Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

noumannomi said:
Happy for all the applicants getting their PRR!

I looked at that file maintained by Admins here... I am one of the May 2015 applicants sponsoring my wife. Kind of panicking now because I ordered notes recently and LVO hasn't touched my file at all yet (Security, Criminality, Eligibility are all showing Not Started). My file has been showing In Progress since July 2015 but haven't received any other correspondence from LVO.

I just visited my wife again in December/January and wanted her to accompany me back to Canada! Since that didn't happen, I am preparing documents to send proof of ongoing relationship to LVO, hoping that might speed up the case!

My file still shows last updated November 6, 2015. Any other May 2015 applicant whose status is still in process with no additional correspondence?

Excerpts from the Notes:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE
Office: London
#: ************

What does this PA - PUT AWAY means?
Has your file been assigned to anyone at all?

Put Away just means that after scanning all documents, they have put the paper file in their shelves. Not something to panic about.

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

Thanks, although you mentioned that Supplementary Information and Residency Questionnaire is required for her, but i just checked these forms and it's asking the informatiom as already mentioned on Schedule A/Background Information.

Not sure if everyone attached these forms when sponsoring spouse from Pakistan.

Hassanzafarkhan

Jan 9, 2016

1 -No she doesnot have to submit forms for each and every indvidual in her family .As Now your are her's family ,She would only be submitting an Extra form if you have childrens

2- Yes the Photos must be in accordance with the Specification Mentioned in the Appendix B ...its not exactly passport size .but similar to that .
Just take the print of that page to the photographer and ask him you need photos in this specification he will understand it by him self so dont worry. or just say you need them for submitting in Embassy

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

Hassanzafarkhan said:
1 -No she doesnot have to submit forms for each and every indvidual in her family .As Now your are her's family ,She would only be submitting an Extra form if you have childrens

2- Yes the Photos must be in accordance with the Specification Mentioned in the Appendix B ...its not exactly passport size .but similar to that .
Just take the print of that page to the photographer and ask him you need photos in this specification he will understand it by him self so dont worry. or just say you need them for submitting in Embassy
On her family side she must include father mother brothers and sisters In Sha Allah

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

Hassanzafarkhan said:

Thanks Hassan and micmac for your help

Did you guys submit Supplimentary Information and Residency questionnaire aswell for spouse from Pakistan?

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

Hello Guys,

I kind of need some guidance and tips in regards to my situation. Mashallah by the grace of Allah, my wife received her visa to enter Canada and her medical is expiring this year in May. However, I am currently living in Edmonton and I got a new house which i will get the possession of that house in August this year. Therefore, I was thinking of letting my wife come to Canada in April (before her medical expires). The thing is that she has relatives in Toronto and I was thinking of letting her immigration done in Toronto and she will go back to Pakistan after spending time with me and her relatives in Toronto for a week. Then I will go to Pakistan again in August or July and bring he with me to Edmonton when my house will be ready. So my concerns are as follows:
1. Is this a good idea?
2. Will the immigration officers in Toronto give her hard time as to why is she landing in Toronto and NOT in Edmonton? Remember I will be in Toronto to receive her.
3. Will it cause any issues if she comes to Toronto to enter before her medical expires and then travels back to Pakistan and comes back with me again in August to Edmonton?
4. So when I will go back to pick her up again in August and come back to Edmonton, will the officers give any trouble or issues both in Canada and Pakistan?
5. Is her traveling alone a good idea from Pakistan?

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me in the right direction. I am really hoping that she doesnt run into any troubles. Please let me know. Thank you very much!

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

A.o.a

"AR-07/15" and "Azeemfrazkhan" have u people heard anything from LVO?

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

When the visa of your wife will expire? She needs to land before the visa expires.
If she wants to land in Toronto there should not be any issue. No one will ask her why Toronto, even if a visa officer asks, she may say that I along my husband want to attend a family function in Toronto before moving to Edmonton.

The spousal immigrant visas are only one time entry visas. (Once the visa is issued you should not worry about medical and enter Canada before the expiry date).

Now the problem is how she will get back to Canada again in August when she leaves Canada before receiving her PR card.
Solution:
1- She can apply in Islamabad to get a "resident returning visa" (not sure about the name)
2- You wait until you receive her PR card and then somehow send her the card in Pakistan. Then she can travel to Canada without any problem.

