Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Does any one have idea wats wrong with CIC website i am unable t check my ECAS

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bubbles87 said:
So I got email from IMO, they said to just bring a copy of the e-mail and that's it. They will have a list of all other things to bring.

SO relax, and just e-mail them to give you an appointment.
Hey Bubbles thanks for your response!
my husband says he got an appt for dec.16 :)

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

sulemanmirza said:
CIC e services website is down. Check back again after some hours or in a day or two.

Thanks for the update!

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

What do I need to do in order for my application to be sent to LVO instead of Islamabad?
All of the applications for Pakistani applicants are automatically sent to London office. You need NOT to do anything, it will be sent automatically to LVO.

Also the payment information is not working for online. Has anyone experienced that?
The debit card does not work to pay online, Credit card is required.
If one does not have a debit card, he can use debit card of a friend or a relative. (To be on the safe side, write your name and id on the fees receipt before submitting your application)
Another option is to get the payment form posted at your home address and then pay the fees using that form but this is time taking method.

Landing_PR said:
Hello everyone,

Newbie here, question: I'm about to submit my husband's application. He's in Pakistan and I'm a Canadian Citizen. What do I need to do in order for my application to be sent to LVO instead of Islamabad? As I've noticed that a lot of applications sent to LVO are getting processed quickly.

Any thing else I can do before submission?

Also the payment information is not working for online. Has anyone experienced that?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

AsadA said:
What do I need to do in order for my application to be sent to LVO instead of Islamabad?
All of the applications for Pakistani applicants are automatically sent to London office. You need NOT to do anything, it will be sent automatically to LVO.

The debit card does not work to pay online, Credit card is required.
If one does not have a debit card, he can use debit card of a friend or a relative.
Another option is to get the payment form posted at your home address and then pay the fees using that form but this is time taking method.
Thanks for your response.

The website is down therefore, I can't pay via credit card or order the forms.

Do you know if i can submit my documents without payment and then pay the fees later?

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

In my opinion at least "Sponsorship application (per application) $75.00" would be required. If I'm you, I will not submit the application without the fees. This may result in unnecessary delays. Once your application arrives in Mississauga, I guess no one will look at it for a month. May be after one month when your turn comes, the application is sent back to you saying that it's incomplete.

I will recommend you to post the application only when it's complete in all aspects. (After paying the fees, once the CIC website is again operational)
Do benefit from the extra time, verify (double check) your application.

Simple checks can be done by googling "common mistakes in visa applications"
Watch the video on this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/complete-application/complete-application.asp
This link also contains interesting information
https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/common-mistakes

Landing_PR said:
Thanks for your response.

The website is down therefore, I can't pay via credit card or order the forms.

Do you know if i can submit my documents without payment and then pay the fees later?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

AsadA said:
In my opinion at least "Sponsorship application (per application) $75.00" would be required. If I'm you, I will not submit the application without fees. This may result in delays. Once your application is in Mississauga, no one will look at it for a month. May be after one month when your turn comes, the application is sent back to you saying that, it's incomplete.

I will recommend you to post the application once it's complete in all regards. (After paying the fees, once the cic website is operational)
Do benefit from the extra time, verify your application.
This makes sense. Thanks for providing insight and clarity!

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

AsadA said:
In my opinion at least "Sponsorship application (per application) $75.00" would be required. If I'm you, I will not submit the application without the fees. This may result in unnecessary delays. Once your application arrives in Mississauga, I guess no one will look at it for a month. May be after one month when your turn comes, the application is sent back to you saying that it's incomplete.

I will recommend you to post the application only when it's complete in all aspects. (After paying the fees, once the CIC website is again operational)
Do benefit from the extra time, verify (double check) your application.
Sorry just last question (hopefully!) on this topic. I read somewhere few months ago that I don't need to pay $1040 all together. I can pay $75 + $475 and pay for landing etc after the decision is made or right before landing. Is this true?

