Passport Req..
06/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/06/2016
LANDED..........
Soon
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
it's not good advice; he got called in for an interview and so did you. the problem with interviews is that they can add considerable delays to an application (up to 1 year or sometimes more). :(

my suggestion will always be to do a full wedding. i know they can be expensive and chaotic to plan, but i guarantee you that both you and your wife will look back on the whole thing with fond memories. it's just something to show your future kids and grandchildren. :)

there's also no harm in doing rukhsati as well, provided that your wife is ok with it. spend a night together, get to know each other a little better.
That is another perspective. if you are just spending full on a wedding just to give some solid proof with your application, then my advice is a big NO.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

ebad12 said:
Neither you have any guarantee to do a full wedding and get an interview call too. people are waiting 3+ years who did a full wedding and still do not have any idea for an interview call. so any way, your advice doesnt prove good here either.
i never suggested that a full wedding will guarantee anything. there are many possible "red flags" that the visa officers are looking for, and nikkah only weddings is only one of those red flags.

ebad12 said:
That is another perspective. if you are just spending full on a wedding just to give some solid proof with your application, then my advice is a big NO.
i fully agree with you on this. i also wanted a nikkah only wedding, but my in-laws insisted on a full wedding because my wife is their only daughter and they wanted the wedding to be memorable. :p

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

i wonder how many people get no docs requests, no remeds...
i haven't got any docs request & thankfully no remeds, but i mean how likely will it be a no snag case, lol? tahirS got his done in ~9mo but he DID have some request for docs. provided that in terms of that your formal docs (forms & certificates) are complete, what're the odds u never get asked for new proofs (which i did send voluntarily btw in april through email but no correspondence from them) & get it all wrapped up in ~9-11mo.
do remeds stand for the likelihood that the app is now almost done (just need an extra med so u can land with an extended medical etc?)? :-X cause i heard of extensions too which would be great.
hoping for some news this June, amen! good luck everyone!!! ik its hard! :'(
rsk8 said:
it's either DM or a remed request in june/july. do people get remed requests with their PPR tho? iv seen akser logo ko unke meds ke expire ke BAAD request ati hey, idk. :-[
thoughts, people?
blueandgreen said:
I'm an October applicant. Did not receive additional document request. I received remedical/reassessment request on 13th May.
hey! when did u originally have ur meds done? when do they expire?

savera85

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad>London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-8-2013
Doc's Request.
Never got any
AOR Received.
13-9-2013
File Transfer...
23-1-2014
Med's Request
25-9-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2013 > 6-10-2015
Interview........
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

khurram arif said:
Hi severa85
Can u pls tell me why they took so long your case mine also stuck after interview in Jan 2016
They emailed me in feb that my case might get refused bcz they thought that m already married that was complalaint against me by someone somebody tried to ruinmy immigration they gave me 30 days to prove myself so i again took letter frm uc n sent them about me n my husband relation on 1 apr n i got ppr on 13 may.

savera85

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad>London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-8-2013
Doc's Request.
Never got any
AOR Received.
13-9-2013
File Transfer...
23-1-2014
Med's Request
25-9-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2013 > 6-10-2015
Interview........
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

helloo someone plz tell me will i only put my info in Appendix A form or my husband's too?
I am the principal applicant n husband is sponsor.

Kindly tell me that what else i hav to take with me?

Letter printout
2 photos
1319 rupees
Appendix A form
Original passport n nic

Am i missing anything???

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

Just yours

savera85 said:
helloo someone plz tell me will i only put my info in Appendix A form or my husband's too?
I am the principal applicant n husband is sponsor.

Kindly tell me that what else i hav to take with me?

Letter printout
2 photos
1319 rupees
Appendix A form
Original passport n nic

Am i missing anything???

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

savera85 said:
They emailed me in feb that my case might get refused bcz they thought that m already married that was complalaint against me by someone somebody tried to ruinmy immigration they gave me 30 days to prove myself so i again took letter frm uc n sent them about me n my husband relation on 1 apr n i got ppr on 13 may.
o really dear u r joking please do me a favour
please send me ur mobile number m gonna call u coz my case also stuck somewhere I wanna talk to u over the phone thank you
Allah aap ko kush rakhy aur ap ko rahti life tk asi aur kamyabian dy
Ameen

