest concern is my husband's parents absence in the wedding. dont know how will they look at my case.
wow i always thought you were a guy ???

anyway i don't think they'll be too concerned about your husband's parents' absence, because i guess in our culture it's more important for the girl's parents to be there. if they do get concerned, they'll simply send you an email asking for an explanation (and you already have a valid reason).

god, i keep telling myself to take a break from this forum for a month but i keep coming back. :-\