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

This forum is meant for questions. We benefit from each other's experiences.
Yes we can pay afterwards.
Many members of this forum have paid Right of Permanent Residence Fee $490.00 once the file gets closer to the decision. But if we don't pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee straight away, our file may take some extra time (the request from LVO to pay the fees, our response, their action).

If we don't want to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee straight away and avoid the delay as well. In my opinion, A solution can be to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee after 4 months (without waiting for the request from LVO) and email the receipt to LVO along our credentials (including file number). So far from LVO, I have not seen a case getting decided before 5 months. So our fee receipts will be there before LVO actually requests.

This is the time to verify, check everything as your application is with you. Afterwards you would not be able to do anything apart from wait. So ask maximum questions, check your file again and again. Remove ambiguities and the stuff that can be confusing. Information provided everywhere should be similar, no typos, no mismatches. Do make a copy of your complete application including documents, it will help you afterwards. Check you and your husband have signed at all the required places.
Wishing you all the best

Landing_PR said:
Sorry just last question (hopefully!) on this topic. I read somewhere few months ago that I don't need to pay $1040 all together. I can pay $75 + $475 and pay for landing etc after the decision is made or right before landing. Is this true?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

AsadA said:
This forum is meant for questions. We benefit from each other's experiences.
Yes we can pay afterwards.
Many members of this forum have paid Right of Permanent Residence Fee $490.00 once the file gets closer to the decision. But if we don't pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee straight away, this may take some extra time (the request from LVO to pay the fees, our response, their action).

If we don't want to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee straight away and avoid the delay as well. In my opinion, A solution can be to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee after 4 months (without waiting for the request from LVO) and email the receipt to LVO along our credentials (including file number). So far from LVO, I have not seen a case getting decided before 5 months. So our fee receipts will be there before LVO actually requests.

This is the time to verify, check everything as your application is with you. Afterwards you would not be able to do anything apart from wait. So ask maximum questions, check your file again and again. Remove ambiguities and the stuff that can be confusing. Information provided everywhere should be similar, no typos, no mismatches. Do make a copy of your complete application including documents, it will help you afterwards. Check you and your husband have signed at all the required places.
Wishing you all the best
Great - thanks very much for all of your help.

I had started working on his application in March 2015 and now only trying to submit it. I had dated it as March, does it matter?

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Filling out the application is very time consuming task.
I don't think this should change anything. If we need to get signs of our spouse who is residing in Pakistan then there will be dates like this.

Landing_PR said:
Great - thanks very much for all of your help.

I had started working on his application in March 2015 and now only trying to submit it. I had dated it as March, does it matter?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

AsadA said:
Filling out the application is very time consuming task.
I don't think this should change anything. If we need to get signs of our spouse who is residing in Pakistan then there will be dates like this.
Great - thank you again.

I took his documents with me last week to Pakistan and got them signed while I was there. Hopefully the CIC website will work again so that I can pay the fees.

Thanks again!

Believe.in.Allah

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015

ipoo said:
Guys two questions,

Can I send, reply with email only? Additional docs were requested. and

Can I send JPEG format, or do I have to make it in PDF format?
Any format is fine!, I have done this in the past too.
and YES you can send only through email, you don't have to post it in mail. The only thing is, if they are requesting an original nikahnama or a police certificate etc then you have to post it in mail as those documents must be original!

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

My pleasure

Very minor check, download the latest forms from CIC website and check if you have the latest versions. (If there are minor changes, don't worry)
Bear in mind that CIC continuously updates the forms with minor changes.

If a form was changed in October and you have used that form and signed with a date of September, This may be taken negatively.

If you signed a document in March, leave that with March. But signing a document in November or December with back dates is not a good thing.

The date on a document should be the one when you actually signed the document.
Landing_PR said:
Great - thank you again.

I took his documents with me last week to Pakistan and got them signed while I was there. Hopefully the CIC website will work again so that I can pay the fees.

Thanks again!