+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

I just wanted to confirm what you have said.
There is only this email (which will be printed) what form that is attached are you talking about -- theres nothing attached? Can you clarify this please

He is in pakistan (lahore) so is all this information the same for us?
Email CANMEDPK@iom.int
In the email should he include tell that he needs :
Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)
AND
that he wants to arrange an appointment ASAP.

Is that all ?

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

esma said:
So LVO had FORGOTTEN to tell us to do the re-medical. And so after I got my notes I noticed that the medical had expired 3 months ago and they said they sent us an email. I sent them an email asking what happened etc. and they realized and finally sent us re-medical.

Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)

is there a website I can find all 3 of these forms?
Also is my husband suppose to print these 3 documents and give it to the panel physican as a check list?
Just print the letter rest will be done by the IOM people...Good Luck

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Okay I guess my husband will be doing medical same place he did it first time. I ll let him know to print the email. THANKS :)

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

esma said:
There is only this email (which will be printed) what form that is attached are you talking about -- theres nothing attached? Can you clarify this please

Email CANMEDPK@iom.int
AND

Is that all ?
The e-mail that we got has an attachment in it, I can forward it to you if you like.

The e-mail that your husband would have gotten from DELHIMEDICAL, he needs to forward that e-mail, and write in the body of the e-mail something like this:

Hi,

I received a medical reassessment request by CIC on my application of Canadian spousal immigration currently in process at London Visa Office, they have requested remedical on the following below items. Please consider the below email as a official request and provide me with the earliest available appointment for the Lahore Physician. Below you will find my details.

Name:
Application No.:
Passport No.:
DOB:
Visa Category: Canadian Spousal Visa

They will not book the appointment if you don't forward the e-mail (the re-medical request) to them. And yes, the adress is the same for all three cities, you just have to tell them which city to book. The Panel Physician will read the re-medical request which you guys would have forwarded to them and they will book his appointment accordingly. They only say in the instructions to print a copy of the e-mail for the panel physicians to see. If you want, google FORM IMM5419 and print it and take it along. But I think the IOM will already have all these forms. If someone else has any input about the forms please let us know

The appointment should be made sooner than later. You're already three months late.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

esma said:

Email CANMEDPK@iom.int
AND

Is that all ?
there should be a letter as attachement with the email. that letter wil include a form already filled. print that please you will need it when you go for remedical.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bubbles87 said:
The e-mail that we got has an attachment in it, I can forward it to you if you like.

The e-mail that your husband would have gotten from DELHIMEDICAL, he needs to forward that e-mail, and write in the body of the e-mail something like this:

Hi,

I received a medical reassessment request by CIC on my application of Canadian spousal immigration currently in process at London Visa Office, they have requested remedical on the following below items. Please consider the below email as a official request and provide me with the earliest available appointment for the Lahore Physician. Below you will find my details.

Name:
Application No.:
Passport No.:
DOB:
Visa Category: Canadian Spousal Visa

They will not book the appointment if you don't forward the e-mail (the re-medical request) to them. And yes, the adress is the same for all three cities, you just have to tell them which city to book. The Panel Physician will read the re-medical request which you guys would have forwarded to them and they will book his appointment accordingly. They only say in the instructions to print a copy of the e-mail for the panel physicians to see. If you want, google FORM IMM5419 and print it and take it along. But I think the IOM will already have all these forms. If someone else has any input about the forms please let us know

The appointment should be made sooner than later. You're already three months late.
I don't get why the LVO keeps messing up. They didn't send us any attachment neither to my husband or me.
I will email them right now with the information you have provided. Is it possible that you show me this form. maybe inbox it to me?

OR is the FORM the IMM5419 (page 5 and 6)

sdh

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2015
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015 & 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
SA - 23-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016

YYC2015 said:
Please update the spreadsheet.

Re-medical request on : November 4th, 2015
Medical completed: November 18th, 2015
Decision made: December 7th, 2015

I haven't received the email yet about ppr, only DM on ecase. Do you know how long its gonna take for PPr?
Congratulation!

dtauhidi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015

Hi everyone,
Its been about 25 days we got DM and PPR but still havent received the original documents back? anyone else have the same kind of issue? suggestions plz what to do

ISB seems very slow as well, my wife submitted her passport on Nov16 through Karachi VFS location but still havent received it back.

mfkarmali

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015

We got DM on Dec 4, no correspondence received yet but it stated that they have sent it on Dec 1, 2015
I have sent email to LVO notifying that the correspondence is not yet received. Secondly, he still have not received any intimation to pay RPRF, shall we pay it ourself online and send a receipt to LVO or we should wait until they ask?

anam1234

Dec 8, 2015

Submitted passport on 19 nov at vfs lahore haven't recieved yet

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

GISGeek said:
Addition of 4th line does not always means PPR. It could be request for additional docs or re-medical as well. In our case they added that line for second re-med request (as they lost results of our first re-medical) and after couple of days we received the same request via email. Yes, it is a positive sign as your case inches towards the DM.
Salam GISGeek,

Hope you are doing well.

I need your suggestion. As I told you earlier that I'm Mar-2014 applicant and couple of weeks ago I got an email from LVO to submit color copy of passport bio page along with latest photographs which I have dispatched last week and now waiting for their further feedback. Its been 8 days since they have received my required documents but not feedback. I was hoping to have PPR2 (original passport request) after receipt of these documents. Do you suggest me to sent an email or CSE to LVO? May be they would speedup their further proceedings. What do you suggest.!

It's really hard to wait more specially in this stage :(.

Other senior members can also put their insight. Tnx

SAMAWAN

Nov 14, 2014

We received your application for permanent residence on September 26, 2014.
We started processing your application on November 26, 2014.
Remedical Done on 11 June...

What is the next step????
How much time for PPR???

kinz90

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015

Urgent question. My husband has submiited his passport on Nov 11 to VAC lahore. Hoever we recieved no email or anything, now i emailed islamabd for passport inquiry and they said your medical has expired so contact the london CHC. But whats the next stage, does anyone have the same story. How can remedical be done without passport. Please help me out. How can remdical be done soonest...so sad as we were waiting to go and pick the passport.

Hamadm

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27, Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
First Med: Aug, 2014
Med's Done....
Re-med: Oct, 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: Oct, 2015
Passport Req..
29 Feb, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

kinz90 said:
Urgent question. My husband has submiited his passport on Nov 11 to VAC lahore. Hoever we recieved no email or anything, now i emailed islamabd for passport inquiry and they said your medical has expired so contact the london CHC. But whats the next stage, does anyone have the same story. How can remedical be done without passport. Please help me out. How can remdical be done soonest...so sad as we were waiting to go and pick the passport.
It's normal you can get medical appointment without your passport. Just provide them your CNIC copy when you get there. Just email IOM at Canmedpk@iom.int for appointment DO ATTATCH YOUR RE-Medical email or letter because it's mandatory now.