+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mirza jee

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Toronto,ON
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mirza jee said:
Hi Raheel16, Saadbhatti1 ...we all are in the same boat. I got too acknowledgement email from cic. We all applied in 2nd week of Jan 2016 :).

Lets make a group of people who applied in jan 2106...Anybody can help how to craete a group ??
I got SA today...Thanks God

Here is my Timeline
Application Sent on Jan 12, 2016
Application received on Jan 18, 2016
AOR received on February 27, 2016
SA: on March 14, 2016

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

intelligent21 said:
i have got ppr request in abu dhabi and right now i am in pakistan karachi so can i send my passport to abu dhabi from karachi for getting visa ?
[/quote
Don't take risk get a visit visa and go your self.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

acron said:
@ Beti

What type of positive response did you get?
I am in Pakistan with my wife and travelling back to Canada next week. I am thinking to send photos and ticket. What else should I send along with them?

Thanks in advance
I visited my husband in Dec 2015 and I sent all the proofs of that trip (pix, boarding pass, ticket, restaurants bills, and pix with relatives plus photocopy of the stamps on passport) in the mid of january and my husband got re-medical request on 8th March.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

rsk8 said:
did they send u any email saying that they added that to ur file or at least received ur updates? :/ im confused whether to send or not. i dont want to get an email a month or so later & i will have no updates to send cause i sent em all in before they even bothered. :-[
Don't wait for them to asked. Send them voluntarily so that u can save ur time. No I didn't receive anything regarding my additional documents but ofcourse when u send them anything they will add that to ur file. Coz they know we can't visit our spouse every other month like it's common sense, so don't get worry that what you will send them if they ask you later on. Make a cover letter mention ur stay duration ur travel dates and how ur trip was. Plus photos, tickets, boarding pass, Photoshop of stamps on passport.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

beti said:
Don't wait for them to asked. Send them voluntarily so that u can save ur time. No I didn't receive anything regarding my additional documents but ofcourse when u send them anything they will add that to ur file. Coz they know we can't visit our spouse every other month like it's common sense, so don't get worry that what you will send them if they ask you later on. Make a cover letter mention ur stay duration ur travel dates and how ur trip was. Plus photos, tickets, boarding pass, Photoshop of stamps on passport.
it only saves time if they were unsatisfied with the existing proof and were going to ask for it anyway. if rsk8 is an october applicant and hasn't heard anything from them so far, then i'm pretty sure they're satisfied with his/her proof of relationship and are currently doing background/security/medical checks.

TahirS

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Documents Request

I sponsored my wife and below is my timeline:

Application received in Mississauga: August 18, 2015
Sponsorship Approval: October 30, 2015

I filed my case after Nikah in June 2015 and done Rukhsati, Walima and Honeymoon in January 2016.

I got contacted by LVO on March 1st for additional documents request I.e. Urdu Nikah Nama and English translation and proof of Rukhsati and Walima.

I sent them the documents and Fedex site show they were received in March 10, 2016.
My marriage is 100% legitimate. My wife's medical will expire on July the 10th, 2016.
Is there any chance she can get the visa before the expiry of medicals. I am very nervous because of this lengthy process. I send an email to LVO with the FedEx receipts to please acknowledge that they have received the documents. I still have not gotten reply to the email. I will appreciate if some identical case with the similar timeline can share their experience with me.

Thanks in advance.

Note: Visa officer wrote in the document request email that if he does not get the documents in 30 days he will make the final decision based on the information infront of him. Does this imply that he will definitely make final decision in 30 days that is end of March? Or can it take longer than that? It is so confusing and I am so sad.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

flx2015 said:
it only saves time if they were unsatisfied with the existing proof and were going to ask for it anyway. if rsk8 is an october applicant and hasn't heard anything from them so far, then i'm pretty sure they're satisfied with his/her proof of relationship and are currently doing background/security/medical checks.
It's not compulsory as u can see TahirS is August applicant and he got additional document request in March. And sending additional proofs voluntarily doesn't hurt. It doesn't make negative impact on your file. That's what all senior members recommend everyone. U can check in the previous posts.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon
Re: Documents Request

TahirS said:

I filed my case after Nikah in June 2015 and done Rukhsati, Walima and Honeymoon in January 2016.

I got contacted by LVO on March 1st for additional documents request I.e. Urdu Nikah Nama and English translation and proof of Rukhsati and Walima.

I sent them the documents and Fedex site show they were received in March 10, 2016.
My marriage is 100% legitimate. My wife's medical will expire on July the 10th, 2016.
Is there any chance she can get the visa before the expiry of medicals. I am very nervous because of this lengthy process. I send an email to LVO with the FedEx receipts to please acknowledge that they have received the documents. I still have not gotten reply to the email. I will appreciate if some identical case with the similar timeline can share their experience with me.

Thanks in advance.

Note: Visa officer wrote in the document request email that if he does not get the documents in 30 days he will make the final decision based on the information infront of him. Does this imply that he will definitely make final decision in 30 days that is end of March? Or can it take longer than that? It is so confusing and I am so sad.
If he makes final decision by the end of March it's good for you right! And now u don't need to worry about anything coz you provided all the proofs they have asked for. IN SHA ALLAH you will hear good news from them soon. Best of luck.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

beti said:
It's not compulsory as u can see TahirS is August applicant and he got additional document request in March. And sending additional proofs voluntarily doesn't hurt. It doesn't make negative impact on your file. That's what all senior members recommend everyone. U can check in the previous posts.
yes, maybe you are right. still, it's better to play it safe and check up on whether eligibility has passed before sending in more proof. you can do this either by ordering gcms notes or by visiting your mp.

in the case of TahirS, it seems he submitted his app after doing a nikkah-only wedding. i hope everything goes well for him in sha allah.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

TahirS said:
it would only be definite if you hadn't sent in the documents. however now that you sent the additional proof, the officer might take some additional time to look it over before making a decision. don't worry, your marriage is legitimate and you did what they asked for, so the decision will be positive in sha allah. to get confirmation of receipt, it seems they're not responding fast enough to your emails, so please try to make an appointment with your MP and get him to follow up. if the visa officer asked for proof within 30 days, then it should be their responsibility to send you acknowledgement of receipt.

just out of curiosity though, did you mention in your application that you were planning to do rukhsati and walima in jan 2016? or did you do it because they asked you to?

sumaiya

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015

So I call VFS Islamabad office to ask about the passport which was submitted on the 24th. The lady said it can take more than four weeks for them to stamp it. Though, after I reminded her that CIC mentioned that four weeks is usually the max, she just wanted to end the call. She said that we will receive an email 48 hours before it is available for pick up and then another email/sms when it's ready.

Is that true? I've always read that folks just receive an email/sms when it is ready never an email 48 hours before. Not that it matters but I am just a little concerned. It's been three weeks...

f.q

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
File Transfer...
07-12-2015
Med's Done....
Remedical Feb-22-2016
Passport Req..
DM March-21

rsk8 said:
thinking to order notes but need guidance as i kinda screwed up once while filing it so,
as of DM, people that applied may-aug 2015 just got their DMs this MARCH which is roughly 8-11 months average (from the day the app got filed to DM)
but everyone's different. if u missed out on docs to send, more wait :(

i guess DM is the main concern after that u know ul get PPR within a few days/weeks (some ppl get it the very next day!) & then another month-ish for COPR with visa stamped back to u. so i guess once u got DM ur like 90% done with it. ;)

im also waiting for DM. applied late oct 2015. i guess we shud anticipate something by like a month from now...mid-april *fingers crossed*
hopefully now its the sept-dec batch they're looking at. :-\

btw, as mentioned on ur timeline, what additional docs did they request from u, just wondering?
Yea hopefully soon, hopefully this month. They asked me for the Urdu Nikah nama, i made a mistake and only sent the Nadra issued marriage certificate so they asked me for the Urdu Nikah nama as well. Since then I have not heard back so hoping to hear good news soon Insha Allah.

f.q

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
File Transfer...
07-12-2015
Med's Done....
Remedical Feb-22-2016
Passport Req..
DM March-21

TahirS said:

Thanks in advance.

Hey Tahir, I applied about one month after you and was asked for additional documents in January. I sent the documents and i also sent an inquiry to check if all my documents were ok i never got a response either but my MP did check and told me they got everything. that is what my visa officer said after 30 days they will proceed without the requested documents so i think basically they do the eligibility of the PA after all required documents are sent or not sent after 30 days. after eligibility i am not sure how long it takes but you still have background and security clearance. when did they request additional documents from you? I think you should have DM before your medical expires you still have a few months or they may ask for a re medical before it expires which would basically mean as soon as they get your re medical you will have DM as is in most cases i have seen on the forum don't worry and Pray Insha Allah all will go well.
good luck
Salam

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CanadaPakistan said:
It looks LVO is slow again.
it doesn't look like it to me. spreadsheet says an average of 4-6 months to DM after file transfer, which isn't too bad.

SamDuos

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
20 May 2014 and 15 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2012
File Transfer...
30 Apr 2014
Med's Request
Re Med 20 May 2014, Add Med 15 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016

sumaiya said:
So I call VFS Islamabad office to ask about the passport which was submitted on the 24th. The lady said it can take more than four weeks for them to stamp it. Though, after I reminded her that CIC mentioned that four weeks is usually the max, she just wanted to end the call. She said that we will receive an email 48 hours before it is available for pick up and then another email/sms when it's ready.

Is that true? I've always read that folks just receive an email/sms when it is ready never an email 48 hours before. Not that it matters but I am just a little concerned. It's been three weeks...
its true, i asked the same to a person at the time of my passport submission at VFS KHI, he said to me that you should have to come for passport pick up after receving SMS at ur mobile but not only on receiving of e-mail.