Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AFF-FIZ said:
i submitted on 20 apr to they said 3 weeks min...

how much is the ticket cost??? and which airline...??
Tickets are not confirmed yet.. But hopefully will get PIA ticket..

AFF-FIZ

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-09-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015 UPFRONT
Passport Req..
Requested....
VISA ISSUED...
Issued.....
LANDED..........
INSHA-ALLAH after Ramadan..

hs64 said:
Tickets are not confirmed yet.. But hopefully will get PIA ticket..
tickets are to much expensive m planing for sept...

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Hey any feb 2015 applicants still remaining ? Please comment on what's happening and where your application stage is at? Who is your visa officer ?
Getting slightly frustrated it's now going on start of 15 months

Seeing oct 2015 applicants get completion ?.....and we are still waiting :(

Mhqvalancia

Apr 20, 2016

Hello everyone..
I applied in july they start processing my application in Aug file send to London embassy on 11th Sep 2015 ..
How long will it take for my wife to come here any idea ..
Thank you

Canpak740

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015

CanSA said:
Hey any feb 2015 applicants still remaining ? Please comment on what's happening and where your application stage is at? Who is your visa officer ?

Seeing oct 2015 applicants get completion ?.....and we are still waiting
I am Jan 2015 Applicant and still waiting. ....

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CanSA said:

Seeing oct 2015 applicants get completion ?.....and we are still waiting :(
i don't recall seeing any oct 2015 applicants getting DMs.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Mary23 said:
Salam all..... how long does the background check takes. My local MP office gives me a update every month since December 2015. And they keep saying security checks which is part of background check is still going on. And as far as I know the background process started since Otober 2015. My husband's second medical expired on April 18, 2016. Never received anything about new medical as well. I dont know its just been quiet from their side. As far as from our file, there is nothig concernig on it. Notes from the officer said nothing anymore is required from sponsor or applicant. Since August 2015, they have been saying its in final stage. This is such a torture, its been exact 2 years since we applied.

Please pray for my husband's visa. Kisi ki shayed dua qabool ho jaye or jaldi visa aa jaye.
the good news is that you seemed to have passed eligibility, so there will not be any interview. you should get a decision made by summer time insha allah.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

when CIC changed their site to to show a standard processing time, they said the reason for that was because they now have the ability to process apps anywhere in the world. so if LVO has such a huge backlog when why the hell don't they send apps to other visa offices like Ottawa, Warsaw, etc?

anyway, i hope to see fs2015, sona33, and nauman_a get DMs this month insha allah.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:
when CIC changed their site to to show a standard processing time, they said the reason for that was because they now have the ability to process apps anywhere in the world. so if LVO has such a huge backlog when why the hell don't they send apps to other visa offices like Ottawa, Warsaw, etc?

anyway, i hope to see fs2015, sona33, and nauman_a get DMs this month insha allah.
We all know that is just a facade. They just don't want people inquiring about their apps, and if people do, they would simply refer them to 17 months processing time. It is only there to make CIC look better. Do you really think CIC cares?

Anyways, I think we might be getting a little impatient looking at some of the other VO but London is still somewhere on the lower end of Faster processing ones.
My friend's wife literally received her passport stamped with Visa in 6 months. This, I saw it with my very own eyes. And he's not on the forum so imagine how many other people are getting their DMs that are not on Forums.

Most people I see on forum have missing documents or other issues with the file.

My point is just look at 2013 applicants, and imagine yourself in their place. Even if LVO takes 12 months, that is still better than most. NDVO are still experiencing those dreaded 24 months.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
We all know that is just a facade. They just don't want people inquiring about their apps, and if people do, they would simply refer them to 17 months processing time. It is only there to make CIC look better. Do you really think CIC cares?

Anyways, I think we might be getting a little impatient looking at some of the other VO but London is still somewhere on the lower end of Faster processing ones.
My friend's wife literally received her passport stamped with Visa in 6 months. This, I saw it with my very own eyes. And he's not on the forum so imagine how many other people are getting their DMs that are not on Forums.

Most people I see on forum have missing documents or other issues with the file.

My point is just look at 2013 applicants, and imagine yourself in their place. Even if LVO takes 12 months, that is still better than most. NDVO are still experiencing those dreaded 24 months.
when did your friend's wife apply? did she get her DM between Nov/Dec 2015? they handed out a huge number of DMs during those two months, but then they slowed down abruptly starting Jan 2016. why this happened is a mystery to me.

and i know there's people who have gotten through LVO quickly... i just hope they keep up that pace. you are right about us being more fortunate than the 2013 applicants, there's no denying that.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:
when did your friend's wife apply? did she get her DM between Nov/Dec 2015? they handed out a huge number of DMs during those two months, but then they slowed down abruptly starting Jan 2016. why this happened is a mystery to me.

and i know there's people who have gotten through LVO quickly... i just hope they keep up that pace. you are right about us being more fortunate than the 2013 applicants, there's no denying that.
He applied March 2015

I think they have slowed down a bit I agree. I am Feb 2016 applicant, and one of the guys in February thread got DM already, his file got processed in Ottawa. I wished ours was that fast but oh well.

May Allah make it easy for all of us!

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

flx2015 said:

I have a really important question, i wnated to know weather lvo sends officers to the homes of the sponserd person or in thr neighbourhood, to enquire about them? My sister in law had someone come to her neighbourhood and home as well asking people that was she married to a guy from canada.. On the othere hand my husband who i applied for before my sis in law, did not have anyone come to his house or neighbourhood please someone help !!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

maryamuman said:
I have a really important question, i wnated to know weather lvo sends officers to the homes of the sponserd person or in thr neighbourhood, to enquire about them? My sister in law had someone come to her neighbourhood and home as well asking people that was she married to a guy from canada.. On the othere hand my husband who i applied for before my sis in law, did not have anyone come to his house or neighbourhood please someone help !!
no they do not visit homes.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

maryamuman said:
And that is the reason why I forbid my wife to even mention Canada. Let alone talk to anyone about sponsorship process/status.

I haven't heard about CIC doing background checks like this.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
He applied March 2015

I think they have slowed down a bit I agree. I am Feb 2016 applicant, and one of the guys in February thread got DM already, his file got processed in Ottawa. I wished ours was that fast but oh well.

May Allah make it easy for all of us!
i know, i saw that post in the February thread. regarding your friend's wife, if they applied in March then their DM would've been around August/September, correct?