Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CofRed said:
I am just going to forget about ECAS and forget that I ever applied for sponsorship and that will be the only way for these next few months to pass by smoothly. But its hard 8).
why thanks idk that's just how i talk, lol. :D
me too. my husband got hyped up seeing some speedy cases par mene glass pani thandey ka diya :p ke dont sweat it, it's not gonna be so fast. no point of getting dissapointed etc everyone's scenarios, amont of proofs, duration of when the app was actually filed & how much chat/communication evidence there is as compared to people who applied a month right after their wedding etc, how descriptive the photos are (elaborate well-planned photos vs gher me paray Q-mobille se li hoi wedding pics, lol) how well the app was organized for the officer to look at, how consise vs how bland the answers to the questions in the forms etc

many things are gonna be taken into account & hopefully we all tried our very very best to make it easy for the VO to skim thru our apps.
sab dua kariye bas. i'm sure we did our best. & it was just 8-9 forms, pics & chats etc to put together mager jisne app file ki hey, usko pata hey kitna jatann jhanjhutt kerna pera :'(

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

rsk8 said:
why thanks idk that's just how i talk, lol. :D
me too. my husband got hyped up seeing some speedy cases par mene glass pani thandey ka diya :p ke dont sweat it, it's not gonna be so fast. no point of getting dissapointed etc everyone's scenarios, amont of proofs, duration of when the app was actually filed & how much chat/communication evidence there is as compared to people who applied a month right after their wedding etc, how descriptive the photos are (elaborate well-planned photos vs gher me paray Q-mobille se li hoi wedding pics, lol) how well the app was organized for the officer to look at, how consise vs how bland the answers to the questions in the forms etc

many things are gonna be taken into account & hopefully we all tried our very very best to make it easy for the VO to skim thru our apps.
sab dua kariye bas. i'm sure we did our best. & it was just 8-9 forms, pics & chats etc to put together mager jisne app file ki hey, usko pata hey kitna jatann jhanjhutt kerna pera :'(
Hahaha that is so true. And Sadly I fall into one one of those "Cell phone pictures" group. Funny thing is during my nikkah ceremony, we handed our DSLR camera to one of my cousins to record the nikkah ceremony. He got sooo pre-occupied with the ceremony and dua, etc that he forgot to take pictures, let alone make video :mad: :mad:. Luckily we had some folks who took pictures with cell phones and close enough that I could be seen signing the document. Hillarious stuff!!!

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

CofRed said:
Hahaha that is so true. And Sadly I fall into one one of those "Cell phone pictures" group. Funny thing is during my nikkah ceremony, we handed our DSLR camera to one of my cousins to record the nikkah ceremony. He got sooo pre-occupied with the ceremony and dua, etc that he forgot to take pictures, let alone make video :mad: :mad:. Luckily we had some folks who took pictures with cell phones and close enough that I could be seen signing the document. Hillarious stuff!!!
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED about the pictures. i am the one person that is so very unhappy about the outcome of the whole pictures & capturing the moment thing & jealous of everyone else's well managed wedding pictures & arrangements. lol, i dont even like looking at the pictures tbh other than a selective handful that were a bit decent galti se...
my sister & cousin were "in charge" of the DSLR & same as u koi dhang se picture nae lee. :'(

it really pisses me off tbh to even think back at those pictures & the amount of frustration i still hold...

wahmed4

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
File Transfer...
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
31-03-2106

hs64 said:
Who is ur visa officer?
Sf (gs)

ebad12

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2014
Doc's Request.
Additional docs on 05/06/2015
AOR Received.
30/10/2014
File Transfer...
06/11/2014
Med's Request
28/01/2016
Med's Done....
05/02/2016
Interview........
17/03/2016
Passport Req..
06/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/06/2016
LANDED..........
Soon

Hello everyone,

I am currently residing in Pakistan with my sponsor who is a canadian citizen since long. We applied for our Spousal case in August 2014 by fulfilling all the requirements mentioned in application. last year we received an email by LVO to submit additional requirements which we did. In January 2016, we received an email regarding our interview convocation Islamabad in Mid March, which we are recently done with Alhamdulillah. LVO has confirmed us verbally that they believe our case is genuine and they are satisfied with our case. Although, there are some background checks need to be done which wont take much time, as per LVO. I forced them to tell me the exact duration when the background checks will be completed but LVO was persistent that they cant give me a timeline. So, here are my questions which i wanna ask if anyone has an idea.

1. How much time does the background Check is gonna take?
2. We will be having our baby in 2 month time Inshallah, and the baby will be born here in Pak Inshallah. Does anyone know regarding how the baby shall travel to canada. on Pakistani Pspt/Canadian Pspt/ or Emergency travel documents? If there is a Pakistani Passport, visa will be the issue. Canadian Passport cannot be issued to the baby (since baby will be born here and wouldnt be a canadian citizen). So the only option remains would be travelling documents for the baby. Do any one have an idea how to apply for it?