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

savera85 said:
Hi severa85
pls check your inbox

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

NIKAH ONLY IS A BIG RED FLAG
Most of the Nikah only cases get delayed and most of the complete marriage cases (having rukhsati etc.) get through.
Please have a look at the following message. I hope it clears the doubts (this will give you an idea about what VO thinks about Nikah only cases)
THE MESSAGE IS COPIED FROM THE SOURCE : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.6630.html
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
You do not appear to meet these requirements because under Islamic Law, a marriage is not solemnized until the Rukhsati ceremony has taken place. In the IMM5490 Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire you state that you did not have a reception as you are waiting until your visa is finalized (Q14). You also state that you have not lived together because of your university (Q27) and you did not enter any dates of cohabitation.
Please provide an explanation of whether the Rukhsati been completed according to Islamic Law and, if so, please provide evidence in the form of a photo of the final stage of the event (Quran raised above your head as you leave the ceremony) or some other acceptable form of evidence.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

ebad12 said:
Neither you have any guarantee to do a full wedding and get an interview call too. people are waiting 3+ years who did a full wedding and still do not have any idea for an interview call. so any way, your advice doesnt prove good here either.

Mrs.AB

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th april'16
Doc's Request.
28 oct 2016
AOR Received.
13th may '16
File Transfer...
13th june '16
Med's Done....
Upfront april '16
Passport Req..
21st nov 2016

Lets just say
The more the proofs they will receive the more straightforward case it would be to them ...
To have rukhsati is a plus point..
To not have a rukhsati can be an edge... but i have many frnds who went just aftr one year of nikkah nd many frnds who waited one year aftr a complete 3 4 days of marriage ceremony...
Best of luck everyone.. just try to think from that officers point of satisfaction!

F-Ray

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ra03ra said:
Hello F-Ray, your message is exactly mine just a few days ago lolz..I will be applying for my wife who is in Islamabad so it would be good to see each others progress since Inshallah we will be probably be in the same batch of files for May/June. You have to do medical upfront and everything police certificate etc.

And yes as per @snow reply, you have to email them to the address mentioned and provide them with those details they will email back with instructions.
thanks you so much, and yeah it would be great ..

F-Ray

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

snowy2015 said:
You have to do the medical upfront, meaning before submitting the application. To schedule an appointment, send an email to canmedpk@iom.int with the following information:

· Valid Passport No (starts with two alphabets and seven digits)
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number in Pakistan (two valid contact numbers)
· Location/City for Screening (KHI, LHR and ISB)
thanks you so much its a great help. they don't even pick-up the phone ..

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

AsadA said:
Most of the Nikah only cases get delayed and most of the complete marriage cases (having rukhsati etc.) get through.
Please have a look at the following message. I hope it clears the doubts (this will give you an idea about what VO thinks about Nikah only cases)
SOURCE : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.6630.html
"""""""""""""

I received this in my inbox last night:
You do not appear to meet these requirements because under Islamic Law, a marriage is not solemnized until the Rukhsati ceremony has taken place. In the IMM5490 Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire you state that you did not have a reception as you are waiting until your visa is finalized (Q14). You also state that you have not lived together because of your university (Q27) and you did not enter any dates of cohabitation.
Please provide an explanation of whether the Rukhsati been completed according to Islamic Law and, if so, please provide evidence in the form of a photo of the final stage of the event (Quran raised above your head as you leave the ceremony) or some other acceptable form of evidence.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Now please can anybody help
Me out in this scenario???
"""""""""""""
Hi Asad
in your case u have got 30 days to give them an answer do the ruksti and send them proofs of ruksti, honeymoon pics etc 30 days more then enough time don't be panic u will cross the line very soon and there is no option accept ruksti
best of luck

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

AsadA said:
SOURCE : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.6630.html
"""""""""""""
I received this in my inbox last night:

Now please can anybody help
Me out in this scenario???
"""""""""""""
Since when did "Raising Quran over your head" became part of rukhsati ceremony. It would suck if you get rejected for that reason (due to not showing picture).

Someone needs to tell CIC that it is a superficial thing to do and nowhere in Islam, it says that a girl has to pass under Quran to make her rukhsati valid.

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

Mrs.AB said:
Lets just say
The more the proofs they will receive the more straightforward case it would be to them ...
To have rukhsati is a plus point..
To not have a rukhsati can be an edge... but i have many frnds who went just aftr one year of nikkah nd many frnds who waited one year aftr a complete 3 4 days of marriage ceremony...
Best of luck everyone.. just try to think from that officers point of satisfaction!
I believe, Nikah only case is a BIG RED FLAG. I wanted to apply after Nikah but went for a full marriage(Rukhsati, valima) to avoid any interview or delay.