SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Does anyone know which month applicants interviews being conducted? It's really frustrating not to get any response.

Bushrazaheer

Dec 1, 2015

uzmaNaeem said:
Is there anyone who filed their spouse application in June 2015, any update?
I'm also June 2015 applicant and still in process and waiting for remedical request

Bushrazaheer

Dec 1, 2015

uzmaNaeem said:
Assalam O Alikum,

I am June 2015 applicant. My husband has recently received a letter from LJF LVO to submit Passport or photocopy of passport,, 2 photos and a copy of the letter within 30 days to LVO.

1. Can we send original passport to LVO? As per info. on Page-1 of this email thread, we cannot do. But still I want to know others experience.

We have noticed that the mailing address of my husband on the letter head is wrong. LJF used the old mailing address of my husband (i.e., UK address when he was living there) not the current address (i.e., Islamabad address). We provided the same Islamabad address in PR application.

My feeling is this. Since LJF has done mistake in address, so he assumed my husband is in UK that's why LJF asked him to submit documents to LVO. Is this true, any idea?

OR

it is the standard procedure for Pakistani spouses to submit documents (Photocopy of passport) to LVO first as PPR1 and then to Visa Office in Islamabad/Pakistan as PPR2. Please share any idea?

Really confused since the time we received a letter. We sent email to LJF about the address but no reply. Called to LVO but no good answer.

Can anyone share whats happened in our case :(

Many many congratulations
Best Regards,
Uzma

new

Star Member
Aug 5, 2006
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Sep2015
AOR Received.
28 Oct2015
File Transfer...
20 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
not yet

flx2015 said:
you said a while back that you sent an enquiry to LVO and that they responded back saying you were in the review queue. you still haven't heard back from them so i'd say it's definetely time to contact your MP. just call them up and they will give you an update on the same day.

go here to find out who your MP is: http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx

i wonder why it's taking so long for you. are you sponsoring children as well?
I have a baby, 16 months old but he was not included in application ,his citizenship certificate has been issued and I have applied for his passport, it's been 25 days now but not received passport yet.
I have found out MP's contact number n definitely as an applicant, living in Pak unable to contact to MP ..but my spouse?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

new said:
I have a baby, 16 months old but he was not included in application ,his citizenship certificate has been issued and I have applied for his passport, it's been 25 days now but not received passport yet.
I have found out MP's contact number n definitely as an applicant, living in Pak unable to contact to MP ..but my spouse?
yes your spouse can contact the MP. let him know.

does CIC know about your baby?

new

Star Member
Aug 5, 2006
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Sep2015
AOR Received.
28 Oct2015
File Transfer...
20 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
not yet

flx2015 said:
yes your spouse can contact the MP. let him know.

does CIC know about your baby?
Yes we did inform CIC in my application about it

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bushrazaheer said:
I'm also June 2015 applicant and still in process and waiting for remedical request
Did you submit upfront medical? If yes then does re-medical is mandatory, any info./ idea?

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

Hello everyone,
I need some information.
I submit my application on October 29.
Yesterday my wife received an email for additional documents for my evidence of residence pictures and background declaration.
My question can we send these documents via email or must be hard copy via mail.
Second question they ask
"Evidence of your sponsor’s residence in Canada such as bank statements listing transactions, payslips and tax documents."

Do I need to send all these documents or just one from all.
Thank you in advance.

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mian1516 said:
Hello everyone,
I need some information.
Yesterday my wife received an email for additional documents for my evidence of residence pictures and background declaration.
My question can we send these documents via email or must be hard copy via mail.
Second question they ask
"Evidence of your sponsor’s residence in Canada such as bank statements listing transactions, payslips and tax documents."

Thank you in advance.
Provide CIC as much information as possible because it will help to satisfy CIC. If possible provide all bankd statement, pay slips and tax documents. Email is faster as compared to mail. But in email' provide File Number (Application number), Full name and DOB as reference.

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

uzmaNaeem said:
Provide CIC as much information as possible because it will help to satisfy CIC. If possible provide all bankd statement, pay slips and tax documents. Email is faster as compared to mail. But in email' provide File Number (Application number), Full name and DOB as reference.
Thank you Uzma.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

good to see they're getting close to November 2015.

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

Mian1516 said:
Hello everyone,
I need some information.
Second question they ask

Thank you in advance.
Dear Mian 1516, can you please confirm on which date your PR application started processing (you can see on Ecas when they started processing PR application)
Thanks

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

SM205 said:
Dear Mian 1516, can you please confirm on which date your PR application started processing (you can see on Ecas when they started processing PR application)
Thanks
Hello everyone,
Hope this information will work.
Feel free to ask if you have any question.
Application receive for permanent residence on October 29, 2015.
Started processing on application on January 14, 2016.
Additional documents request on May 18, 2016.
Thank you

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

SM205 said:
Thanks
Here is more update.

Hello everyone,
Hope this information will work.
Feel free to ask if you have any question.
Application receive for permanent residence on October 29, 2015.
Started processing your application on December 16, 2015
Received correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 17, 2015
Started processing on application on January 14, 2016.
Additional documents request on May 18, 2016.
Thank you