I would be highly grateful if someone can highlight some info regarding my above questions.

Thanks and Regards

HS5115

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Doc's Request.
02-12-2015 & 07-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

CofRed said:
So I have a quick question and hoping someone could answer:

I received my SA on March 18th, 2016 and the email saying the file will be transferred to LVO. How long before ECAS shows decision made on the Sponsorship application side, and how long before principal applicant side shows in process.

We did upfront medical but the principal applicant still doesn't show anything about medical results. It only has 1 line that says we started processing the application on Feb 1, 2016.

I am sponsoring my wife, does LVO send an AOR to principal applicant once they start processing the file?
Don't rely on ecas too much... in my experience it has always been late. My husband (sponsor) is still being shown as in process when he was approved back in July

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

ebad12 said:
Hello everyone,

I am currently residing in Pakistan with my sponsor who is a canadian citizen since long. We applied for our Spousal case in August 2014 by fulfilling all the requirements mentioned in application. last year we received an email by LVO to submit additional requirements which we did. In January 2016, we received an email regarding our interview convocation Islamabad in Mid March, which we are recently done with Alhamdulillah. LVO has confirmed us verbally that they believe our case is genuine and they are satisfied with our case. Although, there are some background checks need to be done which wont take much time, as per LVO. I forced them to tell me the exact duration when the background checks will be completed but LVO was persistent that they cant give me a timeline. So, here are my questions which i wanna ask if anyone has an idea.

2. We will be having our baby in 2 month time Inshallah, and the baby will be born here in Pak Inshallah. Does anyone know regarding how the baby shall travel to canada. on Pakistani Pspt/Canadian Pspt/ or Emergency travel documents? If there is a Pakistani Passport, visa will be the issue. Canadian Passport cannot be issued to the baby (since baby will be born here and wouldnt be a canadian citizen). So the only option remains would be travelling documents for the baby. Do any one have an idea how to apply for it?

I would be highly grateful if someone can highlight some info regarding my above questions.

Thanks and Regards
As per forum members experience after interview bits takes 10 or 20 days max to complete everything finalabout your new born baby I don't have much info. One of member was in same situation but I think he got some documents from her Canadian Mother and he travel easily.
I think because her/her mother is Canadian so it's doesn't matter where he born you should clear it with Canadian Embassy.

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

My husband been in Australia for 7 years and had applied refugee claim ..... we had interview on 9th March yesterday we received an email from LVO to give basis of Refugee Clam.... now I am very worried... Please comment!!!

K.2

Mar 23, 2016
SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Does anyone from saudia knows how to get driving history record for the last several (10) years?

wahmed4

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
File Transfer...
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
31-03-2106

KK6891 said:
I am waiting for last 5 months after sending additional documents. Who is your visa officer?
Sf (gs)

Bahara2314

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1-st 20.12.2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
April 2014
Med's Request
The second remed.December 2015
Med's Done....
1-st. 20.12.2014
Interview........
September 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

Hi guys can you please help me I'm really so stressed:(I have questions :)We received your application to sponsor null(Applicant Name) on October 7, 2013.
2) ...
... Application Status is:
1) We received null (Applicant name) application for ...
... .

Now my question is why there is null before the applicants name? Is there ...
... E-cas and I am also getting the same “NULL” message when I am trying to login. ...

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

ebad12 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks and Regards
Regarding your 2nd Question.. Once you your child born, you can immediately go for Nadra birth Certificate, B-Form, and FRC from Nadra. After that you can apply for Proof of Citizenship Application, once you file you child's proof of citizenship, you go for Passport for the child. (That passport called limited passport(for two years validity only)).

I am a Canadian citizen as well, and my son was born in Pakistan, and I did the same, got the passport once I applied for his proof of citizenship.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

hey guys!

just wanted to ask, after seeing "in process" on ECAS who generally gets any email correspondance regarding additional docs or anything?
the sponsor or PA?
dont wanna miss out in case whoever is supposed to get emails forgets to check.

CanadaPakistan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016

rsk8 said:
hey guys!

just wanted to ask, after seeing "in process" on ECAS who generally gets any email correspondance regarding additional docs or anything?
the sponsor or PA?
dont wanna miss out in case whoever is supposed to get emails forgets to check.
PA

sumaiya

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015

Hi, just wondering if my spouse can start working immediately after receiving the SIN Card or he has to wait for his PR card to come in the mail? Did some research and it said that they can print out a SIN number immediately for job search?

Also, for landing what kind of documents are needed aside from Passport and COPR? We have a made a list of items he's bringing along but does it need to be written in a legal spreadsheet?