+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hi all, can anybody tell me is there a SCHEDUAL A form for sponsor also? i have sponsored my wife our file is in lVO,i got an e-mail for requesting some documents which also include a schedual A form from sponsor.plz tell me thnx

kinz90

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
You have to make an appoitment with the IOM. they will not entertain you if you just show up!

You already have decision made on your application since last month, and they're asking for re medical now? LVO sure is acting strange! :p
Its true. I alrdy sent in my passport for visa, and then when i dont hear anything i emailed the islmbd chc for passport inquiry and they said your medical has expired. N now i recieved email for remedical......Surprises.....:)

kinz90

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015

capricorn786 said:
I applied to sponsor my Pakistani husband in March 2014. His file was updated to 'Decision made' a few weeks ago and we received a letter requesting us to send his passport to Islamabad along with two photographs.

We are confused about the fact that 1-there was no PPR1 asking us to send a copy of his passport to the London visa office and 2-we were never requested to do a remed even though the first one expired months ago???

Do you guys think the LVO forgot about us? How do I contact them?
I went through the same story....sadly

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

sulemanmirza said:
You have to give them more time. I would say 2 weeks more and then email. What I understood from the way they asked you about the passport was (sorry for bursting your bubble) , that either they didn't had a clear copy of passport or something like your passport was near expiry and they wanted to check if you have renewed it or not. I never thought of it as PPR 1.
Salam Sulemanmirza,

Thank you and I'll follow your advise and will wait couple of weeks more.

Regarding the passport copy, kindly note that I have submitted (Notarized) passport copy and 9 recent photographs along with my initial file in Mar-2014 and that passport was expiring in early 2015. I have then renewed my passport in end of the year 2014 and voluntarily submitted passport scan copy (Non-Notarized) via email to LVO. Now upon their request I have dispatched color copy of my renewed passport bio page (Notarized) along with recent photographs to LVO as they asked for recent photographs also. My question is that why they have asked for recent photographs again? ::)

This is the reason I was assuming that this is PPR1. I may be wrong but really confusing situation. What do you think?

Appreciate your input. Tnx

kinz90

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015

How long after remedical do they issue the visa?

Assuming passport is alrdy submitted for visa.

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015

Bubbles87 said:
You have to make an appoitment with the IOM. they will not entertain you if you just show up!

You already have decision made on your application since last month, and they're asking for re medical now? LVO sure is acting strange! :p

I was actually expecting a remedical request. Before my status changed to DM I got an email asking me about my health history for possible extension of medical.....
I had 2 visits out of country so I was actually waiting for it

Hamadm

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27, Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
First Med: Aug, 2014
Med's Done....
Re-med: Oct, 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: Oct, 2015
Passport Req..
29 Feb, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

paknew said:
Salam Sulemanmirza,

Thank you and I'll follow your advise and will wait couple of weeks more.

Regarding the passport copy, kindly note that I have submitted (Notarized) passport copy and 9 recent photographs along with my initial file in Mar-2014 and that passport was expiring in early 2015. I have then renewed my passport in end of the year 2014 and voluntarily submitted passport scan copy (Non-Notarized) via email to LVO. Now upon their request I have dispatched color copy of my renewed passport bio page (Notarized) along with recent photographs to LVO as they asked for recent photographs also. My question is that why they have asked for recent photographs again? ::)

This is the reason I was assuming that this is PPR1. I may be wrong but really confusing situation. What do you think?

Appreciate your input. Tnx
Same thing happened with me. My previous passport will expire in next 3 months but LVO emailed me before DM that renew your passport or if you already did send us scanned copies which I did. After a week after sending them passport scan copies I got DM. It's been almost two months now since I got DM but neither LVO emailed me any PPR nor they updated anything in my ECAS. Emailed LVO twice in last two months but didn't get any reply.
I would suggest wait until they contact you.

