Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Off

rsk8 said:
last time i asked u said u emailed additional proofs to ldnimmigration...@gc.ca :(
but then on whatsApp u mentioned u snail mailed em to LVO thru FedEx.

???
HEY YOU! >:c

btw guys just wanted to share that i went searching for the latest posts for sept 2015 applicants and found that the majority of them got their DM in Jan 2016 but did not update the spreadsheet. i'm guessing they're working or should start working on oct 2015 soon.

there are only a handful of oct 2015 applicants who are posting actively, so our knowledge on DMs is limited at this point.

and TahirS, MASHALLAH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :) always so happy to see my fellow pak applicants getting DMs! your time to get DM was exactly 7 months 21 days.

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa O

flx2015 said:
HEY YOU! >:c

btw guys just wanted to share that i went searching for the latest posts for sept 2015 applicants and found that the majority of them got their DM in Jan 2016 but did not update the spreadsheet. i'm guessing they're working or should start working on oct 2015 soon.

there are only a handful of oct 2015 applicants who are posting actively, so our knowledge on DMs is limited at this point.

and TahirS, MASHALLAH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :) always so happy to see my fellow pak applicants getting DMs! your time to get DM was exactly 7 months 21 days.
Thanks man. I calculated all days from medical therefore wrote 9 months. But you are right. It actually too 7 months and 21 days.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa

flx2015 said:
TahirS, MASHALLAH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :) always so happy to see my fellow pak applicants getting DMs! your time to get DM was exactly 7 months 21 days.
yeah, i guess may is gone be the month for us! yayy it's my birthday month but screw that LOL "cause musalmaan birthday nae manaatey" *says mom in the background* :p
& flx2015, u'll see something hopefully when the weather's gon get warmer i.e june inshallah.
abi kal tahir bhai itney fast & furious hore they i bet he's overwhelmed to get DM ;D

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

this is where we can send addtn'l proofs & updates right? :D
adding a cover letter etc?
guys im doin' this soon. bismillah...

Tanoli8

Nov 25, 2015
Re: Admission in a University

Hi everyone anyone can tell me i am going to land in quebec where u need french for work is it possiable i can treavel within canada before my pr card arrive also look a jobs in vancouver my question is can i travel without pr card to vancouver and look for work

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Re: Admission in a University

Tanoli8 said:
Hi everyone anyone can tell me i am going to land in quebec where u need french for work is it possiable i can treavel within canada before my pr card arrive also look a jobs in vancouver my question is can i travel without pr card to vancouver and look for work
For travelling within canada, you don't need PR card. For work search you only need SIN number that you can get @ the airport.

So the answer is yes you can travel to Vancouver and search for work and start working even without a PR card.

Hope it answers.

-Tahir

Shah006

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-15
Doc's Request.
11-11-15
AOR Received.
08-06-15
File Transfer...
08-06-15
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

rsk8 said:
last time i asked u said u emailed additional proofs to ldnimmigration...@gc.ca :(
but then on whatsApp u mentioned u snail mailed em to LVO thru FedEx.

???
May be u got me wrong...
I said I sent them docs through tcs n further I emailed the remaining doscs n they accepted the email only...didnt ask me to post these docs...!!!

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Re: Decision Made

TahirS said:
My status changed on ECAS today to Decision Made

Below are the specifics of my wife's case:

Medicals Done: July 15, 2015
Application Filed: August 18, 2015
Acknowledgement received: September 26, 2015
Sponsor Approval/File Transfer: October 30
***Additional Docs Request: March 01, 2016
Additional Docs Delivered: March 10, 2016
Additional Docs Email acknowledgement: April 01, 2016
Decision Made: April 08, 2016
Passport Request: Insha Allah soon.
Visa Issued: Insha Allah soon
Landed: Insha Allah soon.
Citizenship: Insha Allah after 3.5 years after Trudeau changes the law.

*** Additional docs = Urdu Nikah Nama with English translation and proof that Rukhsati and Walima was celebrated.

Allah ka lakh lakh shukar hay keh decision made ho gaya.

It took almost 9 months from the time of filing the Application to Decision Made.

Thanks,
Tahir
Congratulations bro i am happy for you

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

just a quick question...how much time does a person get to enter Canada after visa approval?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

thechampion said:
just a quick question...how much time does a person get to enter Canada after visa approval?
The date is written on the visa itself. Typically you must enter Canada before your medical expires.

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

I was in UAE in same visa , so I have to write every exit and entry like I visited Pakistan 13 times in year on same visa. So I need to write 13 times even I visit Pakistan for 2 days ? Or visa issued and expiry exit day .

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Hashipk said:
I was in UAE in same visa , so I have to write every exit and entry like I visited Pakistan 13 times in year on same visa. So I need to write 13 times even I visit Pakistan for 2 days ? Or visa issued and expiry exit day .
Yes, write 20 times if you have to. Create a word document, add additional information to it, and attach it to correct form (Background declaration I believe).

It will take maybe an hour extra right now, but you will be able to sleep peacefully at night ;D ;D

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

CofRed said:
Yes, write 20 times if you have to. Create a word document, add additional information to it, and attach it to correct form (Background declaration I believe).

It will take maybe an hour extra right now, but you will be able to sleep peacefully at night ;D ;D
Hahha right thanks bro. In case if I missed some like old passport was stolen so may b miss some it will be OK ?

juttjamesbond

Apr 10, 2016

Hi everyone, few question for my peace of mind hope u guys can understand my furstration
visa applied on 30 September 2015........file transferred to London visa office on 12 march 2016..i have UCI number but unable to check status of my application?????
Note: we received instruction to remove internet access for this application ???
my medical was done in june 2015 do i need to redo it ????
:( :( :( :( :( :-\ :-\ :-\

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Hashipk said:
Hahha right thanks bro. In case if I missed some like old passport was stolen so may b miss some it will be OK ?
Do your best to find out all the information that was on your stolen passport. Try to recall the time period. As you fill out the forms, you will notice that it only asks for year and month, so you don't have to write the date specifically. Just mention month and year.

For example If you travelled in July 2015 for 2 days, just write 07-2015 to 07-2015. They don't ask for dates specifically so this should make it very easy for you :D

Trust me, once you give complete information to the best of your abilities, you will not worry about a thing later on.