+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rsk8 said:
hey guys!

just wanted to ask, after seeing "in process" on ECAS who generally gets any email correspondance regarding additional docs or anything?
the sponsor or PA?
dont wanna miss out in case whoever is supposed to get emails forgets to check.
In case if you guys have hired Immigration Consultant /lawyer she/he will get correspondence , If not thn PA mostly but SA should also check e-mail continuously at least twice a week .

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

sumaiya said:
Hi, just wondering if my spouse can start working immediately after receiving the SIN Card or he has to wait for his PR card to come in the mail? Did some research and it said that they can print out a SIN number immediately for job search?

Also, for landing what kind of documents are needed aside from Passport and COPR? We have a made a list of items he's bringing along but does it need to be written in a legal spreadsheet?
He can get a SIN number right away on the airport and should be eligible to start work. I don't think he needs a PR card for job search.

Only passport and COPR are mandatory documents. Nothing else at the time of landing.

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016

Bahara2314 said:
Hi guys can you please help me I'm really so stressed:(I have questions :)We received your application to sponsor null(Applicant Name) on October 7, 2013.
2) ...
... Application Status is:
1) We received null (Applicant name) application for ...
... .

Now my question is why there is null before the applicants name? Is there ...
... E-cas and I am also getting the same “NULL” message when I am trying to login. ...
Sound like a computer/database glitch. As long you and your spouse have UCI and File numbers assigned you are good. Null is not something you need to worry about. I work with databases all day long and NULLS are everywhere. Just ignore.

sumaiya

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015

TahirS said:
He can get a SIN number right away on the airport and should be eligible to start work. I don't think he needs a PR card for job search.

Only passport and COPR are mandatory documents. Nothing else at the time of landing.
Thank you!!

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

TahirS said:
He can get a SIN number right away on the airport and should be eligible to start work.
how tho? where shud he request this? will it be a temporary SIN on paper & then later get the card itself?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

rsk8 said:
how tho? where shud he request this? will it be a temporary SIN on paper & then later get the card itself?
Cards are no longer issued by Govt (cost-saving measure). All you need is SIN number which is given right away in the ServiceCanada office.
Visit nearest ServiceCanada office. (Google is your friend)

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

canvis2006 said:
Cards are no longer issued by Govt (cost-saving measure).
oh really? since when tho? cause i do have a SIN card.

atariq

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013

rsk8 said:
oh really? since when tho? cause i do have a SIN card.
Since 1 year I believe . As paper sin # was issued to my daughter who was born in Canada last year where as child born before her was issued SIN card and yes Sin # will be issued on paper at airport at time of landing process . No need to go to Service Canada center now and once you have that Sin # , you're good to start working in Canada.

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015

ipoo said:
I believe one needs a Pakistani ID as well with a Canadian Passport. My son born in Pakistan, and never went to Canada, its his first Travel, so, at the Pakistan(Karachi) airport, immigration staff won't allow the kid fly, with Canadian Passport only. Airport immigration at Karachi, would to see my son's Pakistani ID, and its mandatory, as for as I know. so Pakistani Passport is enough though, but I would try to have the NICOP as well.

Canadian Passports has to be return in 21 days. I don't know why they are taking so much time these days.
any news regarding passport? i will be travelling alone with my daughter.. she will be trqavelling abroad for the vesry first time and has both canadian and paki pp . can u pls tell me will we need any consent letter as she is traveling with one parent that is me. i am prinicipal applicant.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Hah! just yesterday I was asking about when ECAS changes to In Process for PA and today it changed to "In Process" for my wife (principal applicant).

What's the next step PPR in 6-7 months? :D

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Yana said:
any news regarding passport? i will be travelling alone with my daughter.. she will be trqavelling abroad for the vesry first time and has both canadian and paki pp . can u pls tell me will we need any consent letter as she is traveling with one parent that is me. i am prinicipal applicant.
Well, so for no news for pp.

I am don't really know about the other partner's consent letter; but I believe when you filed for the child's passport that's where both parents signatures were required; that's the consent I believe, otherwise they won't issue the Canadian passport. You should ask to the immigration section at the airport. I'll take my family with me. so I'll have no problems insha-Allah.

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

ipoo said:
Regarding your 2nd Question.. Once you your child born, you can immediately go for Nadra birth Certificate, B-Form, and FRC from Nadra. After that you can apply for Proof of Citizenship Application, once you file you child's proof of citizenship, you go for Passport for the child. (That passport called limited passport(for two years validity only)).

I am a Canadian citizen as well, and my son was born in Pakistan, and I did the same, got the passport once I applied for his proof of citizenship.
Hello ipoo

Did you provide proof of travel in shape of a paid ticket with e-ticket number at the time of limited validity passport application for your son?

I have applied to sponsor my wife in September 2015. I have not included my 15 months old Pakistan born son in my sponsorship application and plan to apply for his LVP so that he may come with my wife after she gets her PR visa. I am confused how to show proof of travel in LVP application? I have applied for my sons proof of Canadian citizenship in September 2015.I am a naturalized Canadian citizen. When you applied for your sons LVP, how much was the processing time? What is the validity of LVP? Please advise. Thanks

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015

ipoo said:
Well, so for no news for pp.

I am don't really know about the other partner's consent letter; but I believe when you filed for the child's passport that's where both parents signatures were required; that's the consent I believe, otherwise they won't issue the Canadian passport. You should ask to the immigration section at the airport. I'll take my family with me. so I'll have no problems insha-Allah.
thanks ...

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

fs2015 said:
Hello ipoo

Did you provide proof of travel in shape of a paid ticket with e-ticket number at the time of limited validity passport application for your son?

I have applied to sponsor my wife in September 2015. I have not included my 15 months old Pakistan born son in my sponsorship application and plan to apply for his LVP so that he may come with my wife after she gets her PR visa. I am confused how to show proof of travel in LVP application? I have applied for my sons proof of Canadian citizenship in September 2015.I am a naturalized Canadian citizen. When you applied for your sons LVP, how much was the processing time? What is the validity of LVP? Please advise. Thanks
LVP validity is 2 years. Passport should come in 21 days.. but these days its taking time. as I have applied for renewal and its more than a month now, and there is no news so for from the CHC(ISB).

You can attach information regarding you sponsorship application to the CHC(ISB), also tell them, the travel agents need to see the passport before to issue any tickets. I believe that's what happened with us when we allied in 2014. Travel agents didn't issue the ticket to my son.. (though I came to know from Karachi there are travel agents they can issue the "Conditional" ticket, one can not travel with that ticket until to prove with passport before leaving for boarding.

sparky boy

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
Doc's Request.
19-12-14 nikah only case
File Transfer...
25 april 2014
Interview........
Jan 12-2016 and DM on 22-02-2016
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2016 INshAllah.

Got COPR on 22-03-2016 please update the spreadsheet. ...thankxx... :)