All the best
edmonton1985 said:
Hello Guys,

I kind of need some guidance and tips in regards to my situation. Mashallah by the grace of Allah, my wife received her visa to enter Canada and her medical is expiring this year in May. However, I am currently living in Edmonton and I got a new house which i will get the possession of that house in August this year. Therefore, I was thinking of letting my wife come to Canada in April (before her medical expires). The thing is that she has relatives in Toronto and I was thinking of letting her immigration done in Toronto and she will go back to Pakistan after spending time with me and her relatives in Toronto for a week. Then I will go to Pakistan again in August or July and bring he with me to Edmonton when my house will be ready. So my concerns are as follows:
1. Is this a good idea?
2. Will the immigration officers in Toronto give her hard time as to why is she landing in Toronto and NOT in Edmonton? Remember I will be in Toronto to receive her.
3. Will it cause any issues if she comes to Toronto to enter before her medical expires and then travels back to Pakistan and comes back with me again in August to Edmonton?
4. So when I will go back to pick her up again in August and come back to Edmonton, will the officers give any trouble or issues both in Canada and Pakistan?

I would really appreciate if someone can guide me in the right direction. I am really hoping that she doesnt run into any troubles. Please let me know. Thank you very much!

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015

Hi everyone,

I need little bit help from your expertise

I am engaged and planning of going back in March to get mynikkah done. and once my wife gets her Spouse visa approval I will do the ruqsati
The issue is ,, It says that Only nikkah nama will not do the job. and we have to provide (Call logs, chat logs, emails, skype chat, facebook and other social media) And we don't speak that much, we don't talk that much, its next to zero.

What supporting document should I show for the proof that it is genuine marriage . Or should I have to do the ruqsati on the same trip. for more ceremony, pics and cards

And lastly, I moved to Canada 6 month back and still looking for white collar job. At the moment I just work Part-time job and get Canadian minimum wage,, Will that be an issue as I don't have much saving . Its less than $5000
Thanks

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015

CanadaSMS said:
I saw some people are trying their best to answer your questions and help. One thing no one has told you is to apply to Canadian Immigration you must tell them truth, everything about you and your spouse with regards to your status. In the admission forms also there will be questions which will determine that she is married to you and you live in Canada. Once it is truthfully disclosed which you must, your visa application has a RED flag right away, that means delay and scrutiny from CIC. If you will hide any facts and get the visa then you are risking everything.

My advice is, get married with rukhsati, don't try any short cuts and apply for her sponsorship asap, nowadays people have got visas processed in less than 6 months. Inshaallah you will be able to get her there faster.

good luck.

Thanks heaps for replying everyone

noumannomi

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016

Bubbles87 said:
Has your file been assigned to anyone at all?

Put Away just means that after scanning all documents, they have put the paper file in their shelves. Not something to panic about.
It says in the notes:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: JB190
Assigned By: MP097
Due Date: 2015/11/30

Is this what you are asking for?

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

AsadA said:
When the visa of your wife will expire? She needs to land before the visa expires.
If she wants to land in Toronto there should not be any issue. No one will ask her why Toronto, even if a visa officer asks, she may say that I along my husband want to attend a family function in Toronto before moving to Edmonton.

The spousal immigrant visas are only one time entry visas. (Once the visa is issued you should not worry about medical and enter Canada before the expiry date).

Now the problem is how she will get back to Canada again in August when she leaves Canada before receiving her PR card.
Solution:
1- She can apply in Islamabad to get a "resident returning visa" (not sure about the name)
2- You wait until you receive her PR card and then somehow send her the card in Pakistan. Then she can travel to Canada without any problem.

All the best

Hi Asad,

First of all, thanks very much for addressing my concerns. In regards to your solution proposed, she will NOT be returning back to Edmonton, Canada by herself. I will be with her. I will go to Pakistan and we will come back together in August. Now the question is :
Once she will land in Toronto in April, does she has to fill out the form as to where they will mail her PR card? If she does, she can put my Edmonton mailing address and once I receive her PR, I will take it to Pakistan and she can then easily enter Canada again with me in August right?

Any thoughts? Thanks again!

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

AsadA said:

Solution:

All the best
Hi Asad,
Do you also have any idea as to how long does it take for a spouse to get her PR Card mailed to her address after she lands in Canada for the first time?

Tahira123

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015

edmonton1985 said:
Hello Guys,

1. Is this a good idea?

First of all she has to wait in Canada till she gets her PR card , then she can go Pakistan and come back with u, thats not a problem. I dont think PR card is issued in 1 week.Then the other thing they send the PR card on the address she provides them.And I dont know the receiving system of PR card.

edmonton1985

Star Member
May 24, 2015

Tahira123 said:
First of all she has to wait in Canada till she gets her PR card , then she can go Pakistan and come back with u, thats not a problem. I dont think PR card is issued in 1 week.Then the other thing they send the PR card on the address she provides them.And I dont know the receiving system of PR card.
I am not sure as to why she has to wait till she gets her PR Card? Cant she leave Toronto after 1 week of stay? They will mail her PR card to my address and then I will take that PR card with me to Pakistan again in August and fly back with her.
I might be wrong but I thought you do not need your PR card when you are leaving Canada? You definitely require a PR Card when you are entering Canada. Please advise. Thanks.