+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

syedarslan111

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Anyone from October or November 2015 applicant got decision made recently ? Please update

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
:eek: :eek: ISB??????

I am a Feb applicant and my letter said London Visa Office.

Should I be worried? Because we all know what happened last time when files got transferred from ISB to London, those poor souls waited 2-3 years.

I hope there is a cutoff and the files that said LVO, gets processed at LVO.
i hope so too. seems like every time i come back to this forum, i read about something new that gets me worried. first it was the spreadsheets showing October 2015 applications not showing any activity (which is still a concern), and now some guy comes out of the blue telling us that us that CIC sent a PR app to Islamabad for the first time in years... and the guy thinks this is actually a good thing.

the CIC homepage still says that apps are getting processed at London, and one December 2015 applicant got an update from LVO via their MP telling them to expect something by summer.

raja331

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hyderabad Sindh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
18-07-2015
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-08-2015 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
14-09-2015 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted for visa

snowy2015 said:
Submit at Karachi VFS

Address
Canada Visa Application Centre
Bahria Complex IV, 4th Floor,
Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road.
Gizri, Clifton, Karachi
Email: info.canadakhi@gerrys.com.pk
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/contact_us.html
Thank you very much

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:
i hope so too. seems like every time i come back to this forum, i read about something new that gets me worried. first it was the spreadsheets showing October 2015 applications not showing any activity (which is still a concern), and now some guy comes out of the blue telling us that us that CIC sent a PR app to Islamabad for the first time in years... and the guy thinks this is actually a good thing.

the CIC homepage still says that apps are getting processed at London, and one December 2015 applicant got an update from LVO via their MP telling them to expect something by summer.
Honestly are we worrying too much? My brother also sponsored his wife from Pakistan and he keeps telling me that I worry too much, and I keep telling him that No this is serious stuff and he laughs it off.

Me and my brother both have identical cases (except his was in 2008), both arranged, out of family and 6 month gap between marriage and application. CIC called his wife and conducted a general phone interview and they told her on the phone to submit passport the very same day.

I wish I could stop myself from worrying as much as I do now haha ::)

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

I'm a Oct 2015 applicant and got a reply for a document request (CSQ) that I sent myself to LVO on Feb 19 via case specific enquiry (email is the same thing as CSE)... it was from LVO. I got the reply on March 29.

Problem was that my CSQ contained a typo and I asked LVO if it needed to be corrected, to which they replied YES and that I should send them the corrected CSQ once received, which I had already received but never sent them because I was waiting for their reply.

I remember seeing in the facebook group that an Oct 1st applicant got RFRP request some time in March...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
Honestly are we worrying too much? My brother also sponsored his wife from Pakistan and he keeps telling me that I worry too much, and I keep telling him that No this is serious stuff and he laughs it off.

Me and my brother both have identical cases (except his was in 2008), both arranged, out of family and 6 month gap between marriage and application. CIC called his wife and conducted a general phone interview and they told her on the phone to submit passport the very same day.

I wish I could stop myself from worrying as much as I do now haha ::)
same here. my own family is getting annoyed at me for worrying this much. they always tell me that everyone's sponsoring their wives and husbands, and that it's just me who's stressing out over it.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:
I remember seeing in the facebook group that an Oct 1st applicant got RFRP request some time in March...
was that for a Pakistani applicant being processed at LVO? omg i'll be so happy if this is true.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

flx2015 said:
was that for a Pakistani applicant being processed at LVO? omg i'll be so happy if this is true.
Yes it was, the member got it on March 14 or 15 if I remember correctly!

khaanza

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013

Hey Guys,

It was Lana023 who got Rprf and additional doc request on march 14th and they are Oct 1st applicants.

I can share a couple of things here, I applied for my immigration under CEC two years ago. I did the whole process my self, I was sent document request around 4 months before I got ready for visa email and with 60 days of paying RPRF I got my pppr.

If you clearly read rprf email it states that you have passed eligibility. for spousal case I paid rprf upfront therefore didnt get any thing. I would say that Oct apllicants can start seeing DM's from First week of May. LVO was slow for most part of Feb and March however now the speed is really good.

Secondly for the cases being transffered to Islamabad CIC would generally send you communication that they are transffering your case its a requirement.

So please stay calm and relax it has been just 6 months for most October cases and average has been 215 days to process.

Hope this helps to calm some nerves

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

khaanza said:
Hey Guys,

It was Lana023 who got Rprf and additional doc request on march 14th and they are Oct 1st applicants.

I can share a couple of things here, I applied for my immigration under CEC two years ago. I did the whole process my self, I was sent document request around 4 months before I got ready for visa email and with 60 days of paying RPRF I got my pppr.

If you clearly read rprf email it states that you have passed eligibility. for spousal case I paid rprf upfront therefore didnt get any thing. I would say that Oct apllicants can start seeing DM's from First week of May. LVO was slow for most part of Feb and March however now the speed is really good.

Secondly for the cases being transffered to Islamabad CIC would generally send you communication that they are transffering your case its a requirement.

So please stay calm and relax it has been just 6 months for most October cases and average has been 215 days to process.

yes this does help me calm my nerves. thank you so much for sharing this update. :D :D :D :D

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

khaanza said:
Hey Guys,

Very informative, thank you for sharing :)

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

KK6891 said:
please forward email to me as well. I am March 2015 applicant and still waiting. :(
KK any update?
I m april 15 applicant n still waiting
Would u share some details like when u submitted additional docs? Remedical? Etc

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

CofRed said:
:eek: :eek: ISB??????

I am a Feb applicant and my letter said London Visa Office.

Should I be worried? Because we all know what happened last time when files got transferred from ISB to London, those poor souls waited 2-3 years.

I hope there is a cutoff and the files that said LVO, gets processed at LVO.

Come on guys!

No one should be worried now avg time line is 8 months max so stay calm n u all will get DM N ppr within 8 months depending u have submitted all the docs, whether it's LVO or Isb!!!

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

KK6891 said:
please forward email to me as well. I am March 2015 applicant and still waiting. :(
insha Allah i shall do

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009

Visa application, tracking ID No.20160407PKISPPT18930 Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI on 08/04/2016. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Status showing this instead of Islamabad.... Is this an error?