Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rsk8 said:
did they send u any email saying that they added that to ur file or at least received ur updates? :/ im confused whether to send or not. i dont want to get an email a month or so later & i will have no updates to send cause i sent em all in before they even bothered. :-[
dude forget about it. have you ordered any gcms notes? who knows, they might even be past the eligibility check at this point, in which case there would be no point in sending more proof of relationship. only send it if they specifically ask for it, which they will if they've got concerns regarding your relationship (usually indicated by requests for more proof of relationship or request for interview).

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

flx2015 said:
dude forget about it. have you ordered any gcms notes? who knows, they might even be past the eligibility check at this point, in which case there would be no point in sending more proof of relationship. only send it if they specifically ask for it, which they will if they've got concerns regarding your relationship (usually indicated by requests for more proof of relationship or request for interview).
right??? i heard the ECAS is just very slow to update statuses; they might've already made a DM probs... :-\

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

rsk8 said:
right??? i heard the ECAS is just very slow to update statuses; they might've already made a DM probs... :-\
not yet, wait another month for DM.

the eligibility check is where they check your proof of relationship, and that's the very first thing they do after your file gets transferred.

what i'm saying is that since you're an october applicant and because you didn't get any doc requests, they're most likely already past the eligibility check, meaning they are convinced that your relationship is genuine. what they're probably doing now is the background/security/medical checks. so relax, koi pareshan honay ki zaroorat nahi. ;)

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

flx2015 said:
not yet, wait another month for DM.

the eligibility check is where they check your proof of relationship, and that's the very first thing they do after your file gets transferred.

what i'm saying is that since you're an october applicant and because you didn't get any doc requests, they're most likely already past the eligibility check, meaning they are convinced that your relationship is genuine. so relax! what they're probably doing now is the background/security/medical checks.
AWW thanks man, i really needed that reassurance.
god i hope its exactly like how ur picturing it lol made me feel so good; its like so hectic to wait. :( hey, what's ur timeline like (if that even applies to u, lol)? :)
ore einteyzar mager mushkel hey to thore pareshan hojate han. :p

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

rsk8 said:
AWW thanks man, i really needed that reassurance.
god i hope its exactly like how ur picturing it lol made me feel so good; its like so hectic to wait. :( hey, what's ur timeline like (if that even applies to u, lol)? :)
ore einteyzar mager mushkel hey to thore pareshan hojate han. :p
i know it's hectic, especially because processing times are so different for everyone. the good news is that for some reason LVO has become much much faster in 2015 compared to the previous years.

i'm a 02-Dec-2015 applicant and my file has been at LVO for about 30 days now. i also haven't gotten any doc requests from them so far, so i'm happy about that. i ordered gcms notes which will be here soon, so i'm excited about what i'm going to see in them. :)

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

flx2015 said:
i know it's hectic, especially because processing times are so different for everyone. the good news is that for some reason LVO has become much much faster in 2015 compared to the previous years.

i'm a 02-Dec-2015 applicant and my file has been at LVO for about 30 days now. i also haven't gotten any doc requests from them so far, so i'm happy about that. i ordered gcms notes which will be here soon, so i'm excited about what i'm going to see in them. :)

hey great to hear that chulow even if it gets done in AT MOST under a year... :'(
yeah people that'v filed their app in these last summer months are getting DM's this month so hopefully its the sept-dec bunch of people next.
& no i think i kinda filled the online form a bit wrong so i dont think my request for GCMS notes'l go through.
can u walk me thru how to do it again? like that rona about consent form etc (i'm not with my husband atm so idk)
i know there are instructions on the website too but id rather have it from someone who's done it :D

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

hey flx2015
add ur timeline to ur profile so we can follow up.
& keep in touch. i was interested to make a facebook group chat for people that applied around the same time as me like sept-dec 2015'ers...what u say?

it'l just be easier to chit chat & text quicker. much more convenient that quoting & pasting responses here. i cant use this forum on my phone as it's like so tiny.

intelligent21

Oct 22, 2011

Salam to every one i have a situation i have got ppr request but the problem is that mere visa abu dhabi embassy may aya or main ab pak karachi may hoon actually jab visa dala us time may dubai may tha phir main pak wapis agaya ab kia karon UAE jake wahan se visa loon ya embassy ko inform karon ke main pak wapis agaya hoon but us may wo log time lagayen gay or mujhe first week of april canada jana hai urgent hai plz help me thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

rsk8 said:
hey flx2015
add ur timeline to ur profile so we can follow up.
& keep in touch. i was interested to make a facebook group chat for people that applied around the same time as me like sept-dec 2015'ers...what u say?

it'l just be easier to chit chat & text quicker. much more convenient that quoting & pasting responses here. i cant use this forum on my phone as it's like so tiny.
yeah i'll add my timeline. i actually don't use facebook so i can't be part of any fb groups :p.

i'll create a new thread next week on how to apply for gcms notes. right now i don't even know if i did it correctly or whether my wife filled out the consent form properly, but i'll be sure if they get delivered on time.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016

oh okay! :) that's alright.

jw, is there a way to save threads etc i dont know but its so confusing when u reply somewhere & want to go back to that thread & the even the search bar doesnt help :(
even if i write part of the topic, there's no way it shows any suggestions of thread or sum'in. its so frustrating how if someone quotes u etc, there's no way of getting notified. :/

i have to search my name to find threads i posted/replied in & so was just wondering if there's any way around this.
ik there's an option to get notified through email but im so done with getting spammed with emails man. :D
& with people replying here erryday, no way!

any suggestions? or shortcuts?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

rsk8 said:

jw, is there a way to save threads etc i dont know but its so confusing when u reply somewhere & want to go back to that thread & the even the search bar doesnt help :(
even if i write part of the topic, there's no way it shows any suggestions of thread or sum'in. its so frustrating how if someone quotes u etc, there's no way of getting notified. :/

i have to search my name to find threads i posted/replied in & so was just wondering if there's any way around this.
ik there's an option to get notified through email but im so done with getting spammed with emails man. :D

i'm not sure, maybe try clicking on my profile and add me to your buddies list? never tried it myself but let's see what it does, lol.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

rsk8 said:

if u click on ur profile and under "shows posts" u can see all the posts u have made n comments u have left on any comments

f.q

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
File Transfer...
07-12-2015
Med's Done....
Remedical Feb-22-2016
Passport Req..
DM March-21

Has anyone ordered notes recently? how long does it take usually to get DM after eligibility is passed ?

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

intelligent21 said:
Salam to every one i have a situation i have got ppr request but the problem is that mere visa abu dhabi embassy may aya or main ab pak karachi may hoon actually jab visa dala us time may dubai may tha phir main pak wapis agaya ab kia karon UAE jake wahan se visa loon ya embassy ko inform karon ke main pak wapis agaya hoon but us may wo log time lagayen gay or mujhe first week of april canada jana hai urgent hai plz help me thanks
Well, I believe you can contact to LVO, and tell them your situation, then its them(LVO) who to decide, but if you want to go urgent, then better get a visitor visa for UAE and get your formalities done, it will take around a month to get your passport back with visa and COPR.

atariq

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013

Has anyone received their passports with visa recently?? It's been 2 weeks and we didn't receive it back. Anyone from time frame Feb 29, 2016 ?? Thank you !!!