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015

Plz update the time line. ...
Remedical scheduled on December 17 2015.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Hamadm said:
Same thing happened with me. My previous passport will expire in next 3 months but LVO emailed me before DM that renew your passport or if you already did send us scanned copies which I did. After a week after sending them passport scan copies I got DM. It's been almost two months now since I got DM but neither LVO emailed me any PPR nor they updated anything in my ECAS. Emailed LVO twice in last two months but didn't get any reply.
I would suggest wait until they contact you.
Salam Hamadm,

My question is that why they asked for recent photographs along with passport bio page color copy? Asking for recent photographs is making me confuse even-thou I have already submitted 9 photographs while submitting my file. Some forum members advised that this is PPR1 as they used to do in early 2014 and I'm also Mar-2014 applicant. God knows. Allah Pak Sub Asan Farmain hum sub k lia. Aamin

I suggest you to contact your MP so they can send an email to LVO on your behalf. I'm sure you'll get PPR soon InshahAllah. Tnx

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

Hi everyone, when it says tht ur processed passport has been dispatched, does it mean tht the passport is ready to collect???

Hamadm

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27, Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
First Med: Aug, 2014
Med's Done....
Re-med: Oct, 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: Oct, 2015
Passport Req..
29 Feb, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

paknew said:
Salam Hamadm,

My question is that why they asked for recent photographs along with passport bio page color copy? Asking for recent photographs is making me confuse even-thou I have already submitted 9 photographs while submitting my file. Some forum members advised that this is PPR1 as they used to do in early 2014 and I'm also Mar-2014 applicant. God knows. Allah Pak Sub Asan Farmain hum sub k lia. Aamin

I suggest you to contact your MP so they can send an email to LVO on your behalf. I'm sure you'll get PPR soon InshahAllah. Tnx
Thank you & may be they are right about PPR 1 & 2, I am Oct, 2014 applicant.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

sadia01 said:
Hi everyone, when it says tht ur processed passport has been dispatched, does it mean tht the passport is ready to collect???
Yes just wait for SMS from Gerry's or call them to ask if they received your package.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

sadia01 said:
When did you submitted your passport and to which Visa Office.?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

esma said:
Also this is from my ATIP notes on our relation you may be able to see what they assess:

Canadian citizen PR since: NIA Prev Marriage?: No Prev Spousal Sponsorship?: No Residency concerns: Prev Marriage: No Prev application: No Prev Imm History: No Date PA met
Related: -- Arranged Marriage: no Date of Engagement: -- Date of Marriage: --

Nikah Performed: yes Nikah Nama provided: yes Rukhsati Performed: Yes How many in attendance: 200

Honeymoon attended: No Photos of Nikah: Yes Photos of other outings: Yes Appears cultural norms followed:

Yes Length of time SPO stayed in Pakistan: -- weeks Satisfied that relationship is genuine: Yes Based on: sponsor and PA marriage was proposed by family as per traditions. A lengthy courtship took place since the sponsor was -- years old and wedding was finalized four years later. Cultural norms seem to have been followed. Nikah was well attended. Photos show that PA and Sponsor are comfortable with each

other. Photos included for other outings and have same comfort feeling. Nothing looks posed. Traditional dress and henna shown in photos as well as the crowd in attendance. Proof of ongoing communication included and satisfactory. Based on these factors I am satisfied that the sponsor and PA are in a genuine relationship. Education years and level updated: yes
Same thing happened with me. They wrote a life long story of us which me and my wife always thinks that may be we couldn't even summarize our 8 years relationship like that. :)

I always wonder what if someone marries without the consent of their parents (let say elope), that means "according to CIC" their marriage is not genuine as Number of guests are not in hundreds or they didn't wore Sharara sherwani.? although it may be against cultural norms but still marriage is genuine. Utter nonsense nothing else.

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015

Hi,

upon my inquiry london visa office has stated your file is under going normal background checks,

can any one explain how long it takes and what they checks in normal background checks?

Thanks