App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

raja331 said:
Just got PPR for my wife's visa.
I'm sept 2014 applicant.
Congratulations! Your long wait finally ends :)

Seems like Lvo is clearing a lot of 2014 applicants, good!

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

flx2015 said:
ask your wife to call her MP and find out why your file is going to islamabad. according to the CIC homepage, islamabad does not process family sponsorship applications, so there must be something really wrong here.
no thrs nothing wrong, read the 1 page of this thread , it wrote overthr tht if applicant is old thn thr file will b transfer to Isb first then to LVO and plus my status is now "we have started processing of ur PR app fro 19th April " so no need to worry i guess

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

kashif ch said:
no thrs nothing wrong, read the 1 page of this thread , it wrote overthr tht if applicant is old thn thr file will b transfer to Isb first then to LVO and plus my status is now "we have started processing of ur PR app fro 19th April " so no need to worry i guess
everyone gets that status 5-10 days after file transfer. it's CIC's new way of updating ECAS. and age is not a reason for them to transfer the file to islamabad, because islamabad does not process family class sponsorship applications at all.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

AsadA said:
Age difference for sure is not the reason. I know a couple with an age difference of 14 years and their file was processed at London visa office.
In my opinion (Aboriginal-Canadian) should not be a reason as well.

What else can be the reason?
The answer is only possible after having input from applicants who applied recently i.e. end Feb/beginning March.

Come on guys, please comment. At least tell us, kashif bhai is the only one whose file is transferred to Islamabad or we also have some other applicants.
asad, i just contacted a relative of mine who submitted a sponsorship app for his pakistani wife (11 years younger than him). he got sponsor approval on April 19th, and his wife's file was set to London.

something is definetely strange about kashif's case, and his wife needs to call CIC or contact her MP to find out what's going on.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Lets not worry kashif he is a postive man and not taking any tension at all. just pray that everyone gets visa as soon as possible without any delays and problems. BDW if i was in his place i would have died by now thinking about this whole thing :p

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

I saw that too on cic website that all of the family sponsorship cases are sent to LONDON visa office and not pakistan..and CIC is working on october applicants now ( london thread shows that oct applicants are getting additional documents request)..if there was a problem than they would not have started working on them.

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

flx2015 said:
asad, i just contacted a relative of mine who submitted a sponsorship app for his pakistani wife (11 years younger than him). he got sponsor approval on April 19th, and his wife's file was set to London.

something is definetely strange about kashif's case, and his wife needs to call CIC or contact her MP to find out what's going on.

sure i will ask her to call MP, but mine is diff story we started talking online and got married in Nov2015 after 3 years of chats, so maybe thts why they sent to ISB first?? and i read on the 1st page of this thread if the applicant is old then they will forward it to IsB first then to LVO plz have a look on very 1st page of this thread 2nd paragraph , and plus maybe a diff time frame of processing for a canadian person as my wife or for PR holder??

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

flx2015 said:

look

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

kashif ch said:
sure i will ask her to call MP, but mine is diff story we started talking online and got married in Nov2015 after 3 years of chats, so maybe thts why they sent to ISB first?? and i read on the 1st page of this thread if the applicant is old then they will forward it to IsB first then to LVO plz have a look on very 1st page of this thread 2nd paragraph , and plus maybe a diff time frame of processing for a canadian person as my wife or for PR holder??
No bro thats not the reason the reason is something else.and talking about the first page of this thread,than there was a backlog of applications in islbd office than CIC transferred all the applications to london and from than all of the family cases were sent to london and islbd was only dealing with visitors visa.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

kashif ch said:
look

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.
OLD application means application received before 2013.

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

F.M said:
OLD application means application received before 2013.

yes i saw this thing, but , thn why they sent to Isb instead of LVO?? mybe they needs some initial inquiries?becus it was purely a love marriage and my wife travelled across the world just to marry me?? i know the ISB office is responsible just for TRV/students visa , im confuse now ...first i thought mybe they just want to finish it soon thats why they just sent it to Isb but idk wht now ..

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Thanks for the information. Hopefully, our cases will be decided at LVO.
Need input from few other recent applicants. Please comment where your file is transferred? LVO or ISB?

flx2015 said:

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

& plus i hav a ques , is thrs a diff time frame for a Canadian citizen or PR holder of processing thr spouses??? i have listend it took less thn 6 months for a citizen and morthn a year for PR card holder ??

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

kashif ch said:
yes i saw this thing, but , thn why they sent to Isb instead of LVO?? mybe they needs some initial inquiries?becus it was purely a love marriage and my wife travelled across the world just to marry me?? i know the ISB office is responsible just for TRV/students visa , im confuse now ...first i thought mybe they just want to finish it soon thats why they just sent it to Isb but idk wht now ..
hope for the best but there is something that you need to find out because no matter how u marry, was it arranged or love every one has to travel to get married and there are alot of people here with love marriages so there is something else.
agree with flx tell your wife to talk to the MP as soon as possible.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

May be your file is also transferred to London and writing Islamabad on your sponsorship approval letter is a typo.

kashif ch said: