Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AsadA said:
My pleasure

Very minor check, download the latest forms from CIC website and check if you have the latest versions. (If there are minor changes, don't worry)
Bear in mind that CIC continuously updates the forms with minor changes.

If a form was changed in October and you have used that form and signed with a date of September, This may be taken negatively.

If you signed a document in March, leave that with March. But signing a document in November or December with back dates is not a good thing.

The date on a document should be the one when you actually signed the document.
That sounds reasonable - I'll double check tonight as i know I used few updated forms! :)

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

AOA

I just came from Pakistan visited my wife. I would like to know if I can voluntary send more proof of relationship Is It OK to send or should I Wait for additional request from LVO?

Thank you

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

capricorn786 said:
I applied to sponsor my Pakistani husband in March 2014. His file was updated to 'Decision made' a few weeks ago and we received a letter requesting us to send his passport to Islamabad along with two photographs.

We are confused about the fact that 1-there was no PPR1 asking us to send a copy of his passport to the London visa office and 2-we were never requested to do a remed even though the first one expired months ago???

Do you guys think the LVO forgot about us? How do I contact them?
Congrats and thank Allah and send your passport via Gerry's right away, you are lucky not to go through the agony of old system.... no body forgot anything, just follow instruction without wasting any time... Good Luck

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

Landing_PR said:
That sounds reasonable - I'll double check tonight as i know I used few updated forms! :)
A piece of advice, Please take your application extremely seriously, the dates are very important and they can pick on anything, use current forms, ensure the dates are current and if there is a gap as someone suggested that its ok, The gap has to be reasonable not 9 months as you said above something about March date.

Please note Pakistan Police report is only valid for 6 months, medical for 1 year so please take extreme care. and file everything current to have speedy processing. Good Luck

YYC2015

Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
re-medical: 04-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront: 06-11-2014, re-medical: 18-11-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
December 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-12-2015
LANDED..........
18-02-2016

Please update the spreadsheet,

Received the ppr in email today, December 8th, 2015. Good luck everyone. :)

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

YYC2015 said:
Please update the spreadsheet,

Received the ppr in email today, December 8th, 2015. Good luck everyone. :)
Congrats!
Spreadsheet Updated.

sdh

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2015
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015 & 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
SA - 23-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016

I will appreciate if someone can provide link for obtaining notes from LVO. Also from where to get consent form and little guide.

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

shafimussa said:
AOA

I just came from Pakistan visited my wife. I would like to know if I can voluntary send more proof of relationship Is It OK to send or should I Wait for additional request from LVO?

Thank you
You should send them voluntarily. Them asking for additional proofs will cause delay.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........

shafimussa said:
AOA

Thank you
My personal experience is, sending additional info could cause delay because when you send more info they have to review it and this may slow down the process also if they find something and decide to verify that, God help you then months of delay with interview Que as your fate. So just stay calm and be patient, let them do their job and "Don't Jump the Gun" as they say.

Good Luck

muneebkhan

Dec 8, 2015

Hi guyssss
I neeed your help please I am from Pakistan but now I am in Canada and I did Sponsor to my wife her file was transfered to London. I got email from London Embassy they are saying that our marriage is not real they find it by looking the pictures that was sent when Application was submitted. Now they are asking more pictures where they can see guests stated by me on the application. Now I am sending more pictures of my wedding. Could anyone please tell whar I need to writeon the back of the photos and what patteren should I use?

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

muneebkhan said:
Hi guyssss
I neeed your help please I am from Pakistan but now I am in Canada and I did Sponsor to my wife her file was transfered to London. I got email from London Embassy they are saying that our marriage is not real they find it by looking the pictures that was sent when Application was submitted. Now they are asking more pictures where they can see guests stated by me on the application. Now I am sending more pictures of my wedding. Could anyone please tell whar I need to writeon the back of the photos and what patteren should I use?
My relation was seen as genuine even though there was a age gap between my husband and I.
I took about 30-40 main pictures of our wedding and at the back few things:
1. Date of picture
2. Function (wedding, mendhi, casual meeting)
3. who is in it (husbands sister, his mom etc)
4. What they are doing (eating ceremony -- this is just extra step incase it was not clear in picture)
With this you may want to add any communication you both had (facebook conv, skype, calling )
Or any previous pictures of your relation (I added photos of us meeting 2 years ago with email conversations we had).
Anything that could make your relation seem stronger.

Good luck :)

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sdh said:
I will appreciate if someone can provide link for obtaining notes from LVO. Also from where to get consent form and little guide.
Hi, it says your re-med is done 07/07/2015 . How come you have not gotten visa yet?
My husband is getting re-med soon so I was wondering how long it will take after this and what steps wil happen. I hear its about 1 month process afterwards.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

muneebkhan said:
Hi guyssss
Also this is from my ATIP notes on our relation you may be able to see what they assess:

Canadian citizen PR since: NIA Prev Marriage?: No Prev Spousal Sponsorship?: No Residency concerns: Prev Marriage: No Prev application: No Prev Imm History: No Date PA met
Related: -- Arranged Marriage: no Date of Engagement: -- Date of Marriage: --

Nikah Performed: yes Nikah Nama provided: yes Rukhsati Performed: Yes How many in attendance: 200

Honeymoon attended: No Photos of Nikah: Yes Photos of other outings: Yes Appears cultural norms followed:

Yes Length of time SPO stayed in Pakistan: -- weeks Satisfied that relationship is genuine: Yes Based on: sponsor and PA marriage was proposed by family as per traditions. A lengthy courtship took place since the sponsor was -- years old and wedding was finalized four years later. Cultural norms seem to have been followed. Nikah was well attended. Photos show that PA and Sponsor are comfortable with each

other. Photos included for other outings and have same comfort feeling. Nothing looks posed. Traditional dress and henna shown in photos as well as the crowd in attendance. Proof of ongoing communication included and satisfactory. Based on these factors I am satisfied that the sponsor and PA are in a genuine relationship. Education years and level updated: yes

DRKHADIJAHARIS

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
March 5 2015
File Transfer...
April 24 2015

Assalamualikum
Got remedical request today.
Can anybody tell me IOM lahore doesn't process remedical request without appointment?
Means if we go directly even then they will give us appointment only???
Thnks

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

DRKHADIJAHARIS said:
Assalamualikum
Got remedical request today.
Can anybody tell me IOM lahore doesn't process remedical request without appointment?
Means if we go directly even then they will give us appointment only???
Thnks
You have to make an appoitment with the IOM. they will not entertain you if you just show up!

You already have decision made on your application since last month, and they're asking for re medical now? LVO sure is acting strange! :p