10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Raheel16 said:
Thanks Hassan and micmac for your help

Did you guys submit Supplimentary Information and Residency questionnaire aswell for spouse from Pakistan?
Below is the complete list of FORMS that I submitted when sponsoring my wife (I live in Montreal).

• Document Checklist - Sponsor (IMM 5491).
• Document Checklist - Immigrant.
• Original of completed Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344).
• Payment receipt - Processing fees: Sponsor, Principal applicant, Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
• Original of completed Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM 5540).
• Original of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008).
• Original of completed Schedule A - Background / Declaration (IMM 5669).
• Original of completed Spouse/Partner Questionnaire (IMM 5490).
• Original of completed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406).
• Authorization to Disclose Information — Pakistan.
• Residency Questionnaire Canadian High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan.
• Supplementary Information Form For Pakistani Nationals.

shafeez

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront

edmonton1985 said:
I am not sure as to why she has to wait till she gets her PR Card? Cant she leave Toronto after 1 week of stay? They will mail her PR card to my address and then I will take that PR card with me to Pakistan again in August and fly back with her.
I might be wrong but I thought you do not need your PR card when you are leaving Canada? You definitely require a PR Card when you are entering Canada. Please advise. Thanks.
Yes she can exit Canada without her PR card, as long as she has it when she enters back into Canada.

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

edmonton1985 said:
I am not sure as to why she has to wait till she gets her PR Card? Cant she leave Toronto after 1 week of stay? They will mail her PR card to my address and then I will take that PR card with me to Pakistan again in August and fly back with her.
I might be wrong but I thought you do not need your PR card when you are leaving Canada? You definitely require a PR Card when you are entering Canada. Please advise. Thanks.
Actually the point is to be on safe side.One of my friend's husband got PR card after 3 months and they asked her husband to send fresh picts with photo specification showing date ( like the ones taken in Canada photo studio ) .If Allah forbid your wife PR delays due to any reason and they ask your wife to send something like fresh picts from Canada or any other thing or to come personally some where, then how will she be able to fulfill them?
Dont put your wife in trouble.. Ask her to stay with relatives in toronto till u receive her PR card in Edmonton.

AR-07/15

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
File Transfer...
08-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical: August 5, 2016
Med's Done....
August 22, 2016
Interview........
Waived!!!!!
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!

edmonton1985 said:
I know that once your PR card is ready to be picked up - they require you to come in and pick it up in person. According to what I know, they usually don't mail it to you and its best if you wait until you have the PR card before leaving Canada.

AR-07/15

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
File Transfer...
08-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical: August 5, 2016
Med's Done....
August 22, 2016
Interview........
Waived!!!!!
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!

beti said:
A.o.a

"AR-07/15" and "Azeemfrazkhan" have u people heard anything from LVO?
No updates unfortunately.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

Tahira123 said:
Actually the point is to be on safe side.One of my friend's husband got PR card after 3 months and they asked her husband to send fresh picts with photo specification showing date ( like the ones taken in Canada photo studio ) .If Allah forbid your wife PR delays due to any reason and they ask your wife to send something like fresh picts from Canada or any other thing or to come personally some where, then how will she be able to fulfill them?
Dont put your wife in trouble.. Ask her to stay with relatives in toronto till u receive her PR card in Edmonton.
I totally understand these risk factors. Thanks for pointing them out to me. I guess I have some decisions to make and I will try my best not to put her in any weird spot for sure. I appreciate your help.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

shafeez said:
Yes she can exit Canada without her PR card, as long as she has it when she enters back into Canada.
Yes he is right.

My wife just entered Canada and they say it will take atleast 3 months to get her PR card.

I had the same issue, I came to Canada with my parents but I only stayed for a week just for entry and went back to complete my graduation, my parents received and brought my PR, as my father was the Principal applicant he was able to do it. I guess your wife have to call CIC and confirm if she can assign you to pick it up in her absence. Kind of assigning you to represent her at that time.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

noumannomi said:
It says in the notes:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: JB190
Assigned By: MP097
Due Date: 2015/11/30

Is this what you are asking for?
Yes, This means they are working on your file. Just stay put, its all a waiting game :)

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

I think they post the PR card at the provided address, at least they were doing so in the past.

In worst case she needs to apply for a returning resident visa and such a visa is not an issue.
Dear Applicant,
This refers to your recent message.
You have to enter Canada before the end of your visa validity. You may enter any time before that date and leave the next day, however if you haven't received your resident card then you will have to apply for a visa (returning resident visa) in order to return to Canada.

NOTE CAREFULLY:
For all further correspondence, you must include the complete FILE NUMBER, written as above, in the title and in the text of your message.
Failure to do so may delay the processing of your application.

Yours truly,
Immigration Section / CN
Embassy of Canada

edmonton1985 said:
I totally understand these risk factors. Thanks for pointing them out to me. I guess I have some decisions to make and I will try my best not to put her in any weird spot for sure. I appreciate your help.

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

sulemanmirza said:
Yes he is right.

My wife just entered Canada and they say it will take atleast 3 months to get her PR card.

I had the same issue, I came to Canada with my parents but I only stayed for a week just for entry and went back to complete my graduation, my parents received and brought my PR, as my father was the Principal applicant he was able to do it. I guess your wife have to call CIC and confirm if she can assign you to pick it up in her absence. Kind of assigning you to represent her at that time.
my husband was told 6-8 weeks. He landed on Dec 28th, and went back to finish a couple of things. I will be taking his PR card with me. I really to hope to have it in timely fashion.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

Thanks for all the comments guys. I really appreciate it. Now the question is whether they mail it to my provided address or do I have to go and pick it up from somewhere? From what I have heard, they usually mail it to you on the address you provide when you land.

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

edmonton1985 said:
Thanks for all the comments guys. I really appreciate it. Now the question is whether they mail it to my provided address or do I have to go and pick it up from somewhere? From what I have heard, they usually mail it to you on the address you provide when you land.
they will mail to the address you have provided them.

shafeez

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront

I want to get my degree (from a pakistani university) evaluated as per Canadian standards...how must I proceed? Any suggestions?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

alamumair said:
Hi everyone,

I need little bit help from your expertise

I am engaged and planning of going back in March to get mynikkah done. and once my wife gets her Spouse visa approval I will do the ruqsati
The issue is ,, It says that Only nikkah nama will not do the job. and we have to provide (Call logs, chat logs, emails, skype chat, facebook and other social media) And we don't speak that much, we don't talk that much, its next to zero.

What supporting document should I show for the proof that it is genuine marriage . Or should I have to do the ruqsati on the same trip. for more ceremony, pics and cards

And lastly, I moved to Canada 6 month back and still looking for white collar job. At the moment I just work Part-time job and get Canadian minimum wage,, Will that be an issue as I don't have much saving . Its less than $5000
Thanks
You have to do rukhsati period.
You have to communicate this will be big red flag you will need call logs, chat logs, email any commination with your wife will count as evidence.
income doesn't count in spousal sponsorship
Make sure you do rukhsati!