Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

juttjamesbond said:
Hi everyone, few question for my peace of mind hope u guys can understand my furstration
visa applied on 30 September 2015........file transferred to London visa office on 12 march 2016..i have UCI number but unable to check status of my application?????
Note: we received instruction to remove internet access for this application ???
my medical was done in june 2015 do i need to redo it ????
:( :( :( :( :( :-\ :-\ :-\
Try checking your application with Application number or Receipt number?

Don't do medical unless CIC asks you to. You won't be able to do it anyways.

Did you cancel internet access yourself? In that case it might not be possible to check status online anymore.

K.2

Mar 23, 2016

Dear , This forum wasnot known to me....I am going to land but my sponser (wife) is in USA for appearing in one course examination.Can I be able to land?Immig officer ask on airport for sponser?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

K.2 said:
Dear , This forum wasnot known to me....I am going to land but my sponser (wife) is in USA for appearing in one course examination.Can I be able to land?Immig officer ask on airport for sponser?
You're fine to land. There is absolutely no need to tell anything extra to immigration.
Only give them your Canadian address for the mailing of PR Card.
That's it.
And on another note, your wife is there for short visit so it does not affect anything. Officers don't ask about sponsor.

Golden rule: DO NOT VOLUNTEER any extra information due to being happy/excited/nervous, etc. Stay calm and move on. Only answer brief and whatever is asked. Do not say anything extra and don't ask questions.

arooba

Apr 8, 2016
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

TooCareless1 said:
How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

hi,i wanted to ask few questions regarding my spousal visa. im a Pakistani girl being sponsored by my husband(who is Canadian citizen). my husband is also my first cousin and they went to Canada 15 years ago when i was really young so never met him in real and never talked much as our parents were only n contact, until his mother gave me proposal for him and we started to talk over whats app, fb and skype (but those proof somehow got deleted ) there was no engagement as in these 15 years he never visited Pakistan ) and after proposal by his mother within 4 months we went on trv visa to canada this june 2015 then in aug 2015 we got nikkah done in Canada in mosque and gave a party for nikah.at community center the same night.(we had no ruksati) and i came back within a month back to Pakistan.
my problem is
(1)as he is a cousin i never collected such proofs and after nikah with him ive have only 4 months recent chat logs on just whatsapp as thats only where we talk ,
ive pictures with him at few places as i went only for a month
.ive nikah pics inside mosque and the event at night where approx 70 people participated.
so what should i do with providing proof that marriage is genuine?
we have planned ruksati after geting visa so i complete my studies till then

and (2)
do i have to make a new shanakti card (nic) and passport on husbands name as older one is on my dad?

(3) in imm 5490
Question says when you first met your sponsor in person ? and when you first contacted your sponsor?
what date should i give as i saw (met) him when i was 7 or should i give date when i met now in 2015 before nikah?

(4) do i have to fill supplementary and residency forms ? as i m paksitani national

arooba

Apr 8, 2016

hi,i wanted to ask few questions regarding my spousal visa. im a Pakistani girl being sponsored by my husband(who is Canadian citizen). my husband is also my first cousin and they went to Canada 15 years ago when i was really young so never met him in real and never talked much as our parents were only n contact, until his mother gave me proposal for him and we started to talk over whats app, fb and skype (but those proof somehow got deleted ) there was no engagement as in these 15 years he never visited Pakistan ) and after proposal by his mother within 4 months we went on trv visa to canada this june 2015 then in aug 2015 we got nikkah done in Canada in mosque and gave a party for nikah.at community center the same night.(we had no ruksati) and i came back within a month back to Pakistan.
my problem is
(1)as he is a cousin i never collected such proofs and after nikah with him ive have only 4 months recent chat logs on just whatsapp as thats only where we talk ,
.ive nikah pics inside mosque and the event at night where approx 70 people participated.

and (2)
do i have to make a new shanakti card (nic) and passport on husbands name as older one is on my dad?

(3) in imm 5490
Question says when you first met your sponsor in person ? and when you first contacted your sponsor?
what date should i give as i saw (met) him when i was 7 or should i give date when i met now in 2015 before nikah?

(4) do i have to fill supplementary and residency forms ? as i m paksitani national and also provid originals of all documents and all educational certificates ttooo?
thank you in advance its too much that ive asked bu im really confused

k-sa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Dear Friends,
My interview was on 8 mar 16 and on intw officer told us that he suticified and OK with our application and he would send me PPR as soon as i send them police certificate via email, on 9 i sent them via email then later again I sent them email to confirm the reciept and i got responce that your application is currently with an officer under review, and its more than month from intw and one week after last email i get from them, but no DM and nothing... please suggest is it good that i send another follow up email or wait and how long more to wait? pls help me guys

Shabbar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014

best low cost airlines operating between Lahore, Pakistan and Toronto, Canada? what time/ month(s) of the year is the cheapest to fly on this route?

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON

juttjamesbond said:
Hi everyone, few question for my peace of mind hope u guys can understand my furstration
visa applied on 30 September 2015........file transferred to London visa office on 12 march 2016..i have UCI number but unable to check status of my application?????
Note: we received instruction to remove internet access for this application ???
my medical was done in june 2015 do i need to redo it ????
:( :( :( :( :( :-\ :-\ :-\
Try another computer status will show definitely.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

1- Provide them all of the pictures that you have as a proof of the Nikah. It should work.
- Nikah only (without Rukhsati) cases are considered a bit suspicious. I understand its better to do rukhsati after visa. But visa officers see it with a suspicious eye.
- At your place I would say that I have planned rukhsati for some date this summer (but I will not associate it to the visa)
- Before decision most of the nikah only cases are asked for proof of rukhsati.
Reference read the second last post from TahirS on the following link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.13980.html
-In some cases I read on this forum that they were not ready to consider nikah only as legitimate marriage.
Reference read the third post on this link from H. omar
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.6630.html

2- You should get your NIC and passport with your husband's name. In my opinion, it shows that the relationship is genuine.

3- You should say that for first 7 seven years of life you were always able to see him.

4- Yes you need to fill guide 3907e forms but this is supposed to be filled by the sponsor.
Some of this forum members were not able to get their original academic certificates back. I think attested copies of academic certificates will work.
Many group members did not submit the original academic certificates. So far I have not seen a single member, who was asked to submit original academic certificates.

Have a look at the following link to complete your visa application.
https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/

Almost 7 months passed after your nikah. In some cases I have read that the applicants were asked why did not they submit the visa application earlier.

arooba said:
my problem is

and (2)

(3) in imm 5490

(4) do i have to fill supplementary and residency forms ? as i m paksitani national and also provid originals of all documents and all educational certificates ttooo?
thank you in advance its too much that ive asked bu im really confused

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015
Admission Canadian University

Dear All,

I have applied for a SPOUSE VISA. I'm hopeful that it gets finalized by this summer inshallah. By then my wife will complete her three years of BS in computer science (She will be left with one year to complete her degree).

Can we get admission in a Canadian university that accepts 3 years of education from a Pakistani University (or precisely accepts/exempts the courses studied from Pakistan). We don't want to lose time and we want to avoid restarting the degree. What is the procedure to get admission in a Canadian University?Any university that is offering a split program (doing partial degrees from other universities). Any input in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Thanks

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLM1Z1qOBPSwGS9DOfkPRpXY4sLWD6PBr2s5LSBmmfY/edit#gid=0
hey everyone i have tried maing a new spreadsheet with all the existing 2015 i hope i have done it right. please its a request all of you whose information is not in the spreadsheet kindly please share it so that i can update it. it helps alot.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

wahmed4 said:
Hey guys I got my PPR today ALHUMDULILLAH.
Do we mail the passport to Islamabad or do we have to take it to the office?
Please Let me know.
Thank You,
hey can u please tell me when did you get ur DM?

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Re: Admission Canadian University

AsadA said:
Dear All,

I have applied for a SPOUSE VISA. I'm hopeful that it gets finalized by this summer inshallah. By then my wife will complete her three years of BS in computer science (She will be left with one year to complete her degree).

Can we get admission in a Canadian university that accepts 3 years of education from a Pakistani University (or precisely accepts/exempts the courses studied from Pakistan). We don't want to lose time and we want to avoid restarting the degree. What is the procedure to get admission in a Canadian University?Any university that is offering a split program (doing partial degrees from other universities). Any input in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Thanks
It depends where in Canada are you planning to move to.

I would suggest to get a transcript of courses that your spouse already completed in Pakistan and then go to Comparative education services department of University of Toronto and get a letter from them that those credentials are equivalent to what is offered in University of Toronto.

When I was new to Canada I submitted my degree and transcript to university of Toronto and they gave me a letter that they considered education to be equivalent to Canadian.

That will help. However, CGPA and grades will play an important role in getting the credits. I think grades more than B+ will be easily converted but anything lower than that will have to be redone.

In addition to universities some colleges in Toronto also offer bachelor's degrees, you can check with them too.

Universities are typically more competitive than colleges.

In Toronto try following universities:

University of Toronto
Ryerson University
York University

In Toronto try following colleges:

Centennial College
Humber College
Seneca College
George Brown College

I am sure you will be able to get some credits transferred.

In canadian job market very strangely they give certifications more importance than degrees. Certifications like CCNP , ORACLE, JAVA, MCSE etc....

So get those done with the degrees as well.

Hope this helps.

Tahir

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

F.M said:
hey can u please tell me when did you get ur DM?
Good idea. I know for sure that following 3 people have gotten decision made and 2 of them have gotten PPR as well:

Wahmed4 - PPR received
Beti - PPR Received
TahirS - Decision Made on April 08.

I appreciate your initiative of updating the data to reflect